Jan 3, 2019
Ask Morello to help, Aiden gets hit on the head along with everyone who was there))) As a result, Sofia falls into slavery to the Italian Mafia, the house is covered by the anti-drug department and Sofia goes through the case as a suspect, eventually spends the night being interrogated, then she is sent to Loren Lask for correction, Lauren Lask develops cars for Mars, 5 years later Sofia flies to Mars, but in a cargo Aiden made his way into the compartment and saw Sofia in stasis and tried to open the capsule, but the skin was depressurized, their ship was stormed by space marines, everything explodes, pressure and oxygen drop and the credits show where it says "to be continued" and in parentheses (do you want a couple of renderers of jerkers, you have 9 million credits) and a smiley face with big teeth)))

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
As promised, my lesbian route walkthrough, updated for v.150

View attachment 1517784
View attachment 1509634

Since the next update with a lesbian event wont be until playable day 14, which might be 2, 2 and a half years away, I won't be actively updating this walkthrough for a while. But, with any luck, when it does arrive, I'll update this post with a save and walkthrough then.

EDIT:
Final save for the Lesbian Route for v.160: View attachment 1755185 . Not that it's worth playing, there's only about 40 seconds of playthrough, about 6 renders.

EDIT2:
Now that Part 1 is separate, I might start working on my own version/patch to take out the hetero parts of the Ellie and Patricia routes, for example, the requirement to flirt with the movers in order to have enough Filthy points for Patricia's shower scene, the need to flirt with Larry Morello at the prison and to look at the dicks of Logan and co at the sauna.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, that way I can gauge the interest and if it's worth the effort.
is this the ellie patricia route or the ellie sophia route?

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Something of a minor pet peeve of mine. The text says the son will graduate high school in 2 years, making him around 15 or 16. He looks 12. On average, he should be at or near adult height. He'd almost certainly taller than his sister and mother. I know it's done to portray relative age and authority, which is why Hollywood often hires short actors in their 20s to play teens.

Reactions: Rythan25

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
What an update part 2 was! She rolled over in bed got dressed taught class went home and lay down on the couch. Amazing! Much content many wow.
That's what you got? All I got was the dagos beating up the high school kids blackmailing her.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Part one is over. Without sex, husband does not count. The idea of taking it slow is not wrong. But slowly it's time for Sophia to have the opportunity to become a slut. How this works best has shown me good girl gone bad. I played an angel there, at a party I always dodged truth or dare, I had to drink. In the end I was so full that someone took me and fucked me. For me the best idea, a decent woman get drunk and show her what she is missing. For this a pic from JONHN .... also here it would fit

Jessbesoffen.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Me personally for this last scene i would have had Aiden and Sophia alone, and Aiden gets Sopia to strip leaving on her panties then have him stand up and walk around her admiring her, maybe have him run his fingers across her back sending a tingle down her spine, then have him run his fingers down one of her breast and pinch her nipple then move his hand down her stomach and just as he is about to get to her panties his finger tip brushes slightly against it, Sophia lets out a small moan and Aiden stops and says i am impressed but that is enough for today....Sophia gets dressed and says that is another task done, Aiden responds i never said this was a task you did this on your own and he walks away.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
What kind of bad joke was this "update"???

This VN is really finished, I don't understand how there are people depositing money monthly, and they receive this kind of insult every 2 a 3 months, how many more years will the developer continue with this tactic?

It's already ridiculous, years and years of the same thing, personally I'm tired, this is no longer a VN, it's a monthly payment to a group of people who even make an effort to do things better...

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Something of a minor pet peeve of mine. The text says the son will graduate high school in 2 years, making him around 15 or 16. He looks 12. On average, he should be at or near adult height. He'd almost certainly taller than his sister and mother. I know it's done to portray relative age and authority, which is why Hollywood often hires short actors in their 20s to play teens.
Are you serious?

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes