randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
My main point was, some dude probably pledged $30 3 hours ago, thinking that the update is out, when the dev, for no reason named that post "Vers. 0.07 First Release (Beta)." Assuming that it isn't out for $30 Patrons. Just an observation nothing more.

Reactions: zsaX

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
lol everyone really waiting around for some more "nice Lightning" or how he captured the curtains in the neighbours windows or with how many renders he described the lustful mom´s walk up the stairs? :)
With as few words as possible. Yes. :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
lol everyone really waiting around for some more "nice Lightning" or how he captured the curtains in the neighbours windows or with how many renders he described the lustful mom´s walk up the stairs? :)
Man! That perfectly sums this up.. I keep hoping in the face of all the evidence to the contrary that “maybe this time” One of the things that bothers me most is it seems that no matter how much you corrupt her she stays the same.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I havn't actually started this game yet I was originally going to wait till .7 but honestly I think I should keep holding off for now. I don't mind slow burn plots but I don't like reading them a bit at a time. Ruins the build up imo.

I'll probable hold off until the mother/daughter events are well underway.

Reactions: Reaverrew and zsaX

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
This game had huge promise a long time ago. But it has gone way beyond a slow burn. I think he is just playing everyone and you will never get a payoff. There are many more games with a slow burn on this site that at least gives you something. Can someone let me know when this games isn't a waste of time!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes