Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Very good, but it would be excellent if there was open relationship path? at least lesbian or theresome.
There's setup for partner swapping with Cathy and Andy (two of Sophia and Liam's friends about to get married), and we're slowly building up to a threesome with Nathalie, the maid.

Also a whole bunch of lesbian scenes with other women but except for Nat, they all go to the Filthy route. Most to the Dylan route. Well, technically you have to spend a Filthy point on the Nat route too, but that bring the total from 33 to 32 last I checked, so is hardly significant. And just involves Sophia answering the door in her underwear.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And I JUST READ ON THE OTHER SITE THAT ADMIN TAKING MONEY FROM LUST AND PASSION HERE
TO PROTECT HIS LIES LAST 5 YEARS !!
THATS WHY GAME RATING IS STILL HIGH ABOVE 4 STARS !!
Hey Isidora N. , just for your information, the game is sitting at a 3.5 star rating. You said the exact same crap in the off-topic thread. Funny seeing you talk about burner accounts, huh? :ROFLMAO:

I had a feeling that it's you, Quantum. Seen you on different sites ranting and insulting everyone and everything with your broken capslock keyboard.

L&P's methods are indeed questionable and this game will never be finished, but blaming the admins on F95 is just delusional. Your accounts get deleted because...well, just look at your posts. There's good reasons why every one of your burner accounts is getting either thread banned or deleted entirely. lol

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
DA FUCK U TALKING BOUT RETARD ??

ARE U IMBECILE ???

I CAN NAME DOZENACCOUNTS U HAVE HERE AND U ACCUSING ME FOR SOMETHING U MAKING UP ??

WHAT ABOUT YOUR Alley Cat BURNER ACCOUNT ??

I HAD FEELING THAT U R RETARD WHO HAVE MOST BURNERS HERE.

I TRIGGERED YOU NOW LUST & PASSION FROM 1 OF YOUR DOZEN BURNERS.
Yup, you totally got me. I'm Alley_Cat. Lmao

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
geez, i just posted a serious question about release and it's already buried a page in? sad. anyway - developer, please read my post. my only concern is to correct thje migration issue ot part 2 and save people waste. PM if desirable. I will test and help you fix your documentation and process if necessary or desired :/

My personal opinion of game given you cannot continue technically or even start from Part 2 is that right now game is unplayable or borked.

EDIT: "incestlover" aka Hunter B. says face palm. WTF haha. problems. major problems.
i guess i have major problems too by bother posting on a forum about issues concerning an actual release, maybe i should know better in the company of sickos. no logic there. clownworld.
Did you check the guide on page 1 to import your saves from part 1 to part 2? I've not had any issues at all getting it to work.

You play part 1 (0.150) to the final screen where it then asks you to create a savefile for part 2. You then migrate this savefile to part 2, start the game, load that savefile, and you're good to go.

Again, check page 1 of this thread for a detailed guide.

I do agree that this system can be confusing, though. But luckily we only have to do it once.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
attempted to start new game AND load games both resulted in same 'Day 20' a few panels then 'To be Continued'
This to me sounds like you are on paths that have 0 content since the beginning of part 2. If you're not on the Aiden route and also not on the Morello route (means Dylan is at boarding school), you won't get any content and the game pretty much instantly gives you the "To be Continued" screen.

Reactions: BlueCosmo

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Read my damn post.
"finalsaves" of course.

Let me put it this way. I know python, directory structures, files,. coding, etc. Not a moron. And yes first try, via forum post

How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2.txt

You must update AWAM Part 1 to its last version.
(or load your v.150 saves in latest and apply patch)

b) Or just apply a patch on your existing AWAM1 0.150 install. This patch must be placed in <AWAM1 folder>,

And unzip it there (it will replace files in game folder)

on boot, you should see "PART 1" on title graphic and not v.150 if successful

#1 Read my post. Did I not state that I got all the success migration, gui confirmations and also the "finalsave" final, which by the way were included in persistent storage folders but also attempted via /game/finalsaves folder with files. etc.

All failed. As noted. errors.
Really? I'm trying to help you here. Your post isn't exactly easy to decypher because your English isn't the best. But guess what, you're so versed in Python and everything and still can't figure it out apparently, so.. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: davsun and jgg
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes