Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Dylan needs 21 points to enter the bathroom, I have 20. Was there something I missed? Because I feel like I've gotten all the available points from him.
you are missing the point to decide NOT to download this shit as you still had time enough to cancel
(sorry - nothing against you, but this game just fuck me up right now)

Reactions: tonyfff

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't understand all hate and jealousy. Don't like the game? don't play it and can say it here. But asking other people don't play it and wish that the people who support stop doing is another level, seems ridiculous to me.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
STUPID DUMB Janitor! Why you don't blackmailed Sophia with a blowjob, at least with a handjob?! You are so SILLY, i can't believe it, LOL! :ROFLMAO:
That was the weirdest blackmail, ever! Just epic!!

And my thought at the door was: "yeah, finally we have a blojob here". I can't believe it how naive i was at this moment!

Reactions: chaos007

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I don't understand all hate and jealousy. Don't like the game? don't play it and can say it here. But asking other people don't play it and wish that the people who support stop doing is another level, seems ridiculous to me.
Maybe cause it's a good game but dev is literraly milking his fans for every penny they have without giving people any sort of sexual scene that they can enjoy even though the game has been out for someee time now. I stopped supporting him long time ago cause the guy had a big ego. But you can't really blame the dev though, he did always say he wasn't gonna put sex in it but make it more like a boring visual novel. The hate is probably towards the people that donate and approve of this, not caring about the update's taking forever to release even though he is making so much money he litteraly doesn't need to work now and can actually pay full attention to the game. Don't know about the jealousy part, unless you mean other devs who actually make good content but don't even get anywhere near the support this guy does.

harvischak2

Oct 17, 2017
I have seen so many games build this slowly and then just wither away and disappear before anything actually happens. it almost feels like no matter what I decide for her she's just going to do what she wants anyway. :\

harvischak2

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, if you actually are supporting this dude on Patreon, I totally get being upset. That would be justified imo.

But if not and you're getting it from here of all places it seems ridiculous.
I am supporting on patreon because in the beginning this game felt like it had so much potential

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
so in the spa i thought what would be a ellie,patricia,sophia moment but i read the walkthough is only too choose the ellie lesbian or straight path.interesting the janitor scene.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.07 Beta] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1.35GB

Download PC (368MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This thread cracks me up.

If you love it, cool. If you hate it, cool. Either way, please stop being rude/snotty/insulting to the dev or any other members (yes, the dev is a member). Disagreements are fine, attacks are not.

It's simply hilarious to me to see the same people coming back every update and complaining about the dev doing the exact same thing he's been doing all along. I don't understand why you think this is going to change?

But hey, so long as you're following the forum rules, go right ahead.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes