Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Me personally for this last scene i would have had Aiden and Sophia alone, and Aiden gets Sopia to strip leaving on her panties then have him stand up and walk around her admiring her, maybe have him run his fingers across her back sending a tingle down her spine, then have him run his fingers down one of her breast and pinch her nipple then move his hand down her stomach and just as he is about to get to her panties his finger tip brushes slightly against it, Sophia lets out a small moan and Aiden stops and says i am impressed but that is enough for today....Sophia gets dressed and says that is another task done, Aiden responds i never said this was a task you did this on your own and he walks away.
THIS! :devilish: :devilish:

This my friend, it's 300% times hotter than what we've got...

The one beef I had with this update is that it contributed 0 to Sophia's corruption... The whole scene made me uncomfortable for her. I mean, even if it's through blackmail, Aiden's arc is supposed to be a corruption one right?

It looked like he wanted to make the Morello's help "canon" and dropped the ball hard on Aiden's. Which is sad, as it is one of my favorites...

I feel bad, L&P's renders are so nice.. and yet, they feel kinda wasted on these purposeless scenes... :confused:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Looks like this community is really enjoying this "update" so far. I'm really hoping that L&P is getting similar responses over on Patreon, and a bunch more people stop paying for this absolute lazy and nonsensical attempt of an update in the hopes that things will change. The way I see it, that is the only way for Lazy&Ponzi to provide decent amounts of content and story progression again the way he did ~3 years ago.

If not, this project is doomed anyway and I don't see it survive more than a year or two before L&P announces abandonment due to lack of paying customers. (He'd certainly word it differently to not come across as greedy, lol)

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and there's actually way more blind whales paying for this than expected. Wouldn't be the first game and developer who achieved this, having a profitable Patreon page without delivering any content whatsoever. :LOL:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Me personally for this last scene i would have had Aiden and Sophia alone, and Aiden gets Sopia to strip leaving on her panties then have him stand up and walk around her admiring her, maybe have him run his fingers across her back sending a tingle down her spine, then have him run his fingers down one of her breast and pinch her nipple then move his hand down her stomach and just as he is about to get to her panties his finger tip brushes slightly against it, Sophia lets out a small moan and Aiden stops and says i am impressed but that is enough for today....Sophia gets dressed and says that is another task done, Aiden responds i never said this was a task you did this on your own and he walks away.
I think that scene will come, but it's too soon. It seems that L&P had that gang groping scene in mind since the assault of two men in the subway. According to the guide, these two men may appear again and maybe another scene like that or worse for Sophia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Sadly, the progress of this game is going backwards instead of forwards. The only thing that is going forward is his bank account. smh. Makes you wonder how "huge" the next update is going to be. Time to wait until 2072 if I'm not dead before then. Already got this off my watch list and probably won't even come back to this thread which is a shame because it used to be a good game. ..I guess; don't really remember anything from this "game".:KEK: (Yes, I know the word 'game' is strikeout and it was done on purpose because this isn't even worth to be called a game. It's all a joke just like the dev is. Oh well, good luck to the rest of you that are keeping an eye on this - this.. THING.) :FacePalm:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
THIS! :devilish: :devilish:

This my friend, it's 300% times hotter than what we've got...
Thanks mate.
Yeah it felt more forced with the guys and even when she showed her breast i was actually regretting the decision i wanted her to just run away. I was uncomfortable with the whole thing.

ReTroJackOne

May 27, 2020
The developer is a stupid and greedy person, five months have passed from version 0.150 to version 0.161, and the content in the game has increased by an hour and a half. With some fright, the developer decided that he could cut more money by making two games out of one, he did not finish the story in the original game version 0.150 ends with nothing, there is no ending in the game. But version 0.161 is already the second part, why on earth to cut off more money on patrion. So also forces us, the players, to do his own work, according to the developer, the transfer of saves is the work of players and patrons, and not himself, for a word against he decided to start banishing people, bravo. For me, the game is dead, if you respect yourself, then just forget about this piece of program code, the developer will continue to delay the development time in the hope of cutting more money from the patrons. For me, the last nail in the coffin of this game was an attempt to force me to do the work of the developer of this game, namely, they pick at the game code with their own hands when transferring saves from version to version, it's a shame. A person has done nothing in total for five months. This game is dead. I've been watching this game from the very beginning for 5 years and the only thing that is replenished is the bank account.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks mate.
Yeah it felt more forced with the guys and even when she showed her breast i was actually regretting the decision i wanted her to just run away. I was uncomfortable with the whole thing.
You did have the choice to run away right at the start and again when you get the 3 options whether to show her tits, let them fondle her or try to get away, which would have ended with them blocking her and she gets her 'mace spray' out and Aiden tells them to let her go.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You did have the choice to run away right at the start and again when you get the 3 options whether to show her tits, let them fondle her or try to get away, which would have ended with them blocking her and she gets her 'mace spray' out and Aiden tells them to let her go.
Yeah i know i am just saying the scenes with her doing the things she did weren't erotic they felt forced and uncomfortable.

ineg

May 3, 2020
PLEASE help me because I am a regular player of your game but I do not know how to enter the new update and I am very upset about this I have not seen a new update at all. please help me with 1 video how to enter the game or something simpler that I can not understand. please help me

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
PLEASE help me because I am a regular player of your game but I do not know how to enter the new update and I am very upset about this I have not seen a new update at all. please help me with 1 video how to enter the game or something simpler that I can not understand. please help me
You need to play through part one and get a special save at the end which you then use to get into part 2.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
fk this blackmailing path i dont like that but i dont know why devs are not following other paths too like where is the school teacher the janitor or sams father etc? they are just focusing on that mf aiden sht...

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Mini Review 0.161
Rather than a monologue, I divided into 3 categories, dismissing the Morello option.

Art/Location
Use of perspective, location, entrance, shots of stair walk, posture, expression, use of colour/tone/light, costumes, angles (Sophia's figure unquestionably stunning).
9.5/10

Erotic
Sense of tension, danger, humiliation, voyeur, tactile, subjugation. Although (highly) sexually charged throughout, I think an erotic strip-tease might have been a better choice. Following Aiden's continuation to humble Sophia, the flashes and groping felt more like schoolboy fap fantasy.
8/10

Text/Storyline
Still work to do on translation and text, but leaps ahead in terms of progress. A brave, strong and plausible storyline matching excellent imagery. Once again it felt underdeveloped but that's this dev's style, keep players wanting more and returning.
8/10

Summery
A near perfect piece within the multi-layered AWAM jigsaw. Confirms L&P in another category, light years ahead of the competition. Highly likely to increase patron numbers, increase business and putting fears of abandonment on hold.

Finale.
Constructive comments/criticisms welcome, but please keep it polite and don't simply mock or jeer at these, or other people's personal opinions.
Thanks guys.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes