Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have a question, which pairings are possible so far, even if they don't have any sex scenes?

So far I only know:
Sophia- Liam
Sophia- Sam
Sophia- Dylan
Sophia - Nathalie (if it should be one)
Ellie - Julia
Ellie-Logan
What other pairings/combinations are there and how do I achieve them? In the walkthrough there is often something about Dylan and Emma. Emma always leaves my class, even when I take her shopping. Here in the forum the combo Dylan and Amber is mentioned. In the gallery there is a kissing scene by the pool with Elle, Sophia and Julia, how do I reach this scene? Which combis require the Aidan route? Guess all with Dylan, but are there more where Aidan is needed?
You're missing Sophia/Patricia and Ellie/Sam. And yes, Dylan/Emma, Dylan/Amber, but also Dylan/Marie (the daughter of the hairdresser). On playable day 16 the Ellie route splits into three. The way the route is going so far, presumably being Jules, Logan and Sam.

Aiden's tasks are only required for the Dylan route, and only so far. There is now no need to continue the tasks for those on the Dylan route. It's entirely possible to play the Sam, Ellie or Patricia route by refusing the tasks.

I suspect Sophia/Nat is likely to end up in a threesome with Liam, since the possibility was mentioned of a threesome on the GW route quite some time ago, and Nat is the only woman left for the GW route. There is also the opportunity for partner swapping between Sophia/Liam and Cathy/Andy.

Who Dylan might end up with on the bonus storyline is yet to be seen. The only thing we know is that it involves anyone shown in a particular shot, and although the two characters in the scene are Dylan and Ellie, on Ellie's laptop is a wallpaper showing Ellie with her friends Christine, Jules, Melanie, Elena and I think one other we don't know the name of, with Christine featuring prominently since. I doubt it will be Jules or Elena, since they are confirmed lesbians.

northeast

Aug 25, 2017
Now, to the poll concept which you advocate. L&P has held polls..... Aiden is the 4th most popular character.
doesn't that make him one of the less popular prominent characters? either way, i suspect most dylan fans (the actual most popular character) would rather not have their favorite sophia pairing locked behind aiden's path. dylan fans need to suffer through aiden or else dylan gets sent to boarding school. it's honestly past time their paths separate.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
doesn't that make him one of the less popular prominent characters? either way, i suspect most dylan fans (the actual most popular character) would rather not have their favorite sophia pairing locked behind aiden's path. dylan fans need to suffer through aiden or else dylan gets sent to boarding school. it's honestly past time their paths separate.
The paths have separated. You no longer need to do Aiden's tasks to keep Dylan in the story with Sophia.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Alley_Cat I admire and respect your commitment to keeping everything straight for us, providing clarity where things are uncertain or obscured. But I gotta say, you give me trauma, man. Every time you list out the fact that Dylan has four or five love interests I just freeze up and think, why the fuck does AWAM have five love interests for the son, three for the daughter, and two for Sam.

I get that he's designed this around mutually exclusive routes. Even given that some of these overlap, aren't we still looking at a very silly number of permutations? By my reckoning (which is very suspect, I admit), there are 13 combinations of Dylan/Ellie relationships if Sophia does not get involved with either of her kids:

Ellie RoutesDylan Routes
Ellie/DylanXXXXXX
Ellie/SamDylan/EmmaDylan/MarieDylan/Amber
Ellie/JulesDylan/EmmaDylan/MarieDylan/Amber
Ellie/LoganDylan/EmmaDylan/MarieDylan/Amber

I don't know if Ellie being with Sam, Jules or Logan makes any of Dylan's options impossible, so please correct me if I got this wrong.

Then, we can multiply these thirteen options by each of the paths available for Sophia where she doesn't pursue her kids:
Sophia/Liam
Sophyia/Liam/Cathy/Andy
Sophia/Nathalie
Sophia/Zac
Sophia/Alyssa
Sophia/Patricia

So that's 13 x 6, 78 variants of the story. Multiply by two because there are two side jobs, 156.

Even if you knock off a few of the 13 Dylan/Ellie permutations and maybe two or three of the Sophia routes (exclusive of her kids) are taken out, let's say it's actually 9 x 3 x 2, still 54 permutations.

And to that we have to add back in the Sophia+Ellie, and Sophia+Ellie+Jules, so that's two times the three Dylan relationships, and then there's Dylan + Sophia multiplied by the other three Ellie relationships, both multiplied by the two side jobs, so 12 + 6, another 18 permutations.

So 72 or 174.

I don't know about how mutual exclusivity pans out and what relationships make other relationships impossible, and maybe I'm over inflating all this, let's just say there's comfortably more than 50 different possibilities, and we havent yet factored in any of these golden nuggets:
How many Aiden tasks did you complete, did you get involved with Morello, are Vicky and DeShawn still in play, how much movin did the movers get done, subway thuggery - did it happen and how did it resolve, how will you respond to Bennett (I know we're never getting there but just for the sake of argument), and probably even more branches/dialogue-impacting decisions and variants I have, quite rightly, completely overlooked because how on earth could anyone (other than Alley_Cat , a hero and a legend of this forum) keep this shit straight.

And, we've got 17.7 playable days left to sort this shit out.

Am I wrong in thinking this is a complete and total cluster fuck?

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Alley_Cat I admire and respect your commitment to keeping everything straight for us, providing clarity where things are uncertain or obscured. But I gotta say, you give me trauma, man. Every time you list out the fact that Dylan has four or five love interests I just freeze up and think, why the fuck does AWAM have five love interests for the son, three for the daughter, and two for Sam.

I get that he's designed this around mutually exclusive routes. Even given that some of these overlap, aren't we still looking at a very silly number of permutations? By my reckoning (which is very suspect, I admit), there are 13 combinations of Dylan/Ellie relationships if Sophia does not get involved with either of her kids:

Ellie RoutesDylan Routes
Ellie/DylanXXXXXX

I don't know if Ellie being with Sam, Jules or Logan makes any of Dylan's options impossible, so please correct me if I got this wrong.

Then, we can multiply these thirteen options by each of the paths available for Sophia where she doesn't pursue her kids:
Sophia/Liam
Sophyia/Liam/Cathy/Andy
Sophia/Nathalie
Sophia/Zac
Sophia/Alyssa
Sophia/Patricia

So that's 13 x 6, 78 variants of the story. Multiply by two because there are two side jobs, 156.

Even if you knock off a few of the 13 Dylan/Ellie permutations and maybe two or three of the Sophia routes (exclusive of her kids) are taken out, let's say it's actually 9 x 3 x 2, still 54 permutations.

And to that we have to add back in the Sophia+Ellie, and Sophia+Ellie+Jules, so that's two times the three Dylan relationships, and then there's Dylan + Sophia multiplied by the other three Ellie relationships, both multiplied by the two side jobs, so 12 + 6, another 18 permutations.

So depending on how mutual exclusivity pans out and what relationships make other relationships impossible, and maybe I'm over inflating all this, let's just say there's comfortably more than 50 different possibilities, and we havent yet factored in any of these golden nuggets:
How many Aiden tasks did you complete, did you get involved with Morello, are Vicky and DeShawn still in play, how much movin did the movers get done, subway thuggery - did it happen and how did it resolve, how will you respond to Bennett (I know we're never getting there but just for the sake of argument), and probably even more branches/dialogue-impacting decisions and variants I have, quite rightly, completely overlooked because how on earth could anyone (other than Alley_Cat , a hero and a legend of this forum) keep this shit straight.

I used to play a game on here where the exclusive routes became a big problem. The dev had 3 main routes which further got divided. However after a while keeping track of everything, making exclusive dialogues and renders for each route, Along with the programming and coding became so much for the dev that it considerably slowed down development. The players of the game suggested to just abandon the least liked path. But as we know no storyteller likes to abandon their story paths, eventually, along with other personal reasons that game was abandoned entirely.

• Sad
Reactions: Talcum Powder

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Whats funny about the poll was that by the time it was SUPPOSED to be closed, Aiden was getting bodied by other characters in a landslide... then people who think "lulz teenage gangbangers controlling adult women is the hotz!" somehow got ahold of their parents credit card, and joined L&P's milk machine scam, and took him to the top 5.

Aiden was def above people like Bennet despite Bennet story having infinately more potential
What's funny here, or rather what's ironic here, is twofold. Firstly, although I do believe that many fans, especially on Patreon, have a lot of money to spend, (parent's credit card or not) & are relatively young & therefore can identify with Aiden, as well as with Dylan, (which no doubt boosts the popularity of both), the biggest defender of the blackmail routes on this thread has been me. I am old & not supporting AWAM on Patreon. I didn't join this thread to defend blackmail, (it wasn't even in the game when I arrived), I just got fed up with all the criticism of it, when it's a standard component of corruption games. Critics of the kink have never held back & I thought a different POV was needed, overdue, in fact. As a consequence I've spent what feels like half my time on here defending Aiden & the tasks, because he's now the name synonymous with blackmail in this VN.

Secondly, I was an advocate for Bennett from early on & remained so, even at the expense of Aiden, (who might never have been needed), until I saw what a waste of time that was. It was precisely because he was an adult, who I thought had more potential with an adult's knowledge, experience & especially an adult's sexual knowledge & experience, not to forget imagination that caused me to back him. His scene in the restaurant with Sophia remains one of the sexiest in the game IMO.

Unfortunately, L&P decided to side-line the character, (who I would now include amongst those I feel should be written out), for reasons not entirely clear but which I am almost certain pertained to the outraged backlash from paying Patrons against the odious teacher & his attempt to blackmail their "goddess". Again, this was a character who was not meant to be likeable within the story but the dislike was so visceral in RL that he was made to disappear. Yes, he's meant to return, when Sophia gives him an answer to the proposition he made in the restaurant but that's so many years in the future that we'll probably never see it & even if we do, events will have conspired to almost ensure rejection. L&P once said he didn't know what to do with him.....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ideally, a game with a lot of branches sticks to a main route and the branches just diverge and join back up down the line. Even really big games like BaDIK and COBD do this. If you really think about the branching in BaDIK for example, you have 5 main LI's (two of which overlap and 2 others interact a lot with each other) and a bunch of side-characters. But everything flows and rejoins sooner or later. There is a central plot. Everything will eventually lead to the same place. Same for COBD. Both of these games have little hidden scenes, but those are just that. Hidden scenes. Not full routes.

But the branches in this game don't really go together seamlessly and pretty much every character has their own route or a variation on a route. And there are a lot of them. This game doesn't have a central plot, other than Sophia being corrupted. Which isn't really a plot, it's a goal. How we get to that goal can be done in so many ways that LP has overextended himself and created way too many variations and possibilities. That may be fun for the players, but a nightmare for LP to sort through.

LP is attempting to make a world within a game, not a game within a world. If that makes sense.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What's funny here, or rather what's ironic here, is twofold. Firstly, although I do believe that many fans, especially on Patreon, have a lot of money to spend, (parent's credit card or not) & are relatively young & therefore can identify with Aiden, as well as with Dylan, (which no doubt boosts the popularity of both), the biggest defender of the blackmail routes on this thread has been me. I am old & not supporting AWAM on Patreon. I didn't join this thread to defend blackmail, (it wasn't even in the game when I arrived), I just got fed up with all the criticism of it, when it's a standard component of corruption games. Critics of the kink have never held back & I thought a different POV was needed, overdue, in fact. As a consequence I've spent what feels like half my time on here defending Aiden & the tasks, because he's now the name synonymous with blackmail in this VN.

Secondly, I was an advocate for Bennett from early on & remained so, even at the expense of Aiden, (who might never have been needed), until I saw what a waste of time that was. It was precisely because he was an adult, who I thought had more potential with an adult's knowledge, experience & especially an adult's sexual knowledge & experience, not to forget imagination that caused me to back him. His scene in the restaurant with Sophia remains one of the sexiest in the game IMO.

Unfortunately, L&P decided to side-line the character, (who I would now include amongst those I feel should be written out), for reasons not entirely clear but which I am almost certain pertained to the outraged backlash from paying Patrons against the odious teacher & his attempt to blackmail their "goddess". Again, this was a character who was not meant to be likeable within the story but the dislike was so visceral in RL that he was made to disappear. Yes, he's meant to return, when Sophia gives him an answer to the proposition he made in the restaurant but that's so many years in the future that we'll probably never see it & even if we do, events will have conspired to almost ensure rejection. L&P once said he didn't know what to do with him.....
I don't know if this makes you feel better about the Bennett route but he is going to return before his deadline. He is likely to have 1 or 2 optional scenes before the deadline day's scene.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Ellie RoutesDylan Routes
Ellie/DylanXXXXXX

Sophia/Liam
Sophyia/Liam/Cathy/Andy
Sophia/Nathalie
Sophia/Zac
Sophia/Alyssa
Sophia/Patricia

So 72 or 174.

I don't know about how mutual exclusivity pans out and what relationships make other relationships impossible, and maybe I'm over inflating all this, let's just say there's comfortably more than 50 different possibilities, and we havent yet factored in any of these golden nuggets:

Why do you think I've been downplaying the chances that Aiden will get to sleep with Sophia, that he's only a secondary character you can't even get relationship points in? And my dislike for the Morello path as an option to get rid of him - too many branches. In my version of the game I'm writing, Morello will probably be written out entirely, since there's really no need for him. He adds nothing to the Ellie and Patricia routes he's required for, and on the Dylan route, you may as well play all the tasks to the end if you've chosen to do them at all. Or possibly cut the remaining tasks out, and just keep the Morello route to get rid of Aiden. Undecided at the moment.

Personally, I think all the branches should be scrapped, but still leave a girlfriend for Dylan (Marie), Ellie (Jules), and Sam (?). Would speed things up considerably.

Considering how many comments I've read even from Aiden fans that this most recent scene feels so out of place, that maybe The Twist might be closer to what might actually be going on - that Aiden was only initially ever meant to be a minor character with a few tasks, but L&P discovered like the market for M/S content, that there was one for blackmail as well. Like how initially the male MC was going to be Liam, but there wasn't the market for a game like that, and the market for M/S was more popular.

Or that Emma might have been the initial choice for Dylan's girlfriend, but when his popularity was shown, he was given various other options, including the hot college girl (Marie).

I'm hoping that with enough polls, that superfluous characters will gradually be written out, much like how the last GW event was cut short since Liam is so unpopular. Just to speed things up and make them less complicated.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He's prominent because he's popular & he's popular because things happen when he's involved. His & Dylan's paths have separated now. Dylan gets more than a fair share of screen time in this game, which reflects his popularity. People like me were thrown half a bone some time ago, i.e. I hooked Dylan up with Emma & got him off Sophia's case. Now in my playthrough, if & when he appears, he's a hetero teenager who needs to lose his virginity ASAP, i.e. he's normal. I'd have preferred it if he'd emigrated, after being signed for the Academy of a top-flight English or Scottish football (soccer) club. He could have been living the dream by now. It's a lot better than being hit with a baseball bat but instead he's become a second MC & at times seems to be more important than Sophia, which he clearly is for some fans. IMO Dylan fans don't suffer unduly. AWAM needs to be given a different title. I've suggested "A MILF & her SON, or we could have plain, "Sophia & Dylan", or "Dylan & Sophia". That's how this game feels if you're not a Dylan fan, despite all the complaints about too much Aiden etc.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
right now i think its pretty clear how good wife route is gonna go.
Sophia fucks liam, then swings with his friends. Ellie fucks logan. Dylan fucks amber. Happy family.
predictable

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia fucks liam, then swings with his friends. Ellie fucks logan. Dylan fucks amber. Happy family.
predictable
I believe Ellie meeting Logan is a Filthy route choice and if she doesn't meet him, she ends up going out with Adam, the MVP of her school's basketball team. I'm not sure, but I think it's still possible to hook Ellie up with Jules on the GW route.

Similarly with Amber. The GW option in this case is Marie, not Amber. Without Dylan points, you don't get the chicken fight scene, so nothing happens with Amber.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
predictable

And on the route of a good wife, Sophia becomes pregnant with Liam

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes