Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!! finally.
Yes, finally. Thinking back on the pattern of development especially around the time he starts a new scene or update, I think the lag is due to setting up the scene: picking the characters, wardrobe and accessories, placing props, for outdoor (as I assume this Aiden scene will be) the sun position, and so on. Basic scene set up. Then comes blocking and posing for that first shot, so the initial “delay” of a few days from 0% to the first 10% can be expected.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
What games? Maybe I'll learn something new.
You've been around a long time, so I'm assuming you know the search function: F95 - High rated games.

The developers who are clearly ahead of L&P should be known to you. Some names of people actually finished a game are: PhillyGames, DrPinkCake, Eva Kiss, ... Ultimately, it all depends on the personal taste.

What I find important to say is that L&P writes a lot about how good he is, but in the end he hasn't really gotten much beyond the introduction of the characters and the beginning of the story. In the process, it becomes more and more obvious that his own overconfidence and his perfectionism (without really being perfect) are standing in his way.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yes, finally. Thinking back on the pattern of development especially around the time he starts a new scene or update, I think the lag is due to setting up the scene: picking the characters, wardrobe and accessories, placing props, for outdoor (as I assume this Aiden scene will be) the sun position, and so on. Basic scene set up. Then comes blocking and posing for that first shot, so the initial “delay” of a few days from 0% to the first 10% can be expected.
i know L&P does all that work. i am mad because i really want the Dylan/Amber event not another Aiden scene :mad:
maybe if he got Don morello boys breaking the legs of Aiden will be very happy :ROFLMAO:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Unfortunately we will not see Alyssa again for at least 4 days before we see her again and there are a lot of people who will appear before Alyssa will.
Yeah, that sucks. :cautious:

If the guys are waiting for some raw sex between Sophia and some (or several) males...

I am more curious about their next meeting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Alyssa did that to Sophia only using her 'hand to hand technique', imagine what she would do on Sophia's gorgeous nipples! :love: :love: :love: :love:

That would be GLORIOUS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i know L&P does all that work. i am mad because i really want the Dylan/Amber event not another Aiden scene :mad:
maybe if he got Don morello boys breaking the legs of Aiden will be very happy :ROFLMAO:
Do you think the boarding school path will provide a different ending with Dylan going for Amber instead of Sophia? With the pool event he's gotten more action from Amber than anything he's done with Sophia so far.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes