Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you think the boarding school path will provide a different ending with Dylan going for Amber instead of Sophia? With the pool event he's gotten more action from Amber than anything he's done with Sophia so far.
Boarding school route is only a short event

Reactions: Ass Fan

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Game needs pruning and this is one of the branches that should be sheared. The class stuff is a waste of time.
That's a big idea, let's do it but let's get rid of the Dylan story as well. That would really speed things up. I've got plenty of totally harmless, even beneficial (FOR Dylan) ways to make him grow up & stop wasting his time & mine chasing his own mother.

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Are you kidding? No offense, but must be Alyssa! :love:
Alyssa, unfortunatly, won't be back until next Tuesday in game. We are currently on Friday morning in game, with four people (two lesbian, two hetero) due to have sex with Sophia before (we presume) Alyssa has a sex(ual) scene with Sophia on Tuesday.

So hopefully in the next day and a half in game we will get as much tit and pussy fondling, and ideally some handjobs and blowjobs, before the sex starts. Of course will be years away in real time development update speed.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Do you think the boarding school path will provide a different ending with Dylan going for Amber instead of Sophia? With the pool event he's gotten more action from Amber than anything he's done with Sophia so far.
Yes is Dylan/Amber or Dylan/Marie. said goodbye to Dylan/Sophie or Dylan with Ellie/Chistine or emma in the Boarding school path.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also thought that Dylan went further with Amber than with Sophia herself. By her facial expression she not only liked it but will want a lot more than that at the very end she putting her hand on Dylan's face demonstrates this very well. And after all that I just want more scenes between Amber/Dylan I found it very sexy this part is one of my favorites now lol

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think we should finally stop pretending that this game is a masterpiece just because L&P keeps saying it is. There are a lot of games out there that have a better story and are more fun to play. Despite nearly 5 years in development, L&P is still in its early phases here, and the idea that a slower build-up of the story would make the game more realistic has now almost completely derailed L&P due to some completely unrealistic subplots (like the side job with the children, the aiden story line, etc.).

Anyone who simply says it could go on as before is overlooking the fact that at the current rate of development, L&P would take more than 30 years to complete the game. Only if the supporters start not just blindly throwing money at him, it could lead to L&P really thinking about project management a bit more. What is the point of continuing a project whose completion has become completely unrealistic? I say all this as someone who used to give money to L&P as well.
I don't think there are that many fans, (on this thread at least) who consider AWAM to be a masterpiece. Making Sophia too puritanical & limiting everything to 30 days were clear early mistakes. This being a first project most people were more than willing to forgive or over-look such elements. It's a fact, though, that it's one of the best games/VNs currently in production. If it wasn't, many of us wouldn't be here. L&P's assumption of grandeur mainly serves to irritate, although it's obvious from the Patron comments posted here that he does have some sycophantic followers, despite many fans being unable to fully believe what he says.

If I was his boss, (& I have managed individuals & disparate collections of people), when it comes to the timescale, I would cordially but formally be asking him what he thought he was doing, as much from curiousity as from a need to know his plans. AS a fan, however, I have no idea, unless he's genuinely planning on taking the stories forward until he retires, which given his age & the current pace of progress, would be about right. AFAIK this has never been done, so why shouldn't he try to be the first? His Patrons continue to increase & he is a bit of an innovator after all. It's not good for the likes of us but why should he care, if everything is 'plodding' along nicely?

As for me, I relish the slow burn & the greater realism, (when it is present). AWAM, IMO, would be less of a draw without them. I enjoy the Aiden route, (still receiving complaints at the time when those who wish can discontinue it) but I would certainly axe the side jobs, Vicky & DeShawn, Jason & Haru, Mr. Murray, & more, as well as putting a stop to any extra branches or storylines but that's just my POV. None of this is vital if the production rate could be increased to a higher level but after these 5 years we surely know that won't happen.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are you kidding? No offense, but must be Alyssa! :love:
Alyssa doesn't have a scene with Sophia anytime soon.If there is nothing with her planned for PD 14,we will have to wait probably 3-4 years for another sexy scene with her.

Who will be the next one who will be able to feel Sofia's nipple in his lustful fingers ?? your bets (I'm talking about bare breasts) :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Following the progress so far and the scenes for PD13 the answer will be Sam.
Sadly the shotas will first need to check the fabric.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Wrong, he said he hired an animator. So the we would be L$P & his animator, you know the one he blamed the delay on for the update he had done months ago
Genuinely don't see the gain in lying about hiring someone. Quite literally just delays - and also amplifies - disappointment, criticism, distrust, and even rage.

For as good as L&P is at renders and storyline he is equally bad at PR and communication.

Reactions: t3alqdansam
Mar 14, 2022
Lust just deleted a post, from randy klein once again:

I actually left the tab open and then when I refreshed the post disappeared:

Screenshots:

Ripped him a new asshole.

edit:

Post was reposted. The only difference I saw was the mention of heavy themes being deleted. Everything else is the same.
Lust&Passion just deleted the second post again.

The likelihood of patreon bugging twice on the same post is what? 0%?

Come explain that one now Lust&Passion

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
He keeps deleting this post. 2 times now, he also deleted the repost. No explanation was given.
He deletes everything that exposes him and that Lust&Passion doesn't have an answer to.

Why are you even posting this...?!?

It is years that is going on in this way...

If you follow the same pattern and expect a different outcome the problem is not lust&passion, the problem is you.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The most obvious conclusion and answer for that Patron post is LP himself made the animations, not an animator. Which had a ripple effect on the other parts of the update, as noted in the post.

Obviously LP himself will never admit this, as it would completely expose him. LP could prove this wrong if he'd name the animator and give them credit. But he can't do that...because they don't exist.

Quite the situation LP found himself in. Maybe he should go to Don Morello for help.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes