Nov 17, 2019
Monthly update is better than wait 5 or 6 month,but you get only a single scene of content,like open and closing a book,anyway I don't think it gets any better than this,the amount of work "Inceton Games" put in the "Inside Jennifer","Lust Theory","Summer With Mia" games with the same quality charater models put AWAM from "Lust Passion" into shame,that's too bad,this game have a lot potential.
They have a full team working on all of the those. Big big difference. I know people dont want to hear it but there is a certain Doctor who likes pink cake that does everything on their own as well, and well check out the output.

Nov 17, 2019
Here is my review and a few random comments on v0.161. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen the Aiden Meeting, don’t care for Aiden or non-consensual fantasies, or don’t care about my opinions.

I don’t have a lot of eloquent thoughts about the events, except that after watching it a number of times, I really like it, a lot. Perhaps one of my favorite events of any path. I was hoping for some subtle degradation or humiliation, but it went further than I expected. Nothing much subtle or sophisticated about Aiden here, he is just an arrogant immature punk who got his hot teacher alone surrounded by his gang and took advantage of the blackmail/extortion situation to sexually humiliate and degrade and bully her and have some fun with his boys at her expense. I had expected Aiden to be a bit more subtle; such as perhaps making Sophia lift her clothes on the pretense that she might be wired. Instead, he is just a crude punk kid, going all “Show us your tits!” and “Let my buddies play with you a while.” The little bit of flashing and groping may be mild in the big scheme of things that could have happened in that alley, but for me it was still a bit jarring to see her go through that. I didn’t expect the gang grope. Others did, they were right, and I was wrong.

I have to admit that I increased the erotica fifty present, by cheating. I play both the breast exposure AND the groping parts. I’m not a gamer, I created a video that plays the groping part right after the breast exposure as if they were part of the same scene. So between the three main actions – the skirt lift, the breasts flash, and the gang groping, that is quite a gauntlet of sexual harassment and humiliation for a woman to go through at one time.

The other thing I did is put the first few renders from the Morello route into the Aiden route, as it’s interesting, and clarifying, to hear Aiden tell his gang that his hot teacher is coming over because she likes bad boys and will soon be pleasuring all of them. The gang is dumb enough to believe it. This dialog likely encourages the gang, if they needed encouragement, to treat Aiden’s classy married teacher as a “bitch from the streets” as she once put it.

The first time or two I go through an event, I tend to be picky, and think about all the things I would do differently. Once I get past my own ego, opinions, and expectations, and just watch it for what it is, it’s much better. And instead of obsessing on what’s NOT there, I concentrate on the details that ARE there that make it erotic.

Going into the event, IF there was to be forced exposure and fondling, I wondered if Sophia would find any of it arousing like she does when she is forced to be exposed in front of her class or the art class, or if she would find no pleasure in it, as she is when she has been forced to expose herself for Aiden and Andre alone in the past. Little doubt about it, Sophia took NO pleasure from any of what she was forced to do in this release. It was all about her humiliation, degradation, and embarrassment. What does that mean for future tasks? Not so much “corruption” as “How far would you go if forced into unwanted sexual acts?”

Just perhaps, now that anti-Aiden players have a path that doesn’t include the Aiden route, the developer might now turn the path into less of a forced-pleasure/arousal feel and more just forced humiliation?

Interesting choice that Aiden had Sophia make – either “expose your breasts and nobody will touch you”; or a slightly lesser-defined “allow the gang play with you over your clothes”. I would think that a vast majority of women in this situation would choose the breasts exposure over being gang groped, but perhaps not. Anybody have an opinion?

A very quick note on The Dress. Not that it’s at all important to me. Now that we know what Aiden ordered Sophia to wear, which I think was very sexy and a good choice for the game, let’s not forget that this dress came out of Sophia’s own closet. Unless she bought it for Aiden’s benefit before Task 2, it’s her own dress. On her own she may not ever wear it with stocking tops showing, but may wear it with a strapless bra or braless. But it is sexy, small, and tight. Where would she normally wear it? To a biker bar?

Other than all of Sophia’s swearing at Aiden and the others, which is becoming the norm, and telling Aiden what she’s not going to do just before she does it, Sophia keeps as much composure as could be expected. Sometimes I would like to have seen a little less anger and more humiliation in Sophia’s eyes or in her body language. The dialog says that she’s “visibly uncomfortable”, but I don’t see much of that. But here she is often using the same humiliated facial expression that she had when she first had to lift her skirt and show her panties to Aiden and Andre in Task 2, which is the scene that got me hooked on this game. So I shouldn’t nitpick.

Speaking of Sophia's swearing and talking back to Aiden - I had been thinking that perhaps Aiden would get tired of it. Now I'm thinking that a brat like Aiden has taken pleasure his whole life by getting teachers to get mad, shout, and get red in the face and lose their cool by his doing. It's his life's work. So maybe he gets off when Sophia swears at him and calls him names. It shows that he is getting under Sophia's skin.

The animation of Sophia’s breasts falling out of her top was okay for what it was. Generic and faceless though. Putting them back wasn’t quite so interesting. But I’m guessing that these were made from some standard “breasts falling out” program and didn’t take much development time. I put the “walking” animation back into my video version.

I generally tend to play this less as a game than a series of linked erotic stories. That’s why I’m not as well-versed points or what stories and characters are on which path. I have my favorite paths, but I play them all, at least once. A while back, a well-known troll scoffed at the idea that L&P actually got aroused by his own renders and typed renders with one hand and fapped with the other. While I didn’t need that image put in my head, I do believe that most of these events are fantasies long stored in L&P’s personal spank bank that he organized together to make his “How Far Would You Go?” story. Why put all this work into graphics if you don’t enjoy them yourself? This explains to me why the events don’t create a seamless narrative, why bonus events pop up, and why there are secondary MCs; because the developer is more interested in what is erotic to him, and probably to us, than perfecting every little detail and piece of gaming logic. My opinion.

A list of some of my favorite parts:

- Andre getting his revenge, feeling Sophia’s bare ass as he talks trash to her. (In the breast-exposure scene, this was also Andre’s first time seeing his teacher’s completely bare breasts. It’s not acknowledged in the scene, and I’d like to have seen a bigger deal made of it.) A nitpick is that Andre isn’t shown with his hand squarely groping her butt, like it was in the classroom or like what the black guy did in this scene. Andre’s hand is sort of off to the side. But the narration said he got a “full on squeeze”, so I can live with it.

- Sophia standing there while getting both of her braless breasts fondled over her top by two guys, another guy squeezing her bare butt, and another guy squeezing her bare thighs near her crotch.

- Sophia forced to silently stand in front of nine young street punks with her breasts out, as they leer and make crude comments to each other about her breasts and what they’d like to do with them.

- I like that Sophia tried to get away with only showing the tops of her breasts above her areolas, and when Aiden scoffed at that she had to start all over and show everything. The student effectively telling the teacher “No, that’s not good enough, do it correctly this time.” I think that made it even more humiliating for the teacher. As Aiden said, “I make the rules here.”

- When Sophia lifts her skirt up here, she is holding it higher than when she had her business skirt up earlier in the day in front of the class. The sides of the panties are visible, the waistband scoops down in front in a sexy way, and it is pulled tighter on her crotch so just a tiny bit of her mound is peeking out on her right side. Her hips are also thrust out just a little, her legs are spread a bit wider, her shoulders are back which thrusts her chest out, and her tan lines are exposed. It’s a sexier pose. And everybody there knows it’s no accident.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You wrote more about this scene, then L&P spent writing it, developing it, and coding it, probably.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yes, the progression for Dylan+Ellie content is Ellie needs to be with Logan, then she has to NOT forgive him. then, you can defend her from Logan's friends.
I do not go for Dylan+Ellie, that does not fit in the general fabric of the story. Dylan as a Milfchaser going after his mom is one thing, but Ellie and him are too different to be more than siblings. What we need is the possibility for Ellie to stay with Logan for the corruption paths of Sophia, Pat and Ellie and to be able to get Christine+Dylan progress without having to kick Logan out for the Burger scene.
So did this change in 0.161? Can we get the Burger scene for Christine+Dylan progress without having to kick Logan?

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Interesting choice that Aiden had Sophia make – either “expose your breasts and nobody will touch you”; or a slightly lesser-defined “allow the gang play with you over your clothes”. I would think that a vast majority of women in this situation would choose the breasts exposure over being gang groped, but perhaps not. Anybody have an opinion?
I have opinion about this. It is easy for us to judge from a distance what is better for her, but a woman under pressure who is surrounded by bullies does not think rationally. Her thoughts are in chaos, and everything comes to her mind. Remember that Aiden's tasks excite her. Sophia want to stop his blackmailing because she is afraid that she can lose her job and reputation. So what can make her to choose groping ..... maybe the fear that someone will take picture of her ( she had already shown that fear during class ). Picture with her boobs can be used for additional blackmailing, but forced groping is also incriminating for gang members. screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png

..... oh, and I believe that she will soon masturbate while thinking about this groping ;)

Nov 17, 2019
I have opinion about this. It is easy for us to judge from a distance what is better for her, but a woman under pressure who is surrounded by bullies does not think rationally. Her thoughts are in chaos, and everything comes to her mind. Remember that Aiden's tasks excite her. Sophia want to stop his blackmailing because she is afraid that she can lose her job and reputation. So what can make her to choose groping ..... maybe the fear that someone will take picture of her ( she had already shown that fear during class ). Picture with her boobs can be used for additional blackmailing, but forced groping is also incriminating for gang members. View attachment 1833295 View attachment 1833297

..... oh, and I believe that she will soon masturbate while thinking about this groping ;)
All of that should be in her inner thoughts. I dont recall any of that being in the script. Like when she got home she should have thought about it, or done something, anything. Not sit on the couch and watch TV. Like its terribly written compared to many of the other scenes in the game.

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
All of that should be in her inner thoughts. I dont recall any of that being in the script. Like when she got home she should have thought about it, or done something, anything. Not sit on the couch and watch TV. Like its terribly written compared to many of the other scenes in the game.
Totally agree. I don't mind if there is 140 renders per month (I would like if there is more), but there must be much more Sophia's inner thoughts .... on the one hand, she wants to be respectable and in control of her life but on the other hand all that humiliation is very arousing for her. There must be lot of confrontation in her mind

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Most of the community seems to hate aiden. Besides, we wait months and get very little content anyway. so Why does the developer spends his time and money on aiden's (disturbing and not sexy at all) blackmail bullshit ?
Maybe he should open a pool and ask what the people who support him wants.
He spends time & money because there are those of us who DO like the Aiden route. In fact, IMO, it's one of the best things about AWAM. You see people have different tastes. It's meant to be disturbing & it's bound to spark controversy & if you find that you don't like it, simply don't play it. Blackmail appears in a large number of corruption games. Those who hate Aiden, (& he's not meant to be likeable FFS), are extremely vocal & have been for years. This can give a false impression. There's just been an update, in which any fan who wished, could get rid of Aiden. At no time have we ever been given the option to ditch any other character so emphatically. It was crafted as a scene of gang warfare & I thought it "put on a good show" for the anti-blackmail lobby, whether or not this was how it would have been dealt with in RL.

As for "sexy" I detect that you don't find the fantasy of having a degree of power over a beautiful, intelligent, mature career woman appealing. That's OK....I do, absolutely & I'm not alone. Have you ever considered that the reason people hate Aiden so much is because the Dev has written a nasty character for him? People hating Aiden is a tribute to L&P's writing skills.

He won't appear again in any meaningful way for another 3 years at the current snail's pace of roll-out. Dylan is about to occupy most of the rest of PD13, having already been elevated to the role of 2nd MC, no doubt because the tween/teenage Dylan supporter's club wanted it to be so. [e.g. Dev doing what the fans want]. I can't stand incest, so I'll try to give the route a wide berth. What I WON'T do is chime into this thread with expressions of loathing & carping criticisms of a character I could well do without. I respect those who want to see the lad in action, even though my tastes are diametrically & unequivocally opposed to what he represents in this game/VN.

Now, to the poll concept which you advocate. L&P has held polls..... Aiden is the 4th most popular character.

I thought that Don Morello's men would not only eject Aiden from the gaze of those who wanted him gone. I foolishly hoped that we would hear the last from the anti-blackmail lobby, as well. Seems not.....

Apr 12, 2021
He spends time & money because there are those of us who DO like the Aiden route. In fact, IMO, it's one of the best things about AWAM. You see people have different tastes. It's meant to be disturbing & it's bound to spark controversy & if you find that you don't like it, simply don't play it. Blackmail appears in a large number of corruption games. Those who hate Aiden, (& he's not meant to be likeable FFS), are extremely vocal & have been for years. This can give a false impression. There's just been an update, in which any fan who wished, could get rid of Aiden. At no time have we ever been given the option to ditch any other character so emphatically. It was crafted as a scene of gang warfare & I thought it "put on a good show" for the anti-blackmail lobby, whether or not this was how it would have been dealt with in RL.

As for "sexy" I detect that you don't find the fantasy of having a degree of power over a beautiful, intelligent, mature career woman appealing. That's OK....I do, absolutely & I'm not alone. Have you ever considered that the reason people hate Aiden so much is because the Dev has written a nasty character for him? People hating Aiden is a tribute to L&P's writing skills.

He won't appear again in any meaningful way for another 3 years at the current snail's pace of roll-out. Dylan is about to occupy most of the rest of PD13, having already been elevated to the role of 2nd MC, no doubt because the tween/teenage Dylan supporter's club wanted it to be so. [e.g. Dev doing what the fans want]. I can't stand incest, so I'll try to give the route a wide berth. What I WON'T do is chime into this thread with expressions of loathing & carping criticisms of a character I could well do without. I respect those who want to see the lad in action, even though my tastes are diametrically & unequivocally opposed to what he represents in this game/VN.

Now, to the poll concept which you advocate. L&P has held polls..... Aiden is the 4th most popular character.

I thought that Don Morello's men would not only eject Aiden from the gaze of those who wanted him gone. I foolishly hoped that we would hear the last from the anti-blackmail lobby, as well. Seems not.....
Not reading that essay

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Most of the community seems to hate aiden. Besides, we wait months and get very little content anyway. so Why does the developer spends his time and money on aiden's (disturbing and not sexy at all) blackmail bullshit ?
Maybe he should open a pool and ask what the people who support him wants.
Because doing the first few of Aiden's tasks is required for the Dylan route, Dylan being the most popular character. What disappoints me is that Ellie and Sam are more popular than Aiden, have more progress than him too, but get far less attention.
Never understand how can be Dylan first :FacePalm: Just an ordinary brat who tries to play the master of flirting or what. Ellie is much better well written character
Considering you can get Dylan points before we even get to know his character, I suspect it's just the M/S crowd
I do not go for Dylan+Ellie, that does not fit in the general fabric of the story. Dylan as a Milfchaser going after his mom is one thing, but Ellie and him are too different to be more than siblings. What we need is the possibility for Ellie to stay with Logan for the corruption paths of Sophia, Pat and Ellie and to be able to get Christine+Dylan progress without having to kick Logan out for the Burger scene.
So did this change in 0.161? Can we get the Burger scene for Christine+Dylan progress without having to kick Logan?
That Dylan is the exact opposite of what Ellie goes for in guys is one of the main reasons I've been arguing against the expectation of anything sexual happening between the two (for which the best people have been able to come up with against is along the lines of "It's gonna happen, so suck it up"). Dylan in-game isn't popular, isn't famous, and any even just a rumour of them getting sexual with each other would ruin the reputation that Ellie has so painstakingly crafted. And as we learnt in the last Ellie event, she is a virgin, so isn't the big dick loving slut she's initally portrayed as. Which is unfortunate for Dylan, since seeing him in the shower and knowing he has a big dick is a prerequisite for the bonus storyline.

That, and having any Dylan/Ellie sex scenes runs the risk of Patreon shutting down the game before his fans get to any Dylan/Sophia sex scenes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Whats funny about the poll was that by the time it was SUPPOSED to be closed, Aiden was getting bodied by other characters in a landslide... then people who think "lulz teenage gangbangers controlling adult women is the hotz!" somehow got ahold of their parents credit card, and joined L&P's milk machine scam, and took him to the top 5.

Aiden was def above people like Bennet despite Bennet story having infinately more potential due to the fact that 1. he is an adult male, and not a stupidass midget like most "teens" in the game. and 2. Being an adult he could have actually "corrupted" Sofia after the first blackmail sex, by fucking her so good, she would actually slowly be game to play out his fantasies... and finally 3. Bennet strikes me as a dude that would just want her as another trophy for himself, none of the BS "I want to share her with my boys, or toss this fine piece of meat to them cause its all about control for me, not actual sexual gratification" that Aiden seems to have.

I distinctly remember Aiden being in the "teens" like 17-19 on the board, which is why I was pissed when L&P "extended" the voting, and also allowed for "multiple votes to different people" in the same poll... As someone else said already "it seems like L&P Considers garbage Aiden as a pillar for this story, and wanted him to gain ground, so he didnt have to write him off.

By Allowing multiple votes most people would think "oh I am gonna check people I know are in different routes to maximize future content for this game waka waka".... Where as if he had kept it as one vote for poll, Aiden would have gotten demolished by half the lesbian options, and completely rolled over by the family members (except Liam cause everyone hates him apparently).

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
I have a question, which pairings are possible so far, even if they don't have any sex scenes?

So far I only know:
Sophia- Liam
Sophia- Sam
Sophia- Dylan
Sophia - Nathalie (if it should be one)
Ellie - Julia
Ellie-Logan
What other pairings/combinations are there and how do I achieve them? In the walkthrough there is often something about Dylan and Emma. Emma always leaves my class, even when I take her shopping. Here in the forum the combo Dylan and Amber is mentioned. In the gallery there is a kissing scene by the pool with Elle, Sophia and Julia, how do I reach this scene? Which combis require the Aidan route? Guess all with Dylan, but are there more where Aidan is needed?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes