SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Even if I pay nothing for it, I lose interest in this game
It's like watching a very slow motion car crash. You know how you slow down when driving by an accident and try to dislocate your neck to see something awful. That's this thread. I was able to know exactly what happened in this update with a half dozen spoiler images.

Groped or showing breasts, which one would you think would have more impact? i Have a save with both choices
Give it a decade, you'll have your answer.

I have maintained for some time that L&P has his vision for his art, and the rest of us can only judge it by what has been presented to us so far. It is easy to fall into drawing a conclusion about what is partially seen, and in many cases with this higher reasoning facility does us good service. Sometimes it runs us merrily down the path to a wrong conclusion before we experience the end. Some artists do this on purpose to get us to consider. A good example of this is Jim Stafford's song, My Girl Bill.
I believe that we all agree that the pace in which this project is being released could be improved, with many saying improved significantly. When we couple the ire we feel for the slow progress of the work we can also grow impatient with the creative aspects of the work itself (which is often demonstrated in this thread). Although this is irrational, the cause for the pent up ire is very real, and understandable.
This is all a long-winded way of saying that I appreciate it when someone takes the time to break down the review aspects pragmatically, rather than emotionally.
Jack.
Nah, I'm thinking it's more like Lola by The Kinks. A pretty package of a game... sure has a lot of dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit! Out of nowhere a wall of text crits you for over 9000.

end of story.

tumblr_mc14b0Y79g1rou2c4o1_500.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Seriosly WTF was that ?! Now he is going to release such updates - about 10 minutes long (this is if you read the text) and with one event, but for which he spent a month and a half of development ?! And by the way, where is the animation of the main character walking?! What the hell is going on here?!

ineg

May 3, 2020
PLEASE help me because I am a regular player of your game but I do not know how to enter the new update and I am very upset about this I have not seen a new update at all. please help me with 1 video how to enter the game or something simpler that I can not understand. please help me

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Wow never seen so many self proclaimed "Critics" in my life who are so very So thoughtful and kind to take the time many of us DON"T get to but the ones who do and decide sharing or YELLING at/to like a few lol, but voice so much senseless mind blowing idiotic, moronic flat out ignorant complete trash or complete ass making out of ones self just over the top never would I or know Someone so fuckin retarded to Make or give the ones who are creating things for you exact fucktards and hate or even worse think YOU are better smarter than others but You start another one of these ya downloaded but never do jack shit your damn self but for some reason You find a way or ways to show us many why it's crucial to not ever listen or take to heart a weak minded and non creative fucktard who does nothing of any importance in life and is about as creative as the insight we all shake our heads and always ask wtf is that cause English is easy and simple to make any statement but these "CRITICS" quick to hate come prove their overall worth when they go to hate on you but leave you feeling dumb when they can't even tell or express valid things but most notable of all is the epic way they are always dumb as fuckin rocks and are typing and talking on and lower than what most at the 2nd grade level maybe even 1st. Thanks for your review it was a hoot and well worth a laugh at your puzzle how to solve an idiot's review!! I like you failed & quit after the first sentence that was 26 lines of words never known or made to make sense bout 22% of total said. I am thankful I didn't keep up the drugs and found out they are bad unlike every CRITIC NO ONE WANTS OR ASKS FOR HERE SO SHUT IT UNLESS IT IS JUST A QUICK SHORT QUESTION OR VIEW ON L&P's AMAW LACK OF FUCKIN OF ANY GENDER AND REALLY...... JUST HOW THE FUCK DID DYLAN GO FROM A COMPLETE DORKY LITTLE PERV OF A DBAG BUT FIRST HE IS GIFTED THE SOPHIA BIKINI SHOW TO FOLLOW THE TIT SHOW AND THE AWESOME YOGA SESSON FOLLOW WITH THE SOPHIA PARK SHIT AND NOW WHAT THE FUCK..... TALK BOUT WHY THE FUCK??? STAY WITH HIM AND SOPHIA it took 10 years for all that shit but now he is accepted and gonna be alone with 2 of the hottest hotties who are not Sophia, Alyssa & Patricia the milf crew I would have to hit in that exact order as well! Come on now I hoped for a hj bj or pussy eating scene w dylan sophia in another year or 2 but now its a good 5 years off and a fuck when he tuens 40 i'd say. Keep Going Slugger you may just hit her before a walker!
View attachment 1829206 View attachment 1829208 View attachment 1829209
In this game Bella is one of my favourite
And also this game have great storyline

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
PLEASE help me because I am a regular player of your game but I do not know how to enter the new update and I am very upset about this I have not seen a new update at all. please help me with 1 video how to enter the game or something simpler that I can not understand. please help me
1. dowload part 2.
2. dowload a save, put it in gamefolder
3. launch, load the save.
4. enjoy and masturbate

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I have question here is why are we discussed too much her for the game which going nowhere

every time when update come we get nothing but disappointment

beside there are lots of game which is far better than this one still they don't get any much attention like fashion business , summer gone etc

Which have great storyline and content
and here we are give too much attention to this game and here we nearly reach the 5000(-98)

I Don't understand why every update end on the suspense poin and in next update what we get is little plot twist and game go on with new part of storyline just like after 0.115 and then 0.130 and 0.160 every time end of the update thing getting interesting and in next update we get total disappointed

but I don't know why are we still discussing too much for where nothing happened(intersting) till now

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes