Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I played all three of the gang scenario and also the Dom Morello paths, I think they were all quite good, just hoping the Don Morello path doesn't become boring now Aiden is out of it, I also see there is still no update for the boarding school option, which is a shame, hope there will be something in the future for that path as well.
Next update is a Dylan event for those playing the boarding school path
There's nothing for a pure lesbian patch in this version too? Just a normal day again? At least I could write in the changelog "in this version something will start to happen for those who made a pure lesbian path".
Any lesbian content this update?
Wont be for this entire playable day. Next version worth playing probably wont be until v.200, which might not come out for a number of years.
hi folks, i'm new to this game and need a bit help. i'm confused about the quote here that says there are only two 100% lesbian routes but the walktrough is for Ellie/Patricia. that leaves the question open is patricia really an lesbian path or is their a dick involved?
is this the ellie patricia route or the ellie sophia route?
Technically it probably would be better to say it's for Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Patricia. I also occasionally call it the Lesbian route walkthrough, but even that isn't entirely accurate since dicks are shown during the path.
Why is seducing men part of the lesbian path? That makes no sense.
Because it's not actually a lesbian path, and was never intended to be. But I have had some interest in creating a version of the game that would be, taking out the necessity of scenes like flirting with the movers, Larry in the prison event, Logan and co in the sauna, etc. Feel free to PM me if you're also interested

Reactions: brainman

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks Jack!
I have maintained for some time that L&P has his vision for his art, and the rest of us can only judge it by what has been presented to us so far. It is easy to fall into drawing a conclusion about what is partially seen, and in many cases with this higher reasoning facility does us good service. Sometimes it runs us merrily down the path to a wrong conclusion before we experience the end. Some artists do this on purpose to get us to consider. A good example of this is Jim Stafford's song, My Girl Bill.
I believe that we all agree that the pace in which this project is being released could be improved, with many saying improved significantly. When we couple the ire we feel for the slow progress of the work we can also grow impatient with the creative aspects of the work itself (which is often demonstrated in this thread). Although this is irrational, the cause for the pent up ire is very real, and understandable.
This is all a long-winded way of saying that I appreciate it when someone takes the time to break down the review aspects pragmatically, rather than emotionally.
Jack.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Mini Review 0.161
Rather than a monologue, I divided into 3 categories, dismissing the Morello option.

Art/Location
Use of perspective, location, entrance, shots of stair walk, posture, expression, use of colour/tone/light, costumes, angles (Sophia's figure unquestionably stunning).
9.5/10

Erotic
Sense of tension, danger, humiliation, voyeur, tactile, subjugation. Although (highly) sexually charged throughout, I think an erotic strip-tease might have been a better choice. Following Aiden's continuation to humble Sophia, the flashes and groping felt more like schoolboy fap fantasy.
8/10

Text/Storyline
Still work to do on translation and text, but leaps ahead in terms of progress. A brave, strong and plausible storyline matching excellent imagery. Once again it felt underdeveloped but that's this dev's style, keep players wanting more and returning.
8/10

Summery
A near perfect piece within the multi-layered AWAM jigsaw. Confirms L&P in another category, light years ahead of the competition. Highly likely to increase patron numbers, increase business and putting fears of abandonment on hold.

Finale.
Constructive comments/criticisms welcome, but please keep it polite and don't simply mock or jeer at these, or other people's personal opinions.
Thanks guys.
A very rosetinted review, I am afraid!
On the Art I agree with you, it was always Lazy & Poncy´s strong point. There is no doubt that he is great with picture composition. The 9,5 is about right.

Erotic is very much in the eye of the beholder. You even said it yourself and we already have several fan scenarios for the meeting which are ahead in erotica of what L&P delivered. Your 8 is too high, I find a 6 the upper(!) range.

Pardon me, but on the point of storyline you dropped the ball. Just a remark for the Morello paths: In what universe is getting into cahoots with "La Familia" a good idea? Aiden with his great connections might be a bit more influential than your average Town Bully, but he is a temporary and local problem. He can be handled and a real filthy/corrupted Sophia could take advantage of Aiden, if she really wanted to. A "favour" to a Mafia Don is something which will never go away and will become a millstone around your neck over time.
And even on the non-Morello/Aiden continues paths the meeting is, as you wrote yourself more a school boy fapping fantasy than anything else. Your 8 is way too high, the storyline of this update is a 3 at best!

Summary: A short and mediocre update, which is compounded by an abyssally slow development cycle. Three renders per day is his current output averaged, a joke, even if all the work around it is measured in. Nobody in his/her right mind can realistically see this VN finished at this crawling speed! The only thing L&P is "lightyears" ahead is how to string along gullible patrons and how to plant shills in various Fora.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
is there a Bug or what? After Dylan/Elli and Christine leave for the diner (in the last update). Now Mom come home and relax on the sofa. And that is it. 3 pages text and one render, ONE ,are you for real def?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Erotic
Sense of tension, danger, humiliation, voyeur, tactile, subjugation. Although (highly) sexually charged throughout, I think an erotic strip-tease might have been a better choice. Following Aiden's continuation to humble Sophia, the flashes and groping felt more like schoolboy fap fantasy.
That's exactly what this was. L&P started dumbing down a couple of years ago, probably when he realised so many of his paying Patrons were young, (i.e. schoolboys....how else to account for making Dylan a second MC? Sophia's inflation?, etc. AWAM should have been retitled, 'A MILF & her Son') & that a significant proportion identified with the "young rascal" in some way. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Dylan, just his elevation to top billing. I also don't hate coercion at all & when it comes to blackmail, it's essential but the meeting was just not believable on a number of levels.

This update was unexpected & I had a bad feeling about it from the second I saw Sophia's outfit weeks ago. I won't rehash all my previous comments but will rather say that, IMO, it has fundamentally altered what had, until now, been a very satisfactory & balanced progression of the tasks, for those fans on that route. It was like dumping a pile of breezeblocks into a Zen garden.

I'd like to think that one, (IMO the only), good thing to result from it would be the pleasing of the anti-blackmail, Aiden-hating fans, now that they've got rid of him, combined with an end to the one sentence sniping from the side-lines, attempts at kink-shaming, the overly-inflated self-righteous outrage & general virtue signalling. Judging by recent comments, this hasn't happened yet but it's still early days. Perhaps the realisation that it's over will take a while to sink in? Maybe Aiden's severed limbs sent to the four quarters of San Alejo would suffice? People, you've got your wish. Why not rejoice?

When it does percolate & we're all over-dosing on a steady diet of Dylan/incest/etc., (or not in my case), for the next 3 years, I hereby reserve the right to appear with one-off snide comments complaining about too much/not enough/disgusting & so on, as & when the mood takes me. Just kidding...no really.....

I don't have any good idea of where the VN is going after this, (& we didn't even learn what the fifth task was) but owing to the roll-out pace & general sense of disappointment occasioned by this update, it will be a while before I care.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
is there a Bug or what? After Dylan/Elli and Christine leave for the diner (in the last update). Now Mom come home and relax on the sofa. And that is it. 3 pages text and one render, ONE ,are you for real def?
I'm guessing you're not on the Aiden blackmail path.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Mini Review 0.161
Rather than a monologue, I divided into 3 categories, dismissing the Morello option.

Art/Location
Use of perspective, location, entrance, shots of stair walk, posture, expression, use of colour/tone/light, costumes, angles (Sophia's figure unquestionably stunning).
9.5/10

Erotic
8/10

Text/Storyline
Still work to do on translation and text, but leaps ahead in terms of progress. A brave, strong and plausible storyline matching excellent imagery. Once again it felt underdeveloped but that's this dev's style, keep players wanting more and returning.
8/10

Summery
A near perfect piece within the multi-layered AWAM jigsaw. Confirms L&P in another category, light years ahead of the competition. Highly likely to increase patron numbers, increase business and putting fears of abandonment on hold.

Finale.
Constructive comments/criticisms welcome, but please keep it polite and don't simply mock or jeer at these, or other people's personal opinions.
Thanks guys.
Thats funny.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
Honestly if we get a sexually progressive event per monthly update i am not mad.

It finally advances the story bit by bit and it's not too long and "dry" between each update.

PS: Go team Aiden, forcing her into situations that are out of her character makes for some really cool storyline, for me at least

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
if this game has an incest tag then probably one day there will be sex between Sophia and Dylan... but by the floor of the carriage maybe in 5 years or so lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
if this game has an incest tag then probably one day there will be sex between Sophia and Dylan... but by the floor of the carriage maybe in 5 years or so lol
You're optimistic. There's unlikely to be sex between anyone on the Filthy route in 5 years or so, let alone Dylan. Some are even predicting the game to be abandoned by then.

For Dylan, unless drastic measures are made to improve the rate of update progression, you're looking at decades.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
You're optimistic. There's unlikely to be sex between anyone on the Filthy route in 5 years or so, let alone Dylan. Some are even predicting the game to be abandoned by then.

For Dylan, unless drastic measures are made to improve the rate of update progression, you're looking at decades.
I think I'm really optimistic...if it's not abandoned maybe my kids will see this scene lol

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
When Aiden told Sophia I'll tell you about it next time we meet, I almost punched through my laptop screen! It was as if L&P was the one actually saying that to me!
I think L&P did this because he is going to surprise us with a twist. For the first several tasks Aiden acted like a total douche, however going forward Aiden will do a complete 180 and turn into a refined, sophisticated gentleman who genuinely cares about Sophia and wants to treat her in the gentlest way a man can.

Sophia: "Ok so what is the next task for me"
Aiden: "My lady during class I'd like to tongue punch your fart box"
(Sophia swoons with delight)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes