palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Frodo is gone.
Aiden is toast
Apostle gone.
I am getting low on content :ROFLMAO:
The day we get content with adult characters will be celebrated like the 4th of July in the US.

For me that would be characters like DeShawn, Mr. Bennett, Janitor Clark, Morello brothers, Neil, the dude from Sophia&Pat's club scene which I forgot the name of..uhhh There's prolly more but it's been so long since any of them appeared in the game they slipped my memory.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
the point of aiden task was to lower sofia inhibition.... and at same time open the idea of incest... thanks to sofia sister and sofia daughter... they keep masturbating each other... if sofia can masturbating each other with his daugther y not his son too... she a good mother she dont want dylan to be left out...

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Would you not consider what happened to Jennifer being raped or close to it? She said no, but Aiden threaten her little bro if she didn't go through with it.
I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing.

Reactions: hzjujk

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing.
is rape allow on patreon?.. or celia scene from milfy city too much??

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Jen only did it to keep her brother safe and as for enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a natural body reaction to moan when having sex ,we cannot help it.
Its like blinking or crying when peeling onions, its a natural reaction that we have no control over.
Yes L&P always has an answer as in Sophia had a choice to stop it but what choice did Jen have?

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Another tiny update with just two events.Crazy
That's the consequnce of L&P's decision to go from 2 updates per Playable Day first to 3 updates per Playable Day and then to 10 updates per Playable Day. Which makes zero sense, as some people have found with a ten second update gor V0.160 if they were nt playing Aiden tasks.

Reactions: McZoy and Beowulf72

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's the consequnce of L&P's decision to go from 2 updates per Playable Day first to 3 updates per Playable Day and then to 10 updates per Playable Day. Which makes zero sense, as some people have found with a ten second update gor V0.160 if they were nt playing Aiden tasks.
After this update, I hope we can take a break from Aiden for a while?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Jen only did it to keep her brother safe and as for enjoying it!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a natural body reaction to moan when having sex ,we cannot help it.
Its like blinking or crying when peeling onions, its a natural reaction that we have no control over.
Yes L&P always has an answer as in Sophia had a choice to stop it but what choice did Jen have?
You are forgetting the previous dialogue:
"And I know how much you like talking to Mia about having sex with Dre.
Admit it. You've always wanted to know how his big cock would feel inside you!"

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are forgetting the previous dialogue:
"And I know how much you like talking to Mia about having sex with Dre.
Admit it. You've always wanted to know how his big cock would feel inside you!"
Jen clearly said no to Dre and Aiden and only reluctantly agreed to do it when Aiden threatened her brother

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
After this update, I hope we can take a break from Aiden for a while?
So looking Apollodore 's Information & Guide on Page One.

Playable day 14 = Friday - Rest of events:

Noon:
Update 3 (0.1xx)
: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

Playable day 14
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation
  • 3rd day of the 1st side job, we were left with Sophia promising to were the skimpy nurse dress
  • the museum guys in the evening

Playable day 15
  • Ranch event, probably all day long(hopefully sex scene between Sophia and Patricia).

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Jen clearly said no to Dre and Aiden and only reluctantly agreed to do it when Aiden threatened her brother
You are stating you opinion.

I will state my OPINION one last time and then I will leave you to continue having this argument with anybody who wants to bite:

"I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing. "

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are stating you opinion.

I will state my OPINION one last time and then I will leave you to continue having this argument with anybody who wants to bite:

"I feel that L&P wanted to push the boundaries as close as possible towards it being rape whilst including just enough indications that Jenn wanted/enjoyed it, so that he had plausible deniability.

The more I have seen his initial comments and subsequent denials, the more I have realised that he keeps his comments just vague enough so that he can claim afterwards that he never said that specific thing. "
I enjoy reading most people's opinions even when they differ from mine but I do agree with you that L&P does sail very close to the red line.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes