Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't think it was L&P's intention to portray a rape. He even introduced that old cliched element of the recipient 'enjoying' the experience. I saw it as a scene in which Sophia could get an idea of her own likely fate, if she continued with the tasks & provide a definite justification, in her mind, for seeking help from the Mafia. What could possibly commend this course of action otherwise?
IDK if that was his intention, but IMO that's how he opened the scene up with rape. It could also give more insight into how Aiden is perceived in her eyes, as you have suggested. But, you can also skip that scene and go to the Morello too to stop Aiden, which as a reader, the bonus scene becomes irrelevant at that point.

If the bonus scene was to play a proper role in Sophia's glimpse into her future with Aiden, I think it shouldn't have been a skippable scene and should have been part of the 4th task.

Nov 22, 2021
I mean the scene was rape. There shouldn't even be a discussion on it. She was being blackmailed. As soon as the act starts, that's rape. What happens during that process doesn't negative the fact that she was doing this against her will. It's almost like saying, "Well, the girl got wet, therefore, no rape!" It's kind of an absurd argument tbh. I'm not judging the addition of this content either way, but it is what it is.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That does concern me after he did say that no rape would be in the game, but IMO that scene clearly played out like rape to me. It wasn't kicking, screaming, or kidnapping rape, but it still fits the definition.
Also dont forget the attempted rape by the subway thugs, where she barely got away from them with the pepper spray, so i wouldnt put anything past him & we already know Aiden cant even control Dr Dre during Jens rape

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Legally Jenny can claim that as rape and actually win the case. But what is causing the rift about the scene is something else. Because there are also things that show Jenny was just as much into it as the others. Ofcourse you can't prove that in law.

But these are the evidences from the scene which make it a bit ambiguous or as is being said, treading a fine line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jennifer herself was interested in Andrew's dick. Ofcourse it is just a fantasy, doesn't mean she should actually do it.
Just one minute. However we are told in the scene that 1 minute has passed quite a while back before Aiden decided to join. Now the question is if this was all against Jenny's will. Why didn't she stop it herself. It wasn't like she asked Andre to stop after a minute and he didn't.
Jennifer was in ecstasy and there are few more dialogues in the scene emphasizing that she was also turned on and enjoying this.
She even assisted Andre in stripping her, is it the sign of a girl being forced to do this completely against her will.

In the end, The way things initiate are clearly around rape, however Jennifer's behaviour, actions , expressions throughout the scene all convey the contrary. And just so no one misunderstands, I agree that legally this will be rape. However what Jennifer is feeling from this and her participation is also reflecting a contrary scenario. Hence why we see the opinions on the scene vary.
Wow. It’s a fantasy game and the scenario isn’t really happening to a real person, fine. But jeezus christobal if your opinion is ambiguous get your fucking head examined.

Teenage daughter comes home from school and explains that scenario, do you honestly think anyone but a retarded pig is going to shrug and say “eh, fine margins.”
What the fuck.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It was non-consensual sexual intercourse. In other words, a rape. It’s not a fine line. It’s a big fat line and the scene crossed it with plenty of room to spare.

i’m not putting a moral judgement in whether it’s ok to have that in the game or condemning anyone for their like or dislike/disgust. But don’t give us that “fine line” bullshit.
OK, "Fine line" or "big fat line". (What about "splitting hairs")? It's now in the game, whatever anybody thinks about it & we're all still here. When Sophia went to full-on, big breast, top-heavy stereotype, I thought 'that's it'. When Dylan was made an official 2nd MC, I thought, 'that's enough now' & when Shota was introduced, I thought something unprintable, even on this thread. I'm sure we've all had such moments, yet here we are discussing AWAM.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OK, "Fine line" or "big fat line". (What about "splitting hairs")? It's now in the game, whatever anybody thinks about it & we're all still here. When Sophia went to full-on, big breast, top-heavy stereotype, I thought 'that's it'. When Dylan was made an official 2nd MC, I thought, 'that's enough now' & when Shota was introduced, I thought something unprintable, even on this thread. I'm sure we've all had such moments, yet here we are discussing AWAM.
Because were addicted to this game like a drug and we need Dr Sophia to give us a fix :love:

Nov 22, 2021
I don't know if this message is basically a reply to mine. But i will say that i am not saying that just because she got wet this is not rape. Getting wet is a body reaction, you really can't control. Even in actual rape scenarios one can get wet. It is just a bodily reaction.
That is why if you see my message, i intentionally chose not to include those dialogues from Andre where he says Jenny is wet. Because that doesn't mean anything regarding whether she is enjoying this or not. It is the conscious actions of helping Andre to take off her clothes. To actually be in a state of ecstasy, to not mention that the time of deal is supposed to be over and escaping this instead of going along with it even after the time.
It was more a general comment on this particular discussion. I'll just reiterate my point. She was made to do the act under duress. Again, regardless if she helped remove her shirt or not, she was made to do a sexual act under a threat. The act would never have taken place otherwise, regardless of what happens after - hence rape. L&P added all the fluff of her getting wet and helping with her shirt to soften the intent. Simple as that. Again, not criticizing him for adding this particular content - it's his game, but let's call a spade a spade.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019

Sophia comes to the hangout place again where of course Aiden's not alone like he promised. She still has the option to listen to her female intuition and get the hell out of there.

I really wonder how this event could work in terms of not breaking the immersion.

Like most have said there are some issues there:

1st it's the dress. Considering that the dress is kind of provocative why to choose this for this event? My guess would be that since she decided to complete the 4th task, Sophia has accepted that she can't keep her hands clean. She might just follows Aiden's rules of dressing more sexy and by doing this she could expect to stay on the safe side of him avoiding situations like what happened outside of the classroom where he made her put out her bra because she didn't follow his rules. Remember that she could decide to do this in front of them too, something really bold, so yeah I could find some reason for picking a sexy dress based on the idea that Sophia doesn't want to oppose Aiden's rules and face the consequences.

2nd is that when Sophia goes dressed like this to Aiden's place and sees that he is not alone and instead there is a huge party of shady people with him, how could she decide to go there? Could she be bold enough to deal with them? She knows that these guys are daring and what they did to Jen (or tried to do if she intervened). Still L&P gives the option to go there. Maybe Sophia remembered of how Aiden threat Jen's brother and considered that the same could happen to her with Aiden threatening Dylan's safety too. Also Sophia has more or less already decided to follow the Aiden's tasks for Dylan's safety. If she didn't ask for Morelo's help that means she has accepted that she'll get over with these tasks just for Dylan's safety. Maybe Sophia kind of trusts that Aiden, being in command of his gang, would not allow things to escalate too much and keep everything around the tasks. After all there are some points in the past that Aiden did stand for Sophia (like supporting her after slapping Andre).

And that leaves us to the point of what could really happen in this event without asking Morelo's help? There are some new guys there sitting in the front and just a meeting with a total of 9 guys in a secluded place could be really threatening for any woman. My guess would be that Aiden will not allow things to escalate too much but then there is Andre's event with Jen, which showed us that Aiden would even share his "girlfriend" to one of his buddies just to be fair with him. So even though he finds Sophia's tasks as his personal plaything, still he considers a lot of his buddies and after Sophia slapped Andre for touching her (gorgeous) butt, I think that Aiden will allow some compensation for his buddie. After all Sophia slapping Andre in 4th task will happen either way. So as long as Sophia is going to meet Aiden, it is a fact that she slapped Andre and he has some grudge against her. I don't expect the situation going wild. More like being forced to show tits and ass to the group and then having Andre grope her ass or even spank her. Maybe Aiden will join the touching too like he joined Andre with Jen. To convince her to accept all the above, Aiden will play the card "I don't want to forget" about their deal and Dylan gets hurt, like what we've seen with Jen event. I believe that L&P introduced us the Jen event not just as a filler to sex scenes (since we are not there yet for Sophia) but also as a glimpse of how Aiden acts with his buddies and what we should expect for Sophia's future interactions with him.

So maybe L&P has some good script for this event that will surprise us pleasantly. After all, he is ususally really good at writing down this story so I wouldn't worry too much. I'm really curious to see what will happen though!

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If, and that's a BIG "IF", if L&P tries to make this meeting even 10% realistic,
there is no way Sophia can leave this meeting in a good way
That's why I put forward the thought that realism was about to vanish again. I'm also wondering what's happened in Sophia's head. Here in the UK we have many fine judges but unfortunately have also been cursed with a sizeable minority who should have retired years ago. I can hear their summing up with reference to her attending the meeting in that outfit, along the lines of, "she was asking for it." Remember, we're supposed to believe that Sophia is well above average intelligence.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Logically, no normal person would dress like Sophia. It's like going to a dangerous neighborhood in the same outfit as Sophia and getting mugged and rape, but why does she dress like this:

A.) He wants to show Aiden the middle finger that he can and has power over Sophia at school, but outside of school, Sophia still decides.
B.) She acts so stupid and desperate because no one wants to help her and she is trying to overcome it herself.
C.) Sophia's corruption continues
D. Her dress code is a game of cheating Aiden

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Logically, no normal person would dress like Sophia. It's like going to a dangerous neighborhood in the same outfit as Sophia and getting mugged and rape, but why does she dress like this:

A.) He wants to show Aiden the middle finger that he can and has power over Sophia at school, but outside of school, Sophia still decides.
B.) She acts so stupid and desperate because no one wants to help her and she is trying to overcome it herself.
I surmise that C) is what may be intended by the author & if it is, it just comes over as stupidity, (like attempting to take the tube alone at night in a strange city, or driving across town for a shower), unless she's had some other information. We'll just have to wait & see. Those other options are perhaps possible but unlikely, IMO.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

You're right. However, the game is actually completely designed for cheating and corruption in terms of the idea. I don't know whether rapes actually happened.

It would be enough for me if the developer would slowly arrive at least on one of the home straights and finally deliver serious content, no matter which route. However, the focus is still on time-consuming and resource-consuming high-quality rendering. Up to now, the developer has proven to be extremely resistant to advice. If you then consider how long the game has actually been in development, it will take at least as long until something really happens in the game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I didn't mean group sex. Or the whole gang was groping Sophia's tits and she showed them her panties and Sophia paraded around them. And the gang played with Sophia like a doll and looked at Sophia's charms up close. Andre as a reward for humiliation in class. He could massage Sophia's ass as much as he wanted. nothing more.Until Don Morelio's men showed up and stopped Sophia's humiliation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigeon Milking

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Or the whole gang was groping Sophia's tits and she showed them her panties and Sophia paraded around them. And the gang played with Sophia like a doll and looked at Sophia's charms up close. Andre as a reward for humiliation in class. He could massage Sophia's ass as much as he wanted. Until Don Morelio's men showed up and stopped Sophia's humiliation.
So, what happens if a player hasn't gone for the Mafia option & there's no chance of any help from that direction? Does Sophia have anybody waiting just out of sight? If that person was to call the cops, how long would it take them to arrive? There is no way that gang members seeing more of Sophia & perhaps handling parts they shouldn't have access to, would be content to settle for groping FFS. I don't care how much control Aiden has. Gang leaders can be deposed, if they go too far in what they expect from their subordinates. This is a street crew & hasn't got Mafia-like, para-military organisation or discipline.

I see this as the Dev painting himself into a corner again & the only way out is for all viewing fans to swallow an unpalatable chunk of "suspension of disbelief", because I really don't think there'll be a gangbang as there might well have been in RL.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So, what happens if a player hasn't gone for the Mafia option & there's no chance of any help from that direction? Does Sophia have anybody waiting just out of sight? If that person was to call the cops, how long would it take them to arrive? There is no way that gang members seeing more of Sophia & perhaps handling parts they shouldn't have access to, would be content to settle for groping FFS. I don't care how much control Aiden has. Gang leaders can be deposed, if they go too far in what they expect from their subordinates. This is a street crew & hasn't got Mafia-like, para-military organisation or discipline.

I see this as the Dev painting himself into a corner again & the only way out is for all viewing fans to swallow an unpalatable chunk of "suspension of disbelief", because I really don't think there'll be a gangbang as there might well have been in RL.
I didn't mean group sex, the whole gang just passed Sophia from hand to hand like a ball. Someone grabs her ass, someone else grabs her pussy, others grab her tits, someone else pulls her skirt up. And they look at her charms, nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigeon Milking
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes