Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Aiden said that students can SEE her breasts when they want, not grab them. I still however want clarity on that and what L&P means by those lines.
And that's why she walks braless so everyone can see her tits through her blouse in class, because I don't think she walks around class with tits on top. And with panties, Sophia will probably roll up her skirts every time she gets up.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That leads to question
Why this is not put together with the update after?If it's really that short of update.
We definitely don't need a whole update for a small scene of under 100 renders.
Or at least I assume is under 100 renders because of his words-very short update.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are international studies that show that children and adolescents who have had sexual contact with their parents or teachers are also ashamed of it because they felt sexual pleasure. Even if they did not actually want the whole thing. And sometimes said "no". Is there anyone here who now wants to bring this as an argument for such sexual actions.
Which leads me to the question what is reality and what is not. This is a game, it only works if you get emotionally involved. That means it takes place in your heads. So it has at least some aspects of reality. If you look in the mirror and then can't deal with who is looking at you, then don't play such games.
I predict that if there is another scene at Sophia's meeting with Aiden that comes close to rape or sexual assault, there will be many members here who will argue that Sophia wanted that because she dressed so revealingly.
There will be many members here who will argue that Sophia wanted that because she dressed so revealingly.
The peeps who live in their mothers basement jerking off to daytime soaps all day believe this,idiots.
How can he charge £28 a month(legend patron) for such small updates?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That leads to question
Why this is not put together with the update after?If it's really that short of update.
We definitely don't need a whole update for a small scene of under 100 renders.
Or at least I assume is under 100 renders because of his words-very short update.
So nothing interesting will happen, just a simple conversation. And finally, the mysterious scene at the end and to continue.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Crucify Aiden to the wall ,naked, and do small cuts all over his body then proceed to rub salt or vinegar into his wounds.
Or use a cheese grater on his crotch
It's just that he has to survive because of the story, the mafia does not hesitate, people disappear and corpses appear.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I'm not against this in principle if it moved on at a slightly faster pace as it seems to be doing but it's the lack of realism conveyed by the outfit, (as it was at the bar event), as if Sophia didn't know what such a get-up was for, that grates. Who knows, maybe an armed Patricia will appear, fire in the air, then make the dude (Aiden) dance for the gang's entertainment!
I dont see whats unrealistic. Sophia has been forced to wear no bra, show her underwear to the class, model in a C thong, allow a student and her blackmailer to play with her nipple and breast, and now show her panties, reveal her breasts to a student, and let that student touch her breast.

These actions would surely land ANYONE on a list...hmmm...what's the name? Oh yes, Megan's list/law. Similarly, these actions could ruin her career both now and in the future. Finally, she could lose parental rights to her own children.

Yet people are supposed to believe she's doing all of this things to keep Dylan from a few blackeyes ? She even admits through each task that she's aroused and even excited at some of the depravity. The blackmailing is the provocation Sophia needed to ascend into pure sexual objectification. Hell she's even masterbating her students in her tutor job...

Sophia has a role in all of this and her own sexual desires are also influencing whats happening. All of her outfits are NOT accidental and it is NOT a mistake that she's becoming more "open" to all of these acts. Again, that is why this is Chapter 2 - a new Sophia.

Progress is certain but so too is blue balls. Just the nature of L&P. And say what you want about L&P being a selfish greedy POS (because he's all of those things and more), but his renders are top class and the progression of Sophia into complete slutdom has been done pretty well IMO.

If only liar scumbag L&P would actually hire an animator then the updates wouldnt be short and far between, but he is a liar and incapable of sharing one dollar so the updates will continue at snail's pace. Nonetheless they'll like remain pretty darn good (hopefully).

But I agree this game has transcended from GREAT to GOOD for me. Oh well

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes