TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When Patricia talks about how ALL black men have giant dicks, and that is the only acceptable stereotype for them, during the gym visit... she then asks Sofia if she isnt into them, who she finds attractive of the 5-6 men working out... Sofia immediately points out that she thinks the Gym Trainer, and some other bloke are the only ones she finds attractive (suprise, suprise, its two white guys that arent built like a roid monster).

If your going for "realistic, sophisticated, and congruent story telling", dont have your MC give out her preferences, and then later have her change her mnd... thats not "character growth or developement, its backtracking and creating plotholes".

I'm not into fat chicks or super tall chicks (taller than 6ft)... if a month goes by, or I get super drunk in Sin City, I dont suddenly think "huh that fat/tall chick is looking pretty good right now".... No, its my preferences, and they tend NOT to change... what does change is if I am more into blondes one month, and then next brunettes over take them, etc...
She still didn't say she wasn't attracted to black guys.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
a few takeaways from this release;
-its not so hot as i expected
-from this point, there wont be any much story progress, so dont get hyped about next event of 2nd job or dylan coming home. If something big happens, it must be in sequence dylan events afterward or sams
-lp is becoming more ambitous and more ambitous. First animation, when to dub sophia? Idk will it bode well for us.
-Lp didnot lie to us. He has actually hired a helper(although the man just slow down the pace) for sound problem and 1 for animation

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.161] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1,05GB

Download PC (199MB): Workupload
Download Mac (164MB): Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro!!

Reactions: pgee and Exoplast

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
a few takeaways from this release;
-its not so hot as i expected
-from this point, there wont be any much story progress, so dont get hyped about next event of 2nd job or dylan coming home. If something big happen, it must be in sequence dylan events afterward or sams
-lp is becoming more ambitous and more ambitous. First animation, when to dub sophia? Idk will it bode well for us.
-Lp didnot lie to us. He has actually hired a helper(although the man just slow down the pace) for sound problem and for animation
Another thing....did you get the Sophia's walking into Aiden's Alley animation that L&P posted a few days back in his patreon? No right? I only got to see animations of her pulling her tits out and tuck them back in.....or have I missed some condition before to make that happen in this update?

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
... i dont think i can finish this update... man.. another sleepless night.....what an update.... the animation was superb...i dont know how long the dev spend on that... but man...totally worth it.... the hype.. thumbs up !!!
Kudos to you, person of culture. For recognizing a great animation.

Reactions: ToshinRaizen

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Another thing....did you get the Sophia's walking into Aiden's Alley animation that L&P posted a few days back in his patreon? No right? I only got to see animations of her pulling her tits out and tuck them back in.....or have I missed some condition before to make that happen in this update?
the walking animation is for lp just to check how sophias heavy melons jiggle so its not contained in the game

• Sad
Reactions: tony3000
Jan 10, 2022
the only 100% lesbian routes are Alyssa and ellie.
hi folks, i'm new to this game and need a bit help. i'm confused about the quote here that says there are only two 100% lesbian routes but the walktrough is for Ellie/Patricia. that leaves the question open is patricia really an lesbian path or is their a dick involved?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes