mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Why is everyone hating on the new animations ? Its actually really fucking good the whole animation has movements head,legs.feet,blinking,hair Fuck even the necklace even moves. Fuck even the top animators dont have the kind of movements
It's really smooth has sound what more do you people want lol
The animations are very good. Why everyone hates them is the fact they they prolong the release cycle by so much that it is not worth it, especially considering that it is not the main character that was animated. So animations are only good if you disregard all the context around the game and what people where promised throughout 5 years.

Mar 14, 2022
Why is everyone hating on the new animations ? Its actually really fucking good the whole animation has movements head,legs.feet,blinking,hair Fuck even the necklace even moves. Fuck even the top animators dont have the kind of movements
It's really smooth has sound what more do you people want lol
I don't think you know what a top animator is.
The animations were good but Jen looks like she's holding a fart the entire time, andre looks like he was dealt a good poker hand and aiden looks like he's trying to look focused while letting a fart of his own without anyone noticing.

Plus they add nothing to the game, the entire thing could have been published without the animation and no one would have missed them. That other dude who said that those animations would be made in days instead of months was actually right, no wonder L&P deleted his post.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
From what L&P said about the aminations that is what annoyed people and also the lengh of time it took.
One quote form L&P
The animations we're working on are supposed to be of higher quality and not such you see in other games of this kind! That's why it also takes a little longer.
It's better then 95% of games on here tho :D And i have played a lot. And i can see it would take long to make some blender animators take months for a 30 sec -1 min clip. and this guy is using daz plus making all this still renders can't really blame the guy

Mar 14, 2022
It's better then 95% of games on here tho :D And i have played a lot. And i can see it would take long to make some blender animators take months for a 30 sec -1 min clip. and this guy is using daz plus making all this still renders can't really blame the guy
NLT provides a lot more animations in 15 day.
Lust is not using daz and making the animations. He says he has an animator making the animations on blender so that excuse is not valid.

The part where andre puts his dick inside is very funny, it's like he is taking a rod out of his body to impale jenn

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know enough about blender or aminations to comment but he built this up to be the best of the best and while it was good he did hype the hell out of it and it was not even with a major character

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
I don't think you know what a top animator is.
The animations were good but Jen looks like she's holding a fart the entire time, andre looks like he was dealt a good poker hand and aiden looks like he's trying to look focused while letting a fart of his own without anyone noticing.

Plus they add nothing to the game, the entire thing could have been published without the animation and no one would have missed them. That other dude who said that those animations would be made in days instead of months was actually right, no wonder L&P deleted his post.
i mean i watch 1000's of animations a day i know a good one when i see it, People say being a dik as incredible animtions there avg at best

Mar 14, 2022
i mean i watch 1000's of animations a day i know a good one when i see it, People say being a dik as incredible animtions there avg at best
all daz animations are avg looking.
imo all animations look weird, they are too robotic, but Lust hyped up these animations as the best ever and they were just average blender animation done in days, according to pros, so no one understands the 5 months work on them.

Plus the whole update was very small in terms of unique renders, around 300. That's about 2.x renders per day

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
Well, on one hand it might seem logical to ask Don Morello for help. 'Why be acquainted with the local crime boss on good terms & yet continue to endure the humiliation of acting out fantasies dreamed up by a rotten teenaged bully, who is threatening your son & his friend?' It certainly has appeal, that Morello solution.

On the other hand it's well known that you can never escape the Mafia, 'every time you think you've got out, they reel you back in,' paraphrasing Goodfellas. Also, they damage & kill people. It's an integral part of what they do. So this is the "comfortable" solution.

Who knows, maybe the favour Sophia will have to do in return will just be some home tutoring for a few of the Don's &/or his brother's kids. I wonder how old they are.......
Well, as we know, Aiden's tasks wont be blackmailing anymore because Sofia is becoming more and more interested in his sexual fantasies and she will willingly endure them. I don't say that this will be easy for her, but she is already corrupted an she is ready to go further. On the other hand, Don Morello could easily ask Sophia to please some old fart, like mayor or his old uncle, but for sure this favor wont be easy task (especially in the second half of the game).

Do you know why mature lady when greeting children always pinch their cheeks ........ because they love young meat ;)

Reactions: Ass Fan

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
NLT provides a lot more animations in 15 day.
Lust is not using daz and making the animations. He says he has an animator making the animations on blender so that excuse is not valid.

The part where andre puts his dick inside is very funny, it's like he is taking a rod out of his body to impale jenn
Ok valid didn't know that but his uses it for still renders, And NLT is faster because he uses rpgm doesn't have to render interior spaces and 1000's of other things. From what i remember nlt doesnt have tons on movements in his just the hip and slight cock movement no hair etc

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Jeez just looked at some nlt animations and god there static and some are hella creepy some chicks look possessed :D

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, as we know, Aiden's tasks wont be blackmailing anymore because Sofia is becoming more and more interested in his sexual fantasies and she will willingly endure them. I don't say that this will be easy for her, but she is already corrupted an she is ready to go further. On the other hand, Don Morello could easily ask Sophia to please some old fart, like mayor or his old uncle, but for sure this favor wont be easy task (especially in the second half of the game).

Do you know why mature lady when greeting children always pinch their cheeks ........ because they love young meat ;)
Sophia could not give a rats arse about Aidden's sexual fantasies as she cannot stand the guy

Mar 14, 2022
Jeez just looked at some nlt animations and god there static and some are hella creepy some chicks look possessed :D
Sometimes they really are possessed, it's part of the game.
As for comparison, NLT produces in 5 months what Lust can't produce in 5 years. Only someone new could defend Lust not knowing his ever increasing excuses and delays for what was great and now is average material because most games have increased their capabilities.

Last time Lust was here was because he got caught deleting a patron's post stating that his animations couldnt take more than 15 days to do, not 5 months.
If you have nothing to hide, why delete that post?

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Sometimes they really are possessed, it's part of the game.
As for comparison, NLT produces in 5 months what Lust can't produce in 5 years. Only someone new could defend Lust not knowing his ever increasing excuses and delays for what was great and now is average material because most games have increased their capabilities.

Last time Lust was here was because he got caught deleting a patron's post stating that his animations couldnt take more than 15 days to do, not 5 months.
If you have nothing to hide, why delete that post?
New been here 3 years ?

Mar 14, 2022
New been here 3 years ?
Have you paid any attention to what Lust has been pulling off? Because I have, as a (soon to be ex) patron.
Also I just downloaded the last update of NLTs last game. I see hair moving, people blinking etc.
Don't know what animations you have seen mattyboy, maybe from previous games back when Lust was still doing 10fps gifs on daz and calling it "animations" on patch notes.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Have you paid any attention to what Lust has been pulling off? Because I have, as a (soon to be ex) patron.
Also I just downloaded the last update of NLTs last game. I see hair moving, people blinking etc.
Don't know what animations you have seen mattyboy, maybe from previous games back when Lust was still doing 10fps gifs on daz and calling it "animations" on patch notes.
I'm watching genesis order clips on PH Only this i see is slight body movement and slight boob jiggle, Not sure why your trying to compare renpy to rpgm there 2 different engines

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes