ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't mean group sex, the whole gang just passed Sophia from hand to hand like a ball. Someone grabs her ass, someone else grabs her pussy, others grab her tits, someone else pulls her skirt up. And they look at her charms, nothing more.
I realised that was what you meant but what I'm saying is that there is no way that they would stop at this in RL. There's not only the increase in desire that touching Sophia would activate, there's also the gang mentality to consider & that's a point at which I believe, (if it was in RL), that even if Aiden wanted to stop it....he couldn't. That (& more besides), is what I meant by needing so much "suspension of disbelief".

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Developer didn't even add a picture fore Legend Advanced Tier on his Patreon.
This shows how little he cares. Wasn't he supossed to be this perfectionist?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I realised that was what you meant but what I'm saying is that there is no way that they would stop at this in RL. There's not only the increase in desire that touching Sophia would activate, there's also the gang mentality to consider & that's a point at which I believe, (if it was in RL), that even if Aiden wanted to stop it....he couldn't. That (& more besides), is what I meant by needing so much "suspension of disbelief".
RL Sophia would be raped several times by all gang members. To do this, Aiden must determine to what extent Sophia can be humiliated. Otherwise, he won't be able to control his gang, and if he tries, he might discover that he has a strong competitor like Andre who could challenge and then overthrow Aiden.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
RL Sophia would be raped several times by all gang members. To do this, Aiden must determine to what extent Sophia can be humiliated. Otherwise, he won't be able to control his gang, and if he tries, he might discover that he has a strong competitor like Andre who could challenge and then overthrow Aiden.
This gang, as I say, bearing in mind how Sophia looks, their numbers & the location, would soon be out of anybody's control, especially if they were aware, as I'm assuming Aiden has bragged to them, that she herself is in his control. Gang leaders have to make life worthwhile for their crews, unless they can rule by fear alone. Looking at this bunch & looking at Aiden, I don't get the feeling that he could rule by fear alone, somehow.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I really wonder how this event could work in terms of not breaking the immersion.

Like most have said there are some issues there:

1st it's the dress. Considering that the dress is kind of provocative why to choose this for this event? My guess would be that since she decided to complete the 4th task, Sophia has accepted that she can't keep her hands clean. She might just follows Aiden's rules of dressing more sexy and by doing this she could expect to stay on the safe side of him avoiding situations like what happened outside of the classroom where he made her put out her bra because she didn't follow his rules. Remember that she could decide to do this in front of them too, something really bold, so yeah I could find some reason for picking a sexy dress based on the idea that Sophia doesn't want to oppose Aiden's rules and face the consequences.

2nd is that when Sophia goes dressed like this to Aiden's place and sees that he is not alone and instead there is a huge party of shady people with him, how could she decide to go there? Could she be bold enough to deal with them? She knows that these guys are daring and what they did to Jen (or tried to do if she intervened). Still L&P gives the option to go there. Maybe Sophia remembered of how Aiden threat Jen's brother and considered that the same could happen to her with Aiden threatening Dylan's safety too. Also Sophia has more or less already decided to follow the Aiden's tasks for Dylan's safety. If she didn't ask for Morelo's help that means she has accepted that she'll get over with these tasks just for Dylan's safety. Maybe Sophia kind of trusts that Aiden, being in command of his gang, would not allow things to escalate too much and keep everything around the tasks. After all there are some points in the past that Aiden did stand for Sophia (like supporting her after slapping Andre).

And that leaves us to the point of what could really happen in this event without asking Morelo's help? There are some new guys there sitting in the front and just a meeting with a total of 9 guys in a secluded place could be really threatening for any woman. My guess would be that Aiden will not allow things to escalate too much but then there is Andre's event with Jen, which showed us that Aiden would even share his "girlfriend" to one of his buddies just to be fair with him. So even though he finds Sophia's tasks as his personal plaything, still he considers a lot of his buddies and after Sophia slapped Andre for touching her (gorgeous) butt, I think that Aiden will allow some compensation for his buddie. After all Sophia slapping Andre in 4th task will happen either way. So as long as Sophia is going to meet Aiden, it is a fact that she slapped Andre and he has some grudge against her. I don't expect the situation going wild. More like being forced to show tits and ass to the group and then having Andre grope her ass or even spank her. Maybe Aiden will join the touching too like he joined Andre with Jen. To convince her to accept all the above, Aiden will play the card "I don't want to forget" about their deal and Dylan gets hurt, like what we've seen with Jen event. I believe that L&P introduced us the Jen event not just as a filler to sex scenes (since we are not there yet for Sophia) but also as a glimpse of how Aiden acts with his buddies and what we should expect for Sophia's future interactions with him.

So maybe L&P has some good script for this event that will surprise us pleasantly. After all, he is ususally really good at writing down this story so I wouldn't worry too much. I'm really curious to see what will happen though!
I think your take on Sophias angle is wrong. Sophia dressed like this because she wanted to because she enjoys this teasing, deprivation, and extortion. That is the whole reason L&P separared Chapters 1 and 2...to reflect Sophia's shift in willingness.

Even if Sophia goes to Don Morello and opts out of Aiden, expect some very skanky stuff to come in that route too

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
All of this is wrong. Sophia dressed like this because she wanted to because she enjoys this teasing, deprivation, and extortion. That is the whole reason L&P separared Chapters 1 and 2...to reflect Sophia's shift in willingness.

Even if Sophia goes to Don Morello and opts out of Aiden, expect some very skanky stuff to come in that route too
It could well be that this game is about to "jump the shark" but if & when it does, it will become no more than just the longest running & slowest everyday story of a neighbourhood merrily shagging MILF. [Those who know the origins of the phrase "jump the shark" will know what happened to "Happy Days" after that ludicrous event]. That will be the beginning of the end for Sophia as a 'believable' character & the VN's transformation from outstanding to run-of-the-mill, IMHO.

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
In RL Sophia will be raped if she were some bimbo, but in this case, I highly doubt. Aiden got protection from his uncle, but other gang members don't. They are not stupid, and they know that in court Sophia will be seen as respected teacher who got herself into trouble because of blackmailing.

It's most likely that this is some Aiden's plan to show Sophia that he is a men of charge, or probably to accommodate her to be in present of gang members. He probably have a deal with gang members to wait for the right moment, to corrupt her more and to make her obedient and submissive woman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
It could well be that this game is about to "jump the shark" but if & when it does, it will become no more than just the longest running & slowest everyday story of a neighbourhood merrily shagging MILF. [Those who know the origins of the phrase "jump the shark" will know what happened to "Happy Days" after that ludicrous event]. That will be the beginning of the end for Sophia as a 'believable' character & the VN's transformation from outstanding to run-of-the-mill, IMHO.
I'm sure it will still be slow but expect more acts like task 4 where her breast was groped in class, her ass was smacked, and now another likely "humiliating, depraved" act. Probably strip, fingering, or handjob, perhaps several handjobs. Similarly Aiden made it clear that all students have access to grabbing her breasts from now on. Expect Aiden to bring that back up in the next task so that she'll have to do that again along with something else.

Again, this is - sadly - like 5 years of updates and doesnt include real sex.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sure it will still be slow but expect more acts like task 4 where her breast was groped in class, her ass was smacked, and now another likely "humiliating, depraved" act. Probably strip, fingering, or handjob, perhaps several handjobs. Similarly Aiden made it clear that all students have access to grabbing her breasts from now on. Expect Aiden to bring that back up in the next task so that she'll have to do that again along with something else.

Again, this is - sadly - like 5 years of updates and doesnt include real sex.
I'm not against this in principle if it moved on at a slightly faster pace as it seems to be doing but it's the lack of realism conveyed by the outfit, (as it was at the bar event), as if Sophia didn't know what such a get-up was for, that grates. Who knows, maybe an armed Patricia will appear, fire in the air, then make the dude (Aiden) dance for the gang's entertainment!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There are international studies that show that children and adolescents who have had sexual contact with their parents or teachers are also ashamed of it because they felt sexual pleasure. Even if they did not actually want the whole thing. And sometimes said "no". Is there anyone here who now wants to bring this as an argument for such sexual actions.
Which leads me to the question what is reality and what is not. This is a game, it only works if you get emotionally involved. That means it takes place in your heads. So it has at least some aspects of reality. If you look in the mirror and then can't deal with who is looking at you, then don't play such games.
I predict that if there is another scene at Sophia's meeting with Aiden that comes close to rape or sexual assault, there will be many members here who will argue that Sophia wanted that because she dressed so revealingly.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I didn't mean group sex, the whole gang just passed Sophia from hand to hand like a ball. Someone grabs her ass, someone else grabs her pussy, others grab her tits, someone else pulls her skirt up. And they look at her charms, nothing more.
I think Aiden takes Sophia to the movies to put her next to Zac..
At least that's what my head would want. ahahahah

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes