Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Last time L&P was here he talked about deleting posts - he offered something vague about things that shouldn’t be said on Patreon. I asked if he meant posts that refer to AWAM or relationships between characters in AWAM, he responded in the affirmative. Based on that I was going to lighten up on him, and I have.
I guess the second honeymoon is over…

Reactions: hmc15
Mar 14, 2022
Last time L&P was here he talked about deleting posts - he offered something vague about things that shouldn’t be said on Patreon. I asked if he meant posts that refer to AWAM or relationships between characters in AWAM, he responded in the affirmative. Based on that I was going to lighten up on him, and I have.
I guess the second honeymoon is over…
He deletes them because he has no answer to them and he finally knows he'll get caught on the lies hes going to tell. That post exposes everything wrong with this update, from repeated renders to inflate the count to the 7 second animations. I read it and thought "I'll keep the tab open". Once I refreshed, it was gone. Then the patron posted again, and the post was gone again.

Lust&Passion has no shame.

Mar 14, 2022
I played DOL and there are none of the animations that the guy is referring to, wrong place for that comment.

There's some kind of irony in L&P's patreon, because the patrons are supporting him because of AWAM but they aren't allowed to express their opinions regarding AWAM explicitly.
What sense does that make if Lust himself talked about animations pretty openly on his own patron page?

He's deleting because he wants to hide it, simple as that

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
The most obvious conclusion and answer for that Patron post is LP himself made the animations, not an animator. Which had a ripple effect on the other parts of the update, as noted in the post.

Obviously LP himself will never admit this, as it would completely expose him. LP could prove this wrong if he'd name the animator and give them credit. But he can't do that...because they don't exist.

Quite the situation LP found himself in. Maybe he should go to Don Morello for help.
To read the post, it even seems that the animations made by L&P himself does not justify the very little content of the update.
I think he took 2 months off before starting to work on the update including the animations. Because if he really had 0.155 ready in January as he claimed, he would have launched it without the animations and that would have had no influence on the story and he would have avoided this big fiasco by the way.
But I think that in January he had not yet touched the update.

Reactions: Lucyf

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What sense does that make if Lust himself talked about animations pretty openly on his own patron page?

He's deleting because he wants to hide it, simple as that
It's possible. But also he wrote about the number of renders, the number of animations and more details concerning AWAM's update. Did L&P delete the comment because it refers to AWAM? Or because he didn't like the critic? Or both?

• Angry
Reactions: hmc15
Apr 1, 2022
This is what you are saying now, remember when you saw the animation at 0.160, and your thinking opened up and became more creative, socially accepted, at that moment you definitely changed your mind, remember these words in your head "damn, I'm ready to wait another 5-6 months, this is a damn animation, I want to show it To all, to all friends, I want to change them"

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah, that sucks. :cautious:

If the guys are waiting for some raw sex between Sophia and some (or several) males...

I am more curious about their next meeting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Alyssa did that to Sophia only using her 'hand to hand technique', imagine what she would do on Sophia's gorgeous nipples! :love: :love: :love: :love:

That would be GLORIOUS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She has a strong competition, so far, these people have worked best on her nipples, the nipples are the second brain of Sofia, remember ;) :ROFLMAO:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
She has a strong competition, so far, these people have worked best on her nipples, the nipples are the second brain of Sofia, remember ;) :ROFLMAO:
Tough competition, indeed! :love:

Plus, the hottest scenes, so far, was between the girls (only on my opinion, of course), not the guys.

If I mention Sophia's most interesting scenes on males, it would be with Dylan (if she is on the path to be submissive to him and Dylan also started to 'get into' Ellie and her girlfriend(s) - no Emma), and the three 'shota' boys (just because about her 'effort' to teach them). Otherwise, Sam's route seems to be a waste. This is only my perception so far, of course.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's possible. But also he wrote about the number of renders, the number of animations and more details concerning AWAM's update. Did L&P delete the comment because it refers to AWAM? Or because he didn't like the critic? Or both?
I don't know what you're on about, but L&P himself is talking openly about render counts, animation counts, everything. Stop defending this crap or try finding excuses as to why it is how it is. He's straight up lying to people. What else do people need to open their eyes? It's insane to read comments like yours, holy cow...

L&P keeps deleting comments to hide his milking scheme and the lies he's telling people. Easy as that.

He keeps deleting this post. 2 times now, he also deleted the repost. No explanation was given.
He deletes everything that exposes him and that Lust&Passion doesn't have an answer to.

As always, thanks for sharing the ugly truth.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes