Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So... are there actual sex scenes yet or is it still a blue balls simulator? i remember playing it a few years and was very disappointed.
There are sex scenes with Sophia on the Good Wife route, but nothing of note on the Filthy routes, with the updates for this playable day having Aiden and some of the class seeing Sophia boobs.
ok, waiting for author's post that he have some problems in RL and need time. and money. then hiatus and next post is that project is over.
I think as long as L&P still has support on Patreon, he'll keep making the game. So it would take a significant drop in patron numbers for him to even consider abandoning. Not to be confused with the normal drop that happens at the start of the month.

We'll see what the reaction is on Patreon. If there is still the vitriol we've seen recently that the amount of content we're getting isn't worth the time he's taking, then a drop in supporters, then it might start looking grim.

Reactions: palmtrees89

dhananjaygrg

Dec 2, 2017
i am unable to make the final save
no option is coming for the final save in part 1
unable to play part 2

Any ideas guys

Last edited:

Zscurm

Sep 11, 2018
Very short update. Sticking with the Aiden blackmail for this scene gives you a short animation with Sofia, everything else is not as interesting. I hope what Aiden says at the start of the Don Morello route forshadows what is to come in the blackmail route.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I have question here is why are we discussed too much her for the game which going nowhere

every time when update come we get nothing but disappointment

beside there are lots of game which is far better than this one still they don't get any much attention like fashion business , summer gone etc

Which have great storyline and content
and here we are give too much attention to this game and here we nearly reach the 5000(-98)

I Don't understand why every update end on the suspense poin and in next update what we get is little plot twist and game go on with new part of storyline just like after 0.115 and then 0.130 and 0.160 every time end of the update thing getting interesting and in next update we get total disappointed

but I don't know why are we still discussing too much for where nothing happened(intersting) till now
It's a lot of discussion for so little game... but in the case of some and I include myself, we're just looking for decent updates even if it takes a while but that has content worthy of those who pay patreon which is not my case anymore, but I can go back to pay if the dev works right

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Seriosly WTF was that ?! Now he is going to release such updates - about 10 minutes long (this is if you read the text) and with one event, but for which he spent a month and a half of development ?! And by the way, where is the animation of the main character walking?! What the hell is going on here?!
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but to me an update that lasts barely 10 minutes feels like a mockery of those who pay to see it. And the problem is who knows how many more there will be like this...

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan/Ellie He was able to sneak in a kiss on the update before. Would like to see what happens next.
The bonus storyline isn't a route, only a small part of the Dylan route, and one mutually exclusive with Sophia/Dylan anyway, or at least will be by the end of this playable day.

It's due to finish before playable day 16, and considering that PD15 is the ranch event, really only gives PD14 for anything interesting to happen, so as I've been saying since the storyline was announced, I really don't see it leading anywhere. Might not even lead to anything with Ellie, considering Christine is a major part of the route.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The bonus storyline isn't a route, only a small part of the Dylan route, and one mutually exclusive with Sophia/Dylan anyway, or at least will be by the end of this playable day.

It's due to finish before playable day 16, and considering that PD15 is the ranch event, really only gives PD14 for anything interesting to happen, so as I've been saying since the storyline was announced, I really don't see it leading anywhere. Might not even lead to anything with Ellie, considering Christine is a major part of the route.
so dylan cant have both his mom n sis? 3some is impossible ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so dylan cant have both his mom n sis? 3some is impossible ?
If you have a look at the event list for the evening of PD13, you'll see that the event at Christine's house, continuing the bonus storyline is that the same time as one of the Sophia/Dylan events, as well as the Dylan/Emma event. So yes, I see no reason to believe a threesome is possible between Sophia, Dylan and Ellie. That said, I'm still not convinced Ellie can do the complete brain transplant that would be needed to change her opinion of Dylan in order fuck him anyway.

Fairly convinced that L&P is merely using Dylan fans, dangling a carrot of a Dylan/Ellie scene and leading you guys on, same as the way he introduced Emma, Alyssa and Vicky on the lesbian route, only for Emma to wind up with Dylan, Alyssa also on the Dylan route, and DeShawn required to continue anything with Vicky.

Reactions: Turret

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have question here is why are we discussed too much her for the game which going nowhere

every time when update come we get nothing but disappointment

beside there are lots of game which is far better than this one still they don't get any much attention like fashion business , summer gone etc

Which have great storyline and content
and here we are give too much attention to this game and here we nearly reach the 5000(-98)

I Don't understand why every update end on the suspense poin and in next update what we get is little plot twist and game go on with new part of storyline just like after 0.115 and then 0.130 and 0.160 every time end of the update thing getting interesting and in next update we get total disappointed

but I don't know why are we still discussing too much for where nothing happened(intersting) till now
That's not too difficult to answer. It's because when this game is good, it's very good. Perhaps now it should be, 'when this game WAS good'. It used to be better than anything similar on F95. Characters were interesting, settings were superb, many fetishes were covered, there was a certain style & charm to AWAM & above all, from my POV, it seemed a few notches more mature than most of the mindless 'meet & fuck' stuff dotted around the place. All of this was given the gloss & glamour of high quality renders, with an attention to detail second to none. Realism was a very real goal of the Dev when the game started & AWAM came closer than most to achieving a very creditable semblance of this. All this meant that fans became invested in the VN & the characters portrayed, wanting more after each update. That was a sign of good storytelling, which was also a welcome feature.

I can't speak about Summer's Gone, never having played it but I played Fashion Business for what felt like too long & gave it up, because I couldn't stand the grindfest. I've played numerous games where the stories soon deteriorated into disjointed excuses for more sex. I'm old enough to have seen all that before, long before most fans on this forum were born it seems, so for me it's boring....very boring. More than that, it's mind-numbing when it comes around game after game. It wasn't just me but many people who wanted something better & AWAM looked to have great potential, which it often fulfilled. AWAM presented a panorama of self-contained tales, linked together by the beautiful, intelligent, accomplished Renaissance woman, Sophia. It provided lovely women, great cars, sunny skies & player choices & it used to be delivered in a timely fashion. Fans naturally wanted to talk about the game.

I believe it's the hope that something akin to what I've just described will appear that keeps fans coming back for more & interested enough to contribute to a massive thread. Sometimes it actually occurs but less frequently these days.

What went wrong? Well, a lot but we all have a good idea of what's destroying this creation & so these days the discussion often turns on what that is, along with what should BUT won't be done about it. My take on this would take another big post but that's enough for now. I often advocate that the thread should go quiet, so hopefully this will be my last big commentary for a while. It will be next year before anything remotely interesting from my POV will arrive. I'm hoping it will be better than the last update, assuming AWAM is still here. I don't know whether that's answered your question but I can only speak for myself.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
You forgot to insert disgust and fear. You can only understand the situation as highly sexually charged if you mentally mingle with Aiden's gang, become one of them and completely block out the protagonist's feelings. That doesn't work for me. So I can't understand her enthusiasm here.

As for the composition and body language of the characters, I agree with them.

The events on the farm have confused me because the whole thing seems to be without consequences for the further story.
Thanks for your reply and observations.
I didn't insert Sophia's sensations of "disgust and fear/trepidation" in my 0.161 review, although L&P refers to it, a common theme within his script. But I did list subjugation and danger, which refer and relate to these items directly.
Remember mine was strictly a mini-review about something the dev took many weeks to create. I could have included lots more, but on this forum it would be neither welcomed or appreciated. Any contributors here who go against the consensus of opinion run the risk of ridicule, toxicity and hate. Which ain't nice, so I won't make things longer than needs be.
Back to your critique.
I make no personal or specific appraisal about what turns people on or why, but in the world of fiction, fantasy and role-play, people have a their own preferences and choice, however bizarre, incomprehensible or outrageous they might appear to others. Presumably that's also why most people are here, to indulge in their own preferences within a game they appear so dismissive of, yet keep returning to with frenzied anticipation.
Whatever the feelings of Sophia might be in this game fantasy, she too has certain choices, they wouldn't be mine, but might be someone else's. But remember Aiden's remark. Sophia went to this meeting entirely voluntarily to receive notice of her next task only. Despite Aiden's request (somehow "lost in translation") she could also have dressed more soberly. She was therefore under no obligation, yet accepted the risk. She could have waited for the next task instruction elsewhere in a much safer place as she has done up till now. So why didn't she?
Thanks again.

Reactions: mulerider and nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes