SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
When Patricia talks about how ALL black men have giant dicks, and that is the only acceptable stereotype for them, during the gym visit... she then asks Sofia if she isnt into them, who she finds attractive of the 5-6 men working out... Sofia immediately points out that she thinks the Gym Trainer, and some other bloke are the only ones she finds attractive (suprise, suprise, its two white guys that arent built like a roid monster).

If your going for "realistic, sophisticated, and congruent story telling", dont have your MC give out her preferences, and then later have her change her mnd... thats not "character growth or developement, its backtracking and creating plotholes".

I'm not into fat chicks or super tall chicks (taller than 6ft)... if a month goes by, or I get super drunk in Sin City, I dont suddenly think "huh that fat/tall chick is looking pretty good right now".... No, its my preferences, and they tend NOT to change... what does change is if I am more into blondes one month, and then next brunettes over take them, etc...
Your lack of Ginger preference is concerning. Get with current year!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

dubstepmj5

Aug 24, 2020
Another thing....did you get the Sophia's walking into Aiden's Alley animation that L&P posted a few days back in his patreon? No right? I only got to see animations of her pulling her tits out and tuck them back in.....or have I missed some condition before to make that happen in this update?
LP informed later that the walking animation was just for testing and it wouldn't be in the game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I can't believe that there are people who are only playing one path. :unsure:
I am playing the fuck everything except the shitty husband and the piece of shit blackmailers. If I could fuck the sister's husband by now, I would have had her legs in the air, same goes with Morello. I would have let her fuck the college kids at the bar but the game did not let me make that choice. Have done as much as possible with Sam, Dylan, Ellie, sister, Ellie's GF. I want to cuck the shitty husband so badly but not with that shithead Aiden. Non-con is a no go for me, blackmail is non-con. I am just glad we were at least given the agency to tell him to fuck off. I just wish more work was put into the other paths and no so much into the scumbuckets path.

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
I would give up the "time-consuming" animations and accelerate the frequency of update if I were LP. BTW, whats the plan for the next year? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes