farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I hope the dev thinks like us and Dylan will get new lingerie for Sophia.
That would be awesome. I’m also wait, when Sophia feeling and recognizing her sexual attraction to her daughter. Because Ellie seems to me to already feel something to her, Sophia just need to take the first step. Some awkward moment can happen in the spa. :sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That would be awesome. I’m also wait, when Sophia feeling and recognizing her sexual attraction to her daughter. Because Ellie seems to me to already feel something to her, Sophia just need to take the first step :sneaky:
That will happen no early than 6 months from now,maybe more:(
About the lingerie.Definitely need stockings and probably garter belt and high heels.
He maybe buy her even some toys?Dildo,anal plug?
Something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Otyi

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That will happen no early than 6 months from now,maybe more:(
About the lingerie.Definitely need stockings and probably garter belt and high heels.
He maybe buy her even some toys?Dildo,anal plug?
Something like this
For a start, it would be awesome see Sophia in red lingerie again. And Ellie has a toy, this toy will be in all Sophia's holes i think. But yes, we need to wait a very long time.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Dudes, the only way we can see Sophia in something sexy is at the second date with the teacher cuz if i remember correctly he asked her to wear something sexy, but knowing L&P and his prudishness i don't have big expectation...

Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dudes, the only way we can see Sophia in something sexy is at the second date with the teacher cuz if i remember correctly he asked her to wear something sexy, but knowing L&P and his prudishness i don't have big expectation...
You know sexy can be almost anything.
And some day she will be like this.
And much later even like this.

Reactions: LordDusti

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sophia will be dressed more sexy and provocatively , it's a planned by the plot. Also she stop wearing a bra. So really frank outfits will not be soon. :confused:

Reactions: Rojouninco1

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
You know sexy can be almost anything.
And some day she will be like this.
And much later even like this.
Yeah i know but don't expect to see her nude, but hopefully some stockings with heels and a tight dress and like @farrah said without bra...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I ignore all males in this game including the son and his friend except for the husband. The daughter her friend the sister and the mother of the one boy are the only ones that are on my radar

Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I ignore all males in this game including the son and his friend except for the husband. The daughter her friend the sister and the mother of the one boy are the only ones that are on my radar
You still need to be on filthy route to get Ellie.
Seriously the guys on Good Wife path will lose so many potential lovers.They are left only with Liam,Vicky,Alyssa and Nathalie.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so far in the good wife sophia could have a treesome.
Unless you are meaning Sophia+ two of these Alyssa/Vicky/Nathalie.
Liam been there is not a threesome at all.A dildo+Sophia and any girl will be more better threesome.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@armion82

I pick naughty stuff but only with the females as I only want to do things with them. I don't want to do anything with any dick less wonder in the game except for the husband but mostly just want to do things with the girls. I at one time was going after Dylan but after the DEV butchered his hair and made him look like a douche I restarted and put them on the ignore list. I can also edit things if something isn't high enough to do things with Ellie.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
in one of the last upgrade liam was very impressed with the beauty of nathalie.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi,
just wanted to mention that this known guy re-selling your stuff on patreon also uses youtube to lead on his patreon account

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes