Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So - who has any theories about why Sophia goes to the school in the middle of the night, right before Monday morning...?

I think - because it must surely be related to the Mr Bennett storyline -
Possibly Sophia formulates a theory that Mr Bennett failed Dylan's test on purpose, maybe Dylan tells her about the test and his answers causing her to think he knew more about the subject matter than he realized.
Sophia told Bennett that Dylan was in his class the first time they met (before the test), so he had time to formulate a plan to fail her son and potentially entrap her.
I think she will try and sneak into Mr Bennett's classroom and search his desk for the graded tests to get proof to take to the principal.
However, while she's there she will either get caught by- or need help gaining entry from- the Janitor (Clark).

And then, inevitably, any evidence she does find is inconclusive or easily explained away to allow Mr Bennett to keep entrapping her

Bonus theory.
The Principal is going to come away from his Monday meeting with Sophia realizing that Mr Bennett (the target of previous sexual harassment complaints, I'll bet) is working his magic on Sophia.
This will cause the Principal to start keeping tabs on Sophia while she's at the school, eventually (once the Bennett storyline is much further along) he'll get footage of Sophia and Bennett doing some sexy stuff which he will use as blackmail material to propel his own relationship with her.

Anyone have any interesting conjecture?
I know people in this thread don't really like voicing their thoughts about story beyond "It's too slow" but still... anyone?
that won't be happen with current sophia with or without filthy route, i think if he do something inappropriate with her she will mace him for good do so and you will gain 50 good wife point, or kicking his ball to get 50 filthy point in an instant

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
So - who has any theories about why Sophia goes to the school in the middle of the night, right before Monday morning...?

I think - because it must surely be related to the Mr Bennett storyline -
Possibly Sophia formulates a theory that Mr Bennett failed Dylan's test on purpose, maybe Dylan tells her about the test and his answers causing her to think he knew more about the subject matter than he realized.
Sophia told Bennett that Dylan was in his class the first time they met (before the test), so he had time to formulate a plan to fail her son and potentially entrap her.
I think she will try and sneak into Mr Bennett's classroom and search his desk for the graded tests to get proof to take to the principal.
However, while she's there she will either get caught by- or need help gaining entry from- the Janitor (Clark).

And then, inevitably, any evidence she does find is inconclusive or easily explained away to allow Mr Bennett to keep entrapping her

Bonus theory.
The Principal is going to come away from his Monday meeting with Sophia realizing that Mr Bennett (the target of previous sexual harassment complaints, I'll bet) is working his magic on Sophia.
This will cause the Principal to start keeping tabs on Sophia while she's at the school, eventually (once the Bennett storyline is much further along) he'll get footage of Sophia and Bennett doing some sexy stuff which he will use as blackmail material to propel his own relationship with her.

Anyone have any interesting conjecture?
I know people in this thread don't really like voicing their thoughts about story beyond "It's too slow" but still... anyone?
My first thought, when I have seen these teaser render was, Sophia is going to school secretly probably to cheat Dylan test files as a possible proof against Mr Bennet to the Principal on Monday. And with that action she will be spyed out by some of her school pupils, maybe he takes some photos of her, and this will have bad consequences for her, something like blackmail, which I expect most, maybe this is the moment, where she will have to not wear a bra in the future, such plight for her in the future was mentioned by the developer some time ago.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Learned from history that it's never a good idea to get attached to your save.
New update, I always start with a new game.
We are lucky it is a Ren'Py game and we can skip.Imagine Unity like BB or RPGM in which you must replay all things:(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Android port is exists, but he is lost among previous pages. Like a Mac and PC version 1.6 GB.
Then the thing to do is report the post with the android port, and ask that it be added to the OP.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Then the thing to do is report the post with the android port, and ask that it be added to the OP.
I wrote the moder twice , with a request to add links to the first page, nothing happened. Anyway, soon a new update. :D

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes