ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If I read you correctly you seem to say that the realism is declining and you want to keep it (my best effort to restate while summarizing your position). I disagree a bit as I think something has to give - either the realism or the high quality images and animations. This is of course in order to have the extra marital sex occur before we all die. So a happy medium is needed.

My personal belief is that the quality should be decreased a bit, especially for the surroundings. Also, new story lines should be limited (seems like the developer wants to introduce more and more plots).
Yes, you're correct, that's what I'm saying. It's the high quality, aim for greater realism & interesting characters that give AWAM some of its' Unique Selling Points (USPs). They're definitely among the reasons that L&P is able to continue as he does. This despite the advancement of available 3D quality models & resources over the time of AWAM's existence. This is because, although gamers are able to compare what's on offer, there are many who appreciate the style of AWAM. Some things the Dev does are spot on & the VN/game is still marginally less puerile than its' closest 'competitors'.

What needs reducing, IMO, is not the quality or greater realism but the number of characters, especially those providing opportunities for sexually oriented contact, (i.e. a large number), the duplicated storylines, the semi-believable side jobs & from my own POV the designation of a second MC. There are other distractions & while I don't know enough about animations to comment on their standard, (which to me seemed good), I do believe that they were not required.

Greater focus on the main protagonist would, IMO, bring her much closer to extra-marital sex, hopefully within my lifetime. This would need to be combined with more frequent updates. Both of these measures are, or I assume, must be obvious to a person of L&P's intelligence but none of us are really expecting any change.

Reactions: xxxorro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
On the question of realism/authenticity (which I have already expressed an opinion) affecting a drop in fan numbers, you'll note patron numbers have currently reached an all time high. Surely you'll concede L&P must be getting something right, at least if you happen to be on the winning side?
He's still managing to maintain interest because the quality & aim for greater realism are stll there, although I would say "just" for the latter. I've posted several times along the lines of how I do, begrudgingly perhaps, admire this Dev for how he's able to make a good living with his product, having never been troubled by issues of deadlines, or customer care. It's all down to what, how & when he wants to deliver something to his eager fans. He knows that he could make a great deal more money but he seems comfortable with what's flowing steadily right now. This to me is the very essence of personal control, at a level many who run their own businesses can never hope to achieve & those who work for someone else's business, or for a large organisation, can only dream of. Objectively speaking, I've got to hand it to him.

Subjectively, we've all heard of the probability that the business model is sustained by an influx of "fresh blood", i.e. those who join up, play from start to finish & think that it's great. Whether they choose to remain once they realise how rarely they'll obtain their next update(s), is an individual choice but L&P does seem able to retain a fairly large core of Patrons, whatever happens. I believe that part of the reason for this must be that there is nothing else strictly comparable to AWAM. I think this way because I've tried the other well-known games, (some frequently cited on this thread for those who wish to play something similar) & for me, they weren't games I stayed with.

Nov 20, 2021
The most of us agree that putting that much effort in animations of secondary characters was not worthy, considering the amount of time spent it.
I totally agree with you. The animations L&P povided are very good, but it's not for the main charecter or even secondary or teritiary charecter. The time spend on animations are far too much and I don't think that having differernt animations for the same scene helped as well.

In my opinion, the story and the images are enough for this beautiful game. Animations delay the updates quiet a bit and is not worth the effort if it affects the quanity of the update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Very sad to agree with this, but I have to. 2nd base was so hard to achieve for a guy she likes from a rock band after they killed that evening and he took her home and she liked him before - how can a home run be near? We still have not seen anyone getting 3rd base.
I understand It's really sad but I'm still hopeful because maybe there are heterosexual sex scenes between Neil/Amber couples, we can't forget Patricia and her husband Carl too, who certainly has a crush on Sophia and with her sister Patricia encouraging do a couple swap With her and Liam "but making it clear this is just a hypothesis"
Okay let's go back to Aiden's blackmail I don't think the tasks will end so soon so I also know that Sophia didn't receive any tips about her New task but at the meeting of Aiden/André and his Gang she has an unexpected surprise.
Oops one more thing I was forgetting... I'll make one more hypothesis here I'll get Don Morello and his mafia henchmen out of Aiden's way so Sophia will have no choice but to continue corrupting herself But of course we as players will have his final decision whether or not we will continue and by his choice maybe something else will happen in this long awaited meeting. I know I'm dreaming big but it's about time for something else to happen in this game but remembering that I know this might not happen anytime soon because the heterosexual scenes will be 99% with Liam/Sophia It's just a miracle for that not to happen anyway. lol

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Unfortunately we won't see sex scenes anytime soon with the Sam/Dylan/Zac boys I'm sure. Let's wait and see who will be the lucky ones or well saying lucky Liam the idiot husband a woman like Sophia deserves better let's be honest here. haha
Actually i think that the first that going to manage to get in to Sophias muff its going to be Sam, no one has gone as far as Sam has, Aiden could maybe be first, but Sofia would be coerced/blackmailed to do it, so it woudntl count, and Sofia will want to bang Sam without blackmail so it would be the one that counts

Also Vigilant from which game is your profile pic? really like the girls

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Also how is possible that its been already 9 days since the 1.60 was released, and the development progress is still at 0% and the last new update was already a month ago (at the favorite dinner with Christine march 22)

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
For me it's very likely that these next straight sex scenes will be with Liam unfortunately. I know that Sophia's corruption is well advanced, but I don't see her having sex with anyone other than her husband for now.
What game is your Avatar?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am facing some problem to plah this game after new update. Their is no sound in the game. Even no moan sound. What can i do now?
That's funny because I think you're the first to complain about that and you're totally right. It's a bug in 0.160, there is no sound (except those from the animations). It will be fixed in next version but for now you can have sounds if you unpack rpa files.

Reactions: Ass Fan and xxxorro

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Finally, the game has content 18 + Scene A bully fucks a classmate whore (The author surprised) And I thought that nothing would ever start, only it would be (Sophie with her husband) but no, someone will fuck someone, I hope that such a moment will come for Sophie

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That's funny because I think you're the first to complain about that and you're totally right. It's a bug in 0.160, there is no sound (except those from the animations). It will be fixed in next version but for now you can have sounds if you unpack rpa files.
Hi, so are you a new member of L&P's team? The team right now is L&P, the animator, the translator and a programmer (you)?

I hope he hires a Daz artist soon, who makes renders too, at least two to be honest.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Also how is possible that its been already 9 days since the 1.60 was released, and the development progress is still at 0% and the last new update was already a month ago (at the favorite dinner with Christine march 22)
What game are you playing? The update got released on April 12th, 10 days ago. Which also included the Diner scene you're talking about. There was no release in March.

Edi: As others pointed out, you've prolly just worded it poorly, speaking of the teaser or something. My apologies.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes