Mackattak

Jul 20, 2020
Firstly apologies if this has been covered before but i just want to know why when i transfer my final save across to pt2, I then load it up to play but there isnt any story, its just a few screens of text then it finishes. Is it because of my choices in pt1 or is it because its not playable yet?

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
Firstly apologies if this has been covered before but i just want to know why when i transfer my final save across to pt2, I then load it up to play but there isnt any story, its just a few screens of text then it finishes. Is it because of my choices in pt1 or is it because its not playable yet?
Unfortunately, yes, the topic has been discussed enough here. Depending on how you play, you have nothing or still have 2 important scenarios. I think many here will be too tired to discuss this again in detail. Too big the hope for the next patches.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
just see in the gallery... you willl understand

Reactions: Pigeon Milking

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've seen a lot of negative coments here but not a single one to help the creator of AWAM improve the game, c'mon guys let's be positive for some better contents unless you realy think that you can do a better job, if so do it instead talk s***.
Hope we can see some cool animation on this v0.165 like the one with Aiden, Jennifer and André in the classroom which was just amazing some of the best animations so far in my opinion.
Yes, you could come up with some suggestions. I've suggested everything from unrequested detailed scenarios to unsolicited advice on speeding up. There is no way to know what L&P thinks of such comments but for anyone wishing to explore a new facet of wasting their time, I say "go for it."

If you're a Patron it might be worth a try at this stage of the game/VN, (who knows?), as long as you don't expect anything. As for "patrons" of this forum, best forget it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I ask you how much insult and complain you can take related your work from people you don know?
That would depend on what type of complaint/criticism was thrown at that person.
I do a lot of Fan Art and I have had plenty of criticism thrown at me ,some justified some not,but the valid criticism I take on board and I have even changed a render when suggested by a person that it may look better this way.
Not all criticism is valid but some of it is, but when you are as blinkered as L&P is then all criticism thrown at him is rubbish even when they may have made a valid point

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2020
I ask you how much insult and complain you can take related your work from people you don know?
That would depend on what type of complaint/criticism was thrown at that person.
I do a lot of Fan Art and I have had plenty of criticism thrown at me ,some justified some not,but the valid criticism I take on board and I have even changed a render when suggested by a person that it may look better this way.
Not all criticism is valid but some of it is so when you are as blinkered as L&P is all criticism thrown at him is rubbish even when they may have a valid point
Undertand

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes