CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I think after the last update and the marking of the begging of the part 2 of the game. Is finally time for him to start sex scenes. Specially after the last update !
If he starts going straight to sex scenes. This game or the dev story is ruined. Its supposed to be about eroticism, slow corruption, slow burn. The issue is the slow development updates and now those long update cycles have even less content. The game itself was a terrific slow burn. Probably the best one out there, but now it looks like developer burn out.

If I was newbie here. I would give this game 5 stars, but after all the above stated issues. Its more of a 3 star and falling more and more with each delay.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Same argument same positions after every update. Every one has the right to have his own opinion about the game . But there is one fact that we all should know that this game was designed from the beginning to be an erotic slow building story with realistic approach. Requesting sex is out of context and against the basic theme of this game . Sex must come in the right time . The game is full of eroticism ( lesbian, mom son , teacher students etc).
Let's be patient and let's enjoy this unique game which has the best renders and the best story line .
I am sure starting from next update the game will be ( hot ).
And another poster not getting the main issue: A slow burn game does not mean that the update and development cycle have to be glacial! There are more slow burn games storywise on F95, but they are on an acceptable or even quick update schedule! Nobody around here for longer than 5 minutes believes anything L&P says and an ETA of game copletition somewhere in the 2050s(!) is nothing but a bad joke!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I supported it because of the erotism. I quit supporting because of Dev. And there many reasons.
Its a novella of erotic, perhaps. After all the time, it is kind of clear that the game was never intended to be a sex game. Its a game about dialogs and innuendo and choices.
I think the dev was more ambitious than what can be delivered. To me the tags are all confusing because if you look at incest, you will not find much on it.
The black mail part is mostly a tease without any action. So you are waiting for over 6 years to get some action.
I think there are some games that want to tell a story, a real story but are lost in a direction. So you end up with lots of dialogs to support an outcome.
Not sure if there is a scene for the museum, but i said yes, lets meet up. Never happened.
To me, the game is a let down. If it ever will be finished, it will probably not have a lot of sex.
Even the story ark with the mafia boss could have been something, but it seems that mafia bosses are actually nice people. Very understanding people. So no luck there.
Again, some teasing but thats about it. But i realized early on that i am not the audience for that game. Especially if you are looking for some fapping action. So maybe its fine after all.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Same argument same positions after every update. Every one has the right to have his own opinion about the game . But there is one fact that we all should know that this game was designed from the beginning to be an erotic slow building story with realistic approach. Requesting sex is out of context and against the basic theme of this game . Sex must come in the right time . The game is full of eroticism ( lesbian, mom son , teacher students etc).
Let's be patient and let's enjoy this unique game which has the best renders and the best story line .
I am sure starting from next update the game will be ( hot ).
May I advise to the developer that a DOG model be created? I'm experiencing trust issues with Sophia's family because she doesn't have a pet. I understand that it may take him a year to complete it, but fuck it, it will give it a realistic approach like animation.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone, I've been thinking about this part of Sophia wanting to get pregnant again I've been imagining her getting pregnant with some of these Dylan/Sam/Zac/Aiden characters
Or Larry if there's continuation what she did in prison for him of course. I don't know whether or not there will be this "option in future plans of Lust & Passion" but it's something that should be working, at least for me this Pregnancy route is something very interesting for the gam.
Screenshot_20220423-112957.png
Screenshot_20220423-112734.png

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I played DOL and there are none of the animations that the guy is referring to, wrong place for that comment.

There's some kind of irony in L&P's patreon, because the patrons are supporting him because of AWAM but they aren't allowed to express their opinions regarding AWAM explicitly.
Haha what can people find to justify LP deleting that post :FacePalm:

He should remove this tier then:
unknown.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
next update Aiden explains the new task and sophia has to choose. stop. if I were L&P I would do nothing else and I would just release the update immediately to try the new update function
Next update: Sophia and Aiden meet. Aiden lets Andre get revenge on Sophia. And there will be a choice. A. Don Morell's men are coming, and maybe he is. No more blackmail. B. Jenifer will help Sophia. C. Continue your revenge Andre and Aiden will tell Sophia about the fifth task.

Reactions: mulerider

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
So, let's make some counts. As far as we know, 0.161 won't have any animations. So it's the 200% for the creation and rendering + the P&T part.

At 10% per day, it will take him 20 days for them both to reach 100% (and they are already at 10%). P&T will take like a week or less. So, I'll say a month. It's just an estimation because I don't think we'll get 10% a day.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If he starts going straight to sex scenes. This game or the dev story is ruined. Its supposed to be about eroticism, slow corruption, slow burn. The issue is the slow development updates and now those long update cycles have even less content. The game itself was a terrific slow burn. Probably the best one out there, but now it looks like developer burn out.

If I was newbie here. I would give this game 5 stars, but after all the above stated issues. Its more of a 3 star and falling more and more with each delay.
L&P could be much further along with his main stories if he didn't waste so much time the side stories. L&P could certainly delete 50% of the content and the game would play more coherently and smoothly.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes