fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
I swear it looks like one user has 3 different accounts in here, every single time the same old comments defending the slooooooow pace and the blue balling.

Anyway, i do hope the new update is good. Game has or had potential.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I swear it looks like one user has 3 different accounts in here, every single time the same old comments defending the slooooooow pace and the blue balling.

Anyway, i do hope the new update is good. Game has or had potential.
There is no defending here since there is no need to defend anything, same could be said for people attacking the game for it's slow pace, there is no need to do so.
Diversity is always good. There are games that are good for the more fast pace mood and there are games that are slower pace.
Both are fine. Not all games should be exactly the same afterall, that would be horrible.
If you don't like this then that's fine, no one is gonna force you to play but some people do like the slow pace and that's fine too.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
There is no defending here since there is no need to defend anything, same could be said for people attacking the game for it's slow pace, there is no need to do so.
Diversity is always good. There are games that are good for the more fast pace mood and there are games that are slower pace.
Both are fine. Not all games should be exactly the same afterall, that would be horrible.
If you don't like this then that's fine, no one is gonna force you to play but some people do like the slow pace and that's fine too.
But I might die tomorrow, and I wanna know the ending before I'm gone. It's been like a year or something since it came out. This guy is like GRRM and James Cameron, great stuff, but he himself might die of old age before finishing up the story!

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
Yes, once per month would be great.
But I don't expect that anytime soon.
Anyway, I'm waiting patiently for the update, even for the blue balls

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
The problem is not slow pace.The problem is that we don't get regular updates.
Fairly regular tho. Not like it's Gumdrop Games that is almost a year without a update and then the creator does a pointless christmas episode and then says "because of the christmas episode, the update for the main game is delayed even further". We get a update pretty much if all goes well, 1 and half months apart that's regular. Would be nicer if it was 1 month but again, creator isn't doing this full time. Real life will come in the way, everyone should understand that.
But I might die tomorrow, and I wanna know the ending before I'm gone. It's been like a year or something since it came out. This guy is like GRRM and James Cameron, great stuff, but he himself might die of old age before finishing the story!
And I might die tomorrow but I want to play Cyberpunk 2077, that doesn't mean CD Project Red will release the game tomorrow.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
No defending here? Ok.
And actually I do like slow paced games. The ''realistic'' feel they have, suits me more. This is on a whole other level.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Fairly regular tho. Not like it's Gumdrop Games that is almost a year without a update and then the creator does a pointless christmas episode and then says "because of the christmas episode, the update for the main game is delayed even further". We get a update pretty much if all goes well, 1 and half months apart that's regular. Would be nicer if it was 1 month but again, creator isn't doing this full time. Real life will come in the way, everyone should understand that.

And I might die tomorrow but I want to play Cyberpunk 2077, that doesn't mean CD Project Red will release the game tomorrow.
Actualy we didn't have even 2 updates that came on same time period.
And even bigger problem is that we now at 3-4 playable days per year shedule.
I am a patient player but waiting 4 or more years for sex with Dylan or Sam par example is way too much.

Reactions: Mini-Me

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Actualy we didn't have even 2 updates that came on same time period.
And even bigger problem is that we now at 3-4 playable days per year shedule.
I am a patient player but waiting 4 or more years for sex with Dylan or Sam par example is way too much.
Yes, that is really a big and unfortunately bad issue for us player and also for him. As long he won’t leave his sidejob, we won’t have a regular monthly update.

Reactions: DirkP

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

Half a game day updates every 1.5 month for the more than 20 game days remaining would result in 5 more years of development. The game would be done in 2024!

Unfortunately, i do not think, it is likely to see the devlopment continue for so long. Real life will bring change and at some point, the developer may simply take a never-ending break. We can already see how the time between the updates is getting bigger and bigger. I think, at the latest when the developer has finished his college, he will ask himself whether he still has the time to ...

To compare a one man development with CD Project Red is really adventurous. One major difference is that when somebody at CD Project Red decides to leave the project (which happens more often than some people think), it doesn't mean that the development is shut down. For "A Wife And Mother" such a decision would automatically be the end.

The problem is not slow pace.The problem is that we don't get regular updates.
Remember that the first idea was 1 full day each month.Later change to half day each month.Right now we at half day per 45-50 days.
Yeah, one game day a month sounds reasonable. I really hope the developer streamlines the game a bit and leaves out a few unnecessary side stories.

Reactions: NTRprise
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes