rerere

Jul 17, 2017
The slowness of Sophia's corruption is acceptable, but the biggest problem is that each update has fewer nudity scenes. Before we had her bathing, where she masturbates, then we had her sucking her husband, and now there is not any more of that, instead of the game progress he is regressing, and the patrons do not realize it. This game has great potential, but it is worrying how it is being developed.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After the spa, when Sophia vent to get David home, on their way to the car i got the attached error message. After "Ignore" anyway the game vent on with no problem.

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
Lmao. The conversations between Dylan and Sophia crack me up.

Not word for word, but the gist of whats going on lol.

Dylan - Can you show me how to kiss?
Sophia - WHAT?! No! I am your mom that's weird!
Dylan - (Pouts) Can I watch you change in the morning atleast?
Sophia - NO! Are you deaf?
Dylan - Please....?
Sophia - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO PLEASES ABOUT IT! I AM YOUR MOTHER!

Ooooh! Gotta edit! Still laughing!

30 mins later

Sophia - Wheres Dylan?(goes to kitch)
Sophia - What are you doing?
Dylan - Washing dishes
Sophia - Why we have a dishwasher?
Dylan - I don't care, I'll do them and a lot more, as long as you show me your breasts just breifly.
Sophia - I AM YOUR MOTHER DAMNIT!

This is actually refreshing compared to most games on here, where everyone just hops on the Main characters dick. I mean its going to happen eventually, its jus nice to see the "I am your mother fuck off" kinda shit.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
if you call a kiss as sex-scene, you may be right.
A kiss Scene in the new update? Where?

But I have to say, that I like the new update. This pace in the new update, with her corruption or disire, feels a lot of faster as in the last updates. And thank god, all the old saves work.

Reactions: brothercharles

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
slowest corruption VN in the west, like it's going for that realism! Enjoyable tho

Reactions: Megnold

Aubrey1801

Jan 1, 2019
Lmao. The conversations between Dylan and Sophia crack me up.

Not word for word, but the gist of whats going on lol.

Dylan - Can you show me how to kiss?
Sophia - WHAT?! No! I am your mom that's weird!
Dylan - (Pouts) Can I watch you change in the morning atleast?
Sophia - NO! Are you deaf?
Dylan - Please....?
Sophia - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO PLEASES ABOUT IT! I AM YOUR MOTHER!

Ooooh! Gotta edit! Still laughing!

30 mins later

Sophia - Wheres Dylan?(goes to kitch)
Sophia - What are you doing?
Dylan - Washing dishes
Sophia - Why we have a dishwasher?
Dylan - I don't care, I'll do them and a lot more, as long as you show me your breasts just breifly.
Sophia - I AM YOUR MOTHER DAMNIT!

This is actually refreshing compared to most games on here, where everyone just hops on the Main characters dick. I mean its going to happen eventually, its jus nice to see the "I am your mother fuck off" kinda shit.
The problem is you just can't go realistically from "I´m you mother, damnit!" to "OK, I'm your mother, but who cares, kiss me". This kind of games are unrealistic by definition. The very situation of a teenager asking her mother to show him her breast is totally unrealistic. This game is only delaying, and delaying, and delaying, the unrealistic moment, and that's not "realism", just blueballing.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
That last scene at the school made me laugh so hard
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, now I'm just playing this game out of curiosity to see what other ways the dev can come up with to blueball his patreons.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes