dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Sophia comes to the hangout place again where of course Aiden's not alone like he promised. She still has the option to listen to her female intuition and get the hell out of there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So she really went to Aiden's hangout with that outfit... ok. She'll probably have to show her boobs to the gang, they even may grope her depending on how the 4th task occured. Will this count as the 5th task?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So she really went to Aiden's hangout with that outfit... ok. She'll probably have to show her boobs to the gang, they even may grope her depending on how the 4th task occured. Will this count as the 5th task?
She goes there only if she completed the 4th task.
Then there are 2 previous events that *could* influence what is gonna happen in this event with Aiden:
  1. whether she intervene or not in the bonus scene
    • day20_Sophia_prevented_Andre_Aiden_having_sex_with_Jen (intervene) or
    • day20_Sophia_saw_Aiden_Andre_with_Jen_having_sex (stay out of this)
    • not clear why he chose to use 2 different variables when the two are mutually exclusive but I diverge...
  2. whether she asks help to Morello or not (and based on the previous choice that could include Jennifer, who is not there)
    • day20_Sophia_asked_Don_Morello_for_help
André will be still pissed for the slap, Aiden for the possible intervention during the bonus event.

The first one *could* probably set the tone of some dialogues, the second one will probably determine the outcome of the event especially if Morello's boys show up. And for example the choice it is mentioned to proceed with the meeting or not might be conditioned to the fact that she has an ace up her sleeve with Morello. Pure speculation but it's just to give an example of how they can influence this event.

Now it seems that this could be the 5th task, something could happen if she decides to meet them.
Or, as usual, Aiden may ask something to have fun with the others and then give her a task for the next time either in school or elsewhere. At the moment everything is open.

It's listed as "meeting Aiden", so it could go either way, he didn't listed it as "5th task" to avoid spoilers or it's just the meeting with some "side action".

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She only goes there if she completed the 4th task.
Then there are 2 previous events that *could* influence what is gonna happen in this event with Aiden:
  • whether she intervene or not in the bonus scene
    • day20_Sophia_prevented_Andre_Aiden_having_sex_with_Jen (intervene) or
    • day20_Sophia_saw_Aiden_Andre_with_Jen_having_sex (stay out of this)
  • whether she ask help to Morello or not (and based on the previous choice that could include Jennifer, who is not there)
    • day20_Sophia_asked_Don_Morello_for_help
André will be still pissed for the slap, Aiden for the possible intervention during the bonus event.

Now it seems that this could be the 5th task, something could happen if she decides to meet them.
Or, as usual, Aiden may ask something to have fun with the others and then give her a task for the next time either in school or elsewhere. At the moment everything is open.

It's listed as "meeting Aiden", so it could go either way, he didn't listed as "5th task" to avoid spoilers or it's just the meeting with some "side action".
There is also a secret event
If Sophia interferes: She will have the option to ask Don Morello (in case she amused his brother fully in jail) to help Jennifer as well. This will lead to a secret event later.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing!

So "She still has the option to listen to her female intuition and get the hell out of there", that *could* be a hint to the fact that she is not there just to take the assignment but it will be the whole 5th task (possibly according to the route, if Morello's boy intervene at some point etc).

And there are 9 gang members now, in the previous visit at the very beginning they were 6
View attachment 1772797

Given what happened the last update, my vibe is that it is not gonna be pretty for Sophia...
And that dress...
at best Sophie will show her boobs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't forget that was based on the assumption that we get TEN updates per Playable Day. For example this coming Sunday, when Sophia and Patricia take a trip to the ranch, I expect will be split into far less than 10 updates. In fact L&P previously told us that 3/4 of the coming Sunday would be taken up by Sophia and Patricia's trip.

You may be correct that future days have more than two large updates - in those cases I doubt we will have 10 updates per Playable Day. My point was that L&P needs to deliver the smaller updates fast - I just used an example of two longer and eight shorter updates in a Playable Day as it made my head maths easy!!

L&P's quote last November, thanks to Apollodore 's Information & Guide in OP, said in full:

"And last but not least,for all the impatient who only want to see one thing (Liam excluded). Here is a rough outlook:
1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days
4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days

Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!"

Now L&P might not have been explicit that these six scenes involve Sophia, but he is certainly deliberately implying that with his first sentance. Now this might be yet another example of L&P being disengenious with his words, giving him space to afterwards claim that he never said such things. But I will be incredibly p*ssed off with him if he tries to pull that stunt off.....
And I read any other sexual practices as handjob,footjob,tiitjob,blowjob,cunnilingus,fingering etc.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is my theory. Sophia chose this dress because she knows she's sure Don Morelo's men will show up, but she doesn't know when and is counting on help. On the way, anything can happen, Sophia will try to walk quite slowly, as she is in no rush. Unless she is noticed by Aiden. The people of Don Morello will be coming. Or Jenifer shows up and helps Sophia.

Last edited:

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
That's my theory. Sophia wears this dress because she knows that she is sure that Don Morelo's people will show up, but she does not know when and is counting on help. Anything could happen on the way. The people of Don Morello will come. Or Jenifer will show up.
Sophia will dress like that for meeting Aiden even without asking Don Morello's help so this is not because she hope he or his men will show up. See the screenshot of Sophia changing for her meeting, it was take during a playthrough where she didn't ask any help to Morello.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sophia will dress like that for meeting Aiden even without asking Don Morello's help so this is not because she hope he or his men will show up. See the screenshot of Sophia changing for her meeting, it was take during a playthrough where she didn't ask any help to Morello.
I think she asked for him earlier

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
2 hetero against 4 lesbian. What a disappointment.
We are talking about what the dev has told us will happen in a four day period in game, from Playable Day 15-18. That still leaves TWELVE playable days afterwards......

The dev seems to be working on the premise that is a smaller step for a wife to cheat with another woman than it is for her to cheat with another man. You might have a differnt opnion to the dev and that is fine.

But I would expect that if this VN ever survives long enough to be finished, then there will be more hetero sex scenes after PD18, as I suspect once Sophia has taken that first step, the proverbial dam will burst.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It depends on what choices you have made.It was just my theory. After all, Sophia didn't tell us what she was wearing this for. I think she is stupid to dress like this and take a risk for her tormentor, unless it is somehow a game on her part to calm Aiden. Or at least the unlikely Stocholm Syndrome.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes