armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So. Thus far we have the following of the Current Day

Update 1: Aiden 4, Morello Minor - Major Animation Delay - Done (1.55)

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 - Done (1.60)

Special Update: Aiden Gang Scene(s) - Done (1.61) - 140 Renders, 2 SA- 35 Days (5 days a week 7 weeks? Minus 1 day)

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school (1.65)

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day (1.70)

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam (1.75)

Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (1.80)

Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1 (1.85)

Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2 (1.90)

Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine (1.95)

Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest (2.00)

Of those i would expect Update 3 to be less than 100 Renders, unless he decides to triple the walk from the car scenes
I expect update 4 would be one of his very large scenes of 200+ renders and animations, as its one of his self subscribed "hot" ideas

No real feeling on rest of them. but would imagine most are around the 100-150 render count for him.

Thoughts?
No way update 3 to be less than 100 renders.Otherwise update 3 will be both scene together.
Dylan comes home from boarding school+2nd side job 3rd day
It will be probably the same length or even twice more than last Amber event-more than 200 renders.
Remember according to the dev this route will not have many events.Maybe 2-3 more.
So he must really speed up the things.Will we get the first HJ in the game?
Update 4 -yes,must be more than 200 renders.Again same reason.If there will be 3-4 more events with the shotas he must start to deliver.Specially if he means later to include the sister and/or mother.

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
No way update 3 to be less than 100 renders.Otherwise update 3 will be both scene together.
Dylan comes home from boarding school+2nd side job 3rd day
It will be probably the same length or even twice more than last Amber event-more than 200 renders.
Remember according to the dev this route will not have many events.Maybe 2-3 more.
So he must really speed up the things.Will we get the first HJ in the game?
Update 4 -yes,must be more than 200 renders.Again same reason.If there will be 3-4 more events with the shotas he must start to deliver.Specially if he means later to include the sister and/or mother.
Also as other developers do, they can take out a new character and deviate from the theme of the relationship with the main characters, to lengthen the game as much as possible, since creating a new story has its risks and it is easier to develop it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If there's one "positive" in all of this, it could be that the game slips into more sexual content earlier than planned. Think about it like this, Sophia exposed herself/was groped, by a group of men; this immediately after exposing herself in front of her class in the previous update. We saw a ton of progress in her corruption throughout Playable Day 12, and so far PD 13 has kept up the pace. At the end of PD 11, I don't think many of us would have guessed what Sophia would be doing a little over a day later.

Now that we're doing event-based releases, I can see a scenario where L&P falls into a bad habit of always including sexual content that needs to up the ante from the previous scene. Over the long-term, this can escalate the content earlier than L&P intends. That doesn't mean that sex will happen any earlier, but if we're already doing group groping, and public exposure, then how long until Sophia let's someone play with her over her underwear? I have a feeling that if you come along in a couple of years and play the completed version of PD 13, the takeaway will be "Whoa! What happened? Things really escalated quickly once we got to PD 13." This is the sort of disconnection I was worried about when we moved to the event-based releases.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
(Those Tits, Yummy Mummy!)
Is it just me or could it be that those pair of tits were much prettier in the last update?

Somehow I#m missing the nice shape and the sharper breast course :unsure:

What about the hard nipples?

She gets hard nipples because of a cold breeze infront of the class but stays calm showing her titties in public?

Reactions: SuperPerv96

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
So. Thus far we have the following of the Current Day

Update 1: Aiden 4, Morello Minor - Major Animation Delay - Done (1.55)

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 - Done (1.60)

Special Update: Aiden Gang Scene(s) - Done (1.61) - 140 Renders, 2 SA- 35 Days (5 days a week 7 weeks? Minus 1 day)

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school (1.65)

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day (1.70)

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam (1.75)

Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (1.80)

Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1 (1.85)

Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2 (1.90)

Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine (1.95)

Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest (2.00)

Of those i would expect Update 3 to be less than 100 Renders, unless he decides to triple the walk from the car scenes
I expect update 4 would be one of his very large scenes of 200+ renders and animations, as its one of his self subscribed "hot" ideas

No real feeling on rest of them. but would imagine most are around the 100-150 render count for him.

Thoughts?
Cheers for the longest day in the planet earth! I was wondering where is the Guinness trophy?:D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The issue with 1 event updates, or at least this one, is a lack of follow-up and connection between the events.

If Sophia gets groped by the gang, the logical next step is to....go home and watch TV?

This is how I imagine the follow-up scenes...

*** If Sophia was groped***

Sophia is in the bathroom, bending over onto the counter, looking at herself in the mirror. Wondering how she managed to get into this situation and feeling like an idiot. Perhaps on the verge of tears....and then she realizes ______ ***leads into whatever the next event is***

This can be especially valuable if the next event is the Sam/Sophia event. ( I'm using this outline as a guide). As Sophia is crying in the bathroom, Sam knocks on the door to apologize about the kiss in the hot tub. And then it progresses from there. This has very high upside to make significant progress on multiple fronts.

**** If Sophia was not groped / she ran away****
Same as before, but with different dialog.

**** If Morello shows up ****
Sophia is laying on the sofa watching TV, and she receives a call from Morello. I also think this would be better if Sophia was actually there for the event, so she can see first hand what Morello did.

The big issue with event based updates is they're going to become too disjointed. Even in this update, nobody mentions Jen being blackmailed if Sophia intervened. Which I feel is an obvious thing to bring up. The number of routes in the game is coming home to roost. Logically, these routes should start overlapping and effecting each other. But at the same time, doing that would require even more branching and create a web of **** LP has to sort through. So it's really a no-win situation.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Soooo much teasing and sooo little action :(

Also Part1 is
v0.150 and thread title is 0.161 -.-
..... and porting saves is confusing as hell! I finished v0.150 and is says "it will be continued" so it doesnt offer me no "final save".

Last edited:
Reactions: vlc12345
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes