MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
I would much rather have the quality of Project Myriam together with monthly updates, than very high quality renders and a trickle tease every few months.
I don't like this BigMac. Why do they make the BigMac? What are you doing here at McDonald's? Go to BurgerKing already and not complain in the wrong restaurant. He describes perfectly that the game emphasizes on quality. Why order something different in the restaurant you are at right now?
Don't get me wrong. Everybody hates that this is taking a long time to develop. But feeling the need to express that he changes the primary product just to accomodate secondary needs? No way!

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
The best thing is that although the novels that the fans release based on the characters take a long time, in the same time comparing they have more content, it is almost better that they release every three months like others, what charging every month is much better I suppose.

Reactions: Elcholovago18
Dec 30, 2020
IMO, This was a continuation of the Dylan and Ellie event from this scene between the house and dinner event with Christine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this was a 2.1 or 2.5 update, which had no plan for an update at all, This tells me he originally wanted this to be part of the release from Dylan and Ellie's event. Still, because of the animation debacle from update 1 (v0.155 and v0.160), he had to add it later because the animations were finished as he was working on v0.160. He had to release what he had because L&P was under pressure from his Patreon members. This is most like why we got this scene now.
Where is this scene??

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
only 1 scene and nothing more . I am not even happy when i see that there is a new update , in my mind "oh another 2 min update , ok"
Meanwhile in the same amount of time Caribdis give us like at least 2 hours of update each time , nice. I was dumb to give him my money months , while he doing wtf know what.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Does this update worth it, or is just a 2 min update?

I liked the idea of animations, but this feature could be made once the game is finished... It just delays the development.

• Haha
Reactions: Saip12c

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"civil discussion"
Does that involve critical opinions or that is uncivil discussion?

anyway, I will download, hope for something, but expect nothing extraordinary

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
you are saying you like the dev's work but not how he conducts his business? it's a bit contradictory don't you think? Because it's his decisions in the first place that made you love the game. Ok he is bad at communicating. although i think he made a bit of progress on this field. And he is slow and he focuses on details that no one cares about. But nothing is perfect in this world. You love his work you gotta deal with his downsides. That's the way i see it
Not really.Take for example EA.Or Blizzard.Or Ubisoft.Or Capcom.Or CMON.Or any big company.
I love to play their games.In most cases.
But I hate the way they are doing the business and specially the way they are treating their customers.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I can't believe that there are people who are only playing one path. :unsure:
That's what most people do in any choice-based game. Choices exist to let a player RP the character (to a small extent) and influence the game story. If one save scums with every update, to play through all possible paths, they might as well play a linear game with no choices. It makes choices pointless. Now after the game is complete, one can try a second playthrough with different choices to see another path. But this is far from a complete game...

Not to mention it takes too much time and patience skipping through 90% of the same bs, since choices usually affect 10% of a game's scenes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes