Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys! what you guys think about L&P make a new game after AMAW with the same characters but from another character point of view like Dylan or Ellie, do you think it would be cool? for example my favorite character besides Sophia is Ellie and I think it would be realy good to see the game from her point of view, he is already doing something with Dylan wich is kinda delaying or even killing what should be Sophia's game, for me I think it would be way better if he focus on Sophia story first wich would make the game clear and easier to do, then if L&P feel like start this new thing with tells other character story, what you guys think?

Reactions: Talcum Powder
Jan 5, 2022
Hey guys! what you guys think about L&P make a new game after AMAW with the same characters but from another character point of view like Dylan or Ellie, do you think it would be cool?
If L&P decides to make a new game I'd prefer it to be a totally new game with fresh characters and of course I'd want it to be a Female MC whose age is more or less the same like Sophia.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys! what you guys think about L&P make a new game after AMAW with the same characters but from another character point of view like Dylan or Ellie, do you think it would be cool? for example my favorite character besides Sophia is Ellie and I think it would be realy good to see the game from her point of view, he is already doing something with Dylan wich is kinda delaying or even killing what should be Sophia's game, for me I think it would be way better if he focus on Sophia story first wich would make the game clear and easier to do, then if L&P feel like start this new thing with tells other character story, what you guys think?
I am so completely on board for Ellie getting accepted at a performing arts college, let’s say it’s in a very large metropolitan area in a part of the world that vaguely reminds us of New York, London or Paris, and being surrounded by dozens of lithe and ultra-fit dancers with varying dance styles, from all over the world.

Shower time? Yes please.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
the past 2 update are a joke. since the part1 choices doesn't even carry over to Part2 it should of been a fresh start. seems unnecessary to make a save transfer just for aiden or no aiden to start for part2.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I am so completely on board for Ellie getting accepted at a performing arts college, let’s say it’s in a very large metropolitan area in a part of the world that vaguely reminds us of New York, London or Paris, and being surrounded by dozens of lithe and ultra-fit dancers with varying dance styles, from all over the world.

Shower time? Yes please.
With an airport at sea level this time? Count me in ;)

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
"after AWAM" LMAO

Sep 19, 2020
If L&P decides to make a new game I'd prefer it to be a totally new game with fresh characters and of course I'd want it to be a Female MC whose age is more or less the same like Sophia.
I am sure he can make a fresh new game good as "AMAW" or better, but I tink for we who already follow and like the game would be nice work with the same characters only changing the protagonist following.
But wouldn't be bad if L&P one day decides to create a game totally from zero, if so it need to be in the same world where a normal familly move to another city and little by little start to get corrupted, to me this narrative is just perfect.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Any post that seems to be remotely close to violating the guidelines will most likely be deleted, including this post since it is Off-topic. And from what I know nobody has any control over any post except sometimes the moderators can be a little biased.

4 years ago I told a guy not to bad mouth others and reported his post but the only thing I got was a warning and my post was deleted. This happened in a thread that was not popular and had very few active participants. So it happens in most of the threads and not just AWAM.
Interesting take on an otherwise unexplained occurrence. It's possible, plausible even but I think there's more to it. You're talking to person who's been banned twice, (IMO for bugger all) & has raised tickets etc. I have, on occasion been involved in controversies & seen several commentary strands disappear. Every time this happened I understood why, even if I didn't agree with the reasons (& sometimes I did). Many posts were deleted owing to the catch-all "off-topic" designation, while others were the results of thread clean-ups, 'upstream' which got rid of all associated comments. I've read the rules, (more than once) & after 4+ years here, think I understand them well enough to avoid wilful infringements on my part, although concede that when it comes to AWAM there has been additional scrutiny because of some raging arguments, in which I was not a participant.

Whenever comments were deleted a reason was given BUT not this time when a number of comments from various fans simply vanished. What they had in common was the delivery of some home truths about development, timescale, etc. Were they unpalatable & if so, to whom? Now, it could be that in the few hours I was gone something else was posted & the result was 'the vanishing.' If so, it would have been nice to know why via a basic phrase or classification. None of the deleted comments I saw breached the rules. Was it an oversight? Possibly. I'll never know & nor will the other commentators.

So, time being precious & all that, I'll keep any comments I make to the "OFF-TOPIC" thread for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes