Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
2024 ??? Seriously ???
Yep. We're not kidding when we say that to finish the game it will take decades. At least one to even get to the first sex scene.

To finish the game within a decade would require an update to release every 2 - 3 weeks, but it took about 5 months to even get the first update of this playable day done, because of an animation that didn't even involve the MC.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yep. We're not kidding when we say that to finish the game it will take decades. At least one to even get to the first sex scene.

To finish the game within a decade would require an update to release every 2 - 3 weeks, but it took about 5 months to even get the first update of this playable day done, because of an animation that didn't even involve the MC.

What the.... oh yeah anyway. After.... if for that it is necessary to have a quality game, I am ready to wait another year.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021

Unfortunately, the game will be abandoned long before then.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unfortunately, the game will be abandoned long before then.
As long as we get to PD16 at some stage I'll be happy. Not only will it be Ellie day with her most amount of events in a day, but will have the "wild" event for those on the hetero route, so is likely when the game will start to heat up.

And we will have just played PD15 with Patricia, and she's always fun. Hell, the last event on her route had Sophia strip completely in front of strangers, making Aiden's last event pale in comparison.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021

Sophia`s boobs flashing animation was in the last update

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia`s boobs flashing animation was in the last update
That obviously wasn't the animation I was referring to, since that wasn't in the first update we got for this playable day.

I was referring to the animation of Dre raping Jen, which delayed the release of v.155 by months. That entire update took around the same time we should have got the entirety of this playable day. I wouldn't be anywhere near as bitter about this PD if we got the events in anything close to a reasonable time frame

Reactions: lover108

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
To lighten the mood in the thread

Every time I come in this thread to catch up I always have the same funny thought "Are we there yet?"

AWAM Part 1 is the "blue balls edition"
AWAM Part 2 is the "slightly getting excited edition"
AWAM Part 3 is the "I been cucked edition"
AWAM Part 4 is the "I had a heart attack and died edition" (cause Sophia finally had sex and I lived to see it)

I mean this is a joke and not to take a dig at L&P, I still enjoy AWAM but think we should be there by now and concerned AWAM is going off the rails storywise.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
To lighten the mood in the thread

Every time I come in this thread to catch up I always have the same funny thought "Are we there yet?"

AWAM Part 1 is the "blue balls edition"
AWAM Part 2 is the "slightly getting excited edition"
AWAM Part 3 is the "I been cucked edition"
AWAM Part 4 is the "I had a heart attack and died edition" (cause Sophia finally had sex and I lived to see it)

I mean this is a joke and not to take a dig at L&P, I still enjoy AWAM but think we should be there by now and concerned AWAM is going off the rails storywise.
milk it edition?

Please help me out

May 10, 2022
Using Skip it is not very time consuming to just run through the game. Not many choices have been made thus far, takes maybe 10 minutes, less if you use right click Skip.
Hi ..... Um ..... Well I am new and I downloaded a wife and mother game vo.0.161 from mega I have never played this game before and it says ‘ no import files ' something like that can anybody help me please give me a save file or whatever it takes and please explain me how to use or set it in game thanks

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Reactions: Please help me out
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes