kimhakji

Jul 25, 2018
0.7 There is still no main character sex scene. I'm really tired. Just play this game is complete. I think maybe it will be possible next year. Until then this game will be removed from the list.

Reactions: Megnold

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I do wonder though, is it him just milking his fans, or is he just staying true to his vision for this game, hmm
I'm almost positive that he's milking it:
723 patrons $4,688 per month
That's enough to quit your day job and devote yourself full time to doing the game. The fact that the game isn't further along is deliberate.
I cancel all my college courses so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Additionally, I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and release quicker update-versions!
He could have gotten a nice rig with half of 1 month's Patreon income.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i quit this game!
Mother reacts more prude each update!
few content even after 2 months of waiting!

i expexted just a few this update, but even get less....

BORING - JUST BORING... pure milking machine on patreon - hope his patreons quit to other devs who deserve more

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i have over 79 filthy wife point's en she is still a prude it is not even 5 minutes of gameplay i had so much hight hopes for this game but now it is gone i hope his patron's will leave him such a waist of time

Reactions: plrdls

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Dylan needs 21 points to enter the bathroom, I have 20. Was there something I missed? Because I feel like I've gotten all the available points from him.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes