maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Finally played the update, and I'm even more disappointed than I was before. My history in this forum has been one of understanding and optimism, but damn.

This is stall tactics 101.

Almost 5 years for us to only be at this point? The animations were good quality, but literally no one cared, or even wanted them there. I could understand an animation for the first time Sophia is finally with another male besides her husband, that would be worth it, and no one would complain. It just seemed like such a dumb choice to do animations at this point. And the fact that less happened in a supposed double update than has happened in other updates with shorter times.

I'm losing hope in this VN, especially when I look at the other posts from after this update and see people who are normally positive criticizing as well.
the game lacks of sex, so the dev wanted to make it up for us by this animation

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh, this will not be another blackmail route. He will just ask Sophia for a "favor". Probably to please some important people for him. How would you call that? Hooker maybe :)
Why would Morello rent Sophia out when he obviously has the hots for her himself?It would not make any sense.
If L&P sticks to the story Larry made Sophia his cumar so she is basically part of the family now

Reactions: Ass Fan and hzjujk

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Why is everyone hating on the new animations ? Its actually really fucking good the whole animation has movements head,legs.feet,blinking,hair Fuck even the necklace even moves. Fuck even the top animators dont have the kind of movements
It's really smooth has sound what more do you people want lol

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why is everyone hating on the new animations ? Its actually really fucking good the whole animation has movements head,legs.feet,blinking,hair Fuck even the necklace even moves. Fuck even the top animators dont have the kind of movements
From what L&P said about the aminations that is what annoyed people and also the lengh of time it took.
One quote form L&P
The animations we're working on are supposed to be of higher quality and not such you see in other games of this kind! That's why it also takes a little longer.

You'll get a great high quality animation promo very soon. This should at least be a little compensation for the longer wait because of them. And with such kind of animations it is a big deal People who're working in this field need sometimes up to 3 months for just one animation! Of course these are absolutely top notch animations, best of the best! We're not making it that complicated (at least for this update) but it still needs more time than from other games which just do basic simple animations without much skills!

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Sophia will be Morello`s lover. That`s all. He too gently with her and after beating Aiden she`ll understand that Morello a strong man with power. Sophia don`t expect by herself that she will have crush

Reactions: Ass Fan

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Sophia`s SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes