Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just to throw a joke into this thread to "brighten" the mood: ;)

if you read the description of this game in OP, you will find these words:
"... or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? ...."
I dont know if i play the right game, but i dont get "temptations", nor i see MC "filthy"
To call MC a "wh*re" is just a joke at all
and finally "soon" got a new dimension - seems "soon" is about over several years.

(i know i had some posts before this, but as i saw the description again because someone mentioned the dev always told us that this pace is wanted, i had again a look at it (Spoiler description) and i could not resist to post that - sorry :censored:)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't understand all hate and jealousy. Don't like the game? don't play it and can say it here. But asking other people don't play it and wish that the people who support stop doing is another level, seems ridiculous to me.
Just ignore them, people seem to have a love/hate relationship with this game, every month it's the same thing whining cause Sophia isn't the dumb town slut that most garbage corruption games make the female protagonist become.

I haven't touched the game since its first or second version, in order to give the game room to grow, but most people just want Sophia to jump on the first lameass unworthy dick that crosses her path...

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.07 Beta] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1.35GB

Download PC (368MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any way you can provide us the Android port version?

Reactions: Crwb18

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
in order to give the game room to grow
even if you leave the game for six months and wait for version 0.9, we still will not see ANYTHING. Sofia's naked breasts at most. Hell, if i do that, I'll just forget about the game...
I like the way the story develops, but the frequency and volume of the update is disappointing.

Reactions: Toushiro and dp123

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... every month it's the same thing whining...
sorry to step in, but this game never had updates once a month!
First release: oct 2017
now: Jan 2019
thats 15 months for 7 updates after first release (1 ingame day per release)

Tag me me when dylan fucks his mother!
you never will be tagged

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This thread cracks me up.

If you love it, cool. If you hate it, cool. Either way, please stop being rude/snotty/insulting to the dev or any other members (yes, the dev is a member). Disagreements are fine, attacks are not.

It's simply hilarious to me to see the same people coming back every update and complaining about the dev doing the exact same thing he's been doing all along. I don't understand why you think this is going to change?

But hey, so long as you're following the forum rules, go right ahead.
What really cracks me up is he's posted his plan, he's following his plan, and people are complaining about him following his plan!

Come on, people, don't complain about how slow things are when a little research will show you when he's going to give us the good stuff!

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ÄHM: honest question:
(i know i made many negative comments so far, but this question is really meant HONEST)

I always played the "bad girl" path. What about the "good wife" path?
I mean, its now about 15 ingame days. Did She had at least sex with her husband one time within these 15 days?
I remember some scene where they have been cought and interrupted and then decided not to have sex.
Did anyone play this path until 0.7?
Just curious how often sex happens if a women is a good wife.

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
This game is one of my favorites along with Lucky Mark, Milfy City and JOHN. I like the super slow burn, it makes it different from any other game. The story is very good, the art is amazing with lots of small details, the character models are very nice (no huge tits or big asses or other exaggerations).
The only thing I don't like is that the updates are coming almost every 2 months with not so much content. If the updates become monthly with the same amount of content as now or every 2 months with double content, I will join the $30 tier in dev's Patreon.

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
What really cracks me up is he's posted his plan, he's following his plan, and people are complaining about him following his plan!

Come on, people, don't complain about how slow things are when a little research will show you when he's going to give us the good stuff!
I take what devs say with a grain of salt. Ex: Gumdrops said that he'd update his game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
ÄHM: honest question:
(i know i made many negative comments so far, but this question is really meant HONEST)

I always played the "bad girl" path. What about the "good wife" path?
I mean, its now about 15 ingame days. Did She had at least sex with her husband one time within these 15 days?
I remember some scene where they have been cought and interrupted and then decided not to have sex.
Did anyone play this path until 0.7?
Just curious how often sex happens if a women is a good wife.
I didn't play the latest release but there is a oral sex scene for both MC and husband and some make out. There is no penetration yet.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Just ignore them, people seem to have a love/hate relationship with this game, every month it's the same thing whining cause Sophia isn't the dumb town slut that most garbage corruption games make the female protagonist become.

I haven't touched the game since its first or second version, in order to give the game room to grow, but most people just want Sophia to jump on the first lameass unworthy dick that crosses her path...
Ok i can agree with that, don't want her to jump on every dick in the game alright that's fair. But how come you don't even see a sex scene with her own husband!. I mean the dev seems to be pretty into all this building up process with the story and all. But last time i checked a wife is supposed to have sex with her husband right? is her husband an unworthy dick to now lol.

The game been out since 2017 that's a lot of time to grow with nothing to show for it other then teasing. Not a blowjob,hj or anything. This isn't whining it's actual concern people have about a good game. Whining would be people saying why he give us shitty sex scenes etc. But with this there is none lol.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes