Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not gonna lie, I'm also kinda curious to see what they're saying. Not curious enough to throw money at L&P just to read some comments about the update, but yeah. There's a massive increase in comments for the latest release compared to the previous one from November last year. We've seen some screenshots with comments from patrons provided by Cleptoman and passionatefanlust , but those are only a handful and probably don't reflect the overall mood and tone in the comment section.

View attachment 1770544

194 comments, but only 28 likes for the 0.160 release post on L&P's Patreon page. The 0.150 release from November last year had only ~75 comments, but 30% more likes if I remember correctly. I'm currently unable to load older posts on Patreon to take a screenshot for some reason, but it really is a huge difference. Now, the increase in comments can totally be related to the new animations, causing more people to give their opinions, praise L&P or whatever, but the amount of likes actually makes me think that many people are rather disappointed. I mean, even some OG patrons started expressing their frustration lately.
:ROFLMAO:Because this new update can be released as text

Kumartest

May 31, 2018
OK, I see that we agree on the reduction on storylines / branches albeit phrased differently (character reduction vs. leaving the characters for passive roles, voyeurism). This would greatly help.

Anyone knows what is the temperature of L&P's patreon comments? What are people saying?
Nothing but same previous arguments but L & P not even bother about this.
IMG-20220422-WA0010.jpg IMG-20220422-WA0011.jpg IMG-20220422-WA0012.jpg

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Patrons clearly like and support L&P enough to show patronage and invest their money in AWAM. The pirates and non payers should remember that and show gratitude they're getting something for nothing instead of all the needless and vile abuse thrown his way across these platforms.

Which isn't to say there aren't issues on which Patrons DON'T agree, the principal ones being speed of updates, ultra slow burn with Sophia's continued nun-like fidelity runners up. L&P take note, but at least we're glad to see a noticeable recent shift with Sam!!!

Regards general content, he's giving folks what they consider worth paying for.

The main concern is L&P abandoning this game way before its conclusion, which many now think a strong possibility. Because this seems to be a pattern elsewhere with long, drawn out enterprises like these. Also L&P's own alleged health issues.
One good reason to accept his ways (however annoying and frustrating) and get solidly behind this game before it disappears.
Because if we're honest, there's nothing else that comes near it.
I think we should finally stop pretending that this game is a masterpiece just because L&P keeps saying it is. There are a lot of games out there that have a better story and are more fun to play. Despite nearly 5 years in development, L&P is still in its early phases here, and the idea that a slower build-up of the story would make the game more realistic has now almost completely derailed L&P due to some completely unrealistic subplots (like the side job with the children, the aiden story line, etc.).

Anyone who simply says it could go on as before is overlooking the fact that at the current rate of development, L&P would take more than 30 years to complete the game. Only if the supporters start not just blindly throwing money at him, it could lead to L&P really thinking about project management a bit more. What is the point of continuing a project whose completion has become completely unrealistic? I say all this as someone who used to give money to L&P as well.

Mar 14, 2022
Not gonna lie, I'm also kinda curious to see what they're saying. Not curious enough to throw money at L&P just to read some comments about the update, but yeah. There's a massive increase in comments for the latest release compared to the previous one from November last year. We've seen some screenshots with comments from patrons provided by Cleptoman and passionatefanlust , but those are only a handful and probably don't reflect the overall mood and tone in the comment section.

View attachment 1770544

194 comments, but only 28 likes for the 0.160 release post on L&P's Patreon page. The 0.150 release from November last year had only ~75 comments, but 30% more likes if I remember correctly. I'm currently unable to load older posts on Patreon to take a screenshot for some reason, but it really is a huge difference. Now, the increase in comments can totally be related to the new animations, causing more people to give their opinions, praise L&P or whatever, but the amount of likes actually makes me think that many people are rather disappointed. I mean, even some OG patrons started expressing their frustration lately.
Old patrons saying they're going to quit/decrease their patron level
Old patrons saying that they are not satisfied with this update
Lust's bootlickers pretending everything is ok
Patrons complaining about deleted patron posts
New patrons asking where can they download the game (apparently Lust does not answer to emails despite people paying)
New patrons that don't know that this game has been in development for 5 years believing Lust's lies

We'll see the numbers at the end of the month

Aug 11, 2020
ok guys, how many fans of the sophia / aiden path ??
I like the art school stuff, but the scenes in the class are poorly done and not hot at all.

That only means he's on holiday and doesn't have time to delete criticism.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think we should finally stop pretending that this game is a masterpiece just because L&P keeps saying it is. There are a lot of games out there that have a better story and are more fun to play. Despite nearly 5 years in development, L&P is still in its early phases here, and the idea that a slower build-up of the story would make the game more realistic has now almost completely derailed L&P due to some completely unrealistic subplots (like the side job with the children, the aiden story line, etc.).

Anyone who simply says it could go on as before is overlooking the fact that at the current rate of development, L&P would take more than 30 years to complete the game. Only if the supporters start not just blindly throwing money at him, it could lead to L&P really thinking about project management a bit more. What is the point of continuing a project whose completion has become completely unrealistic? I say all this as someone who used to give money to L&P as well.
What games? Maybe I'll learn something new.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Old patrons saying they're going to quit/decrease their patron level
Old patrons saying that they are not satisfied with this update
Lust's bootlickers pretending everything is ok
Patrons complaining about deleted patron posts
New patrons asking where can they download the game (apparently Lust does not answer to emails despite people paying)
New patrons that don't know that this game has been in development for 5 years believing Lust's lies

We'll see the numbers at the end of the month
I REALLY do hope that the number of patrons will take a big hit without going back up towards the end of the month. I feel like an actual decrease in numbers over time is the only thing that would make the Lusty one deliver faster and more content again. That's probably the only language L&P speaks.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes