lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
292 new renders spread over 4 new events! strange in the old post it was 3 events::unsure:
Noon:

1) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (the spa)

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event (after the game)

2) Another "choosable", alternative Event (the school at night)
L&P add another event?

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
actually no :ROFLMAO: :LOL: i'm just curious for a very little probability that this dev have a good will for release a hot scene
there will be no probabilities either no surprises. The dev himself said earlier (don't expect much). people should keep their expectations to the lower level. so they won't be too disappointed. in my opinion this game is hopeless unless for people who are ready to wait two years or more to see something consequent.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
there will be no probabilities either no surprises. The dev himself said earlier (don't expect much). people should keep their expectations to the lower level. so they won't be too disappointed. in my opinion this game is hopeless unless for people who are ready to wait two years or more to see something consequent.
14 months already passed,so only 10 more:)

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Ughhh remember the RPG maker days, that was awful. Everything was slow, prone to crashes etc.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the first demo was in rpg maker launch in september/october then the remake in renpy and then the first real upgrade in february. only 10 months.
Don't kill him:)
I was actualy going to tell him that 2 years for sex with Dylan or Sam par example is inbelievable.Here we are talking for something like 40 months+

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I feel like in 2 years there will be so many HQ projects, that i will forget about this game or it will be already abandoned.
Lately we see more and more people starting their projects and many of them look really good, from the render side to the story.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
ahh Nathalie:love:...the maid...what a beauty...french obviously XD

well i deleted this VN after day 3 and then again reinstalled it...:p

on a serious note though while playing this for a while i realized that it must be tough for all the hotties out there...guys always gawking at them and trying to flirt and what not...
a curse to be born with natural beauty..! :rolleyes:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I read some reviews and It didnt look good
So I need to ask how much Adult content is in here and is it even worth the grind
Well this is a game with the least amount of adult content on this site probably, but there's no grind either - Just text.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes