ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Imagine L&P managing his game like this guy:

"I really want to expand my team by hiring additional skilled artists because I genuinely want to see this project reach its full potential!"

"Two new recruits in one week!
Hey Guys! Last month, we earned over $26,000 thanks to the launch of Episode 4.
The team is feeling reinvigorated, and I had to reinvest the extra cash into making the game even better for you.

We are now 9 people making FreshWomen full-time"

"I will invest any extra cash generated in this episode 5 BETA in hiring more people to speed up the development."

Imagine...

john-lennon-imagine-cumple-49-anos-a008d.jpg

karleston

May 20, 2022
Imagine L&P managing his game like this guy:

"I really want to expand my team by hiring additional skilled artists because I genuinely want to see this project reach its full potential!"

"Two new recruits in one week!
Hey Guys! Last month, we earned over $26,000 thanks to the launch of Episode 4.
The team is feeling reinvigorated, and I had to reinvest the extra cash into making the game even better for you.

We are now 9 people making FreshWomen full-time"

"I will invest any extra cash generated in this episode 5 BETA in hiring more people to speed up the development."

Imagine...

View attachment 1861862
Yes i tried freshwoman, it is good, with a good story, the characters are enjoyable the environments are well crafted too. But to me, it is nowhere near AWAM's level. The lighting is always flat , expressions not the best, not a lot of details, characters development, a bit flat too. didn't even enjoy the sex scenes.

And i feel like if L&P decides to do the same the game will follow the paths of these other games like freshwoman, being a dik, lisa...etc. Which means a lot of content, but a sensible decrease in quality and details.

And you will tell me why in a movie the quality is kept the same while there are a 100 people working on it.

Because there are people paid to do so it's called , a director of photography, he reports to the director and manages the guys responsible for the image, like the camera operators, the gaffers and so on... His main job is to make the best shots possible while maintaining a certain amount of coherence between them. And i don't think he can affoard to do that for this type of product.

Ok but what's the solution here?

He can overcome these type of issues by hiring a very small team like 2 or 3 people, and really keep a close eye on the development . This could eventually work. But it will be more work for him if he keeps producing content too. So overall it's about finding the right balance

abram1

May 24, 2020
anyone notice how he goes quiet for 3 quarters of a week then updates quite a few times in 2 days...... its almost like..... he's working 2 days a week.... but that can't be..... he works 11 hours a day 7 days a week.....
I suppose it's a general consensus on this thread that the progress bar has almost no correlation with reality. L&P admitted himself he has no clue on the final amount of renders before he preps for working on each update. It's some kind of solace for those in constant need of a fresh info concerning his VN.
Some devs go practically radio silent, sharing reluctantly, trying to avoid spoilers. Others, on the contrary, eagerly post and chit-chat with their fan base. This L&P guy took the middle ground. As we know, he used to be more open, but never ending complaints (mine included), mockery and downright name calling took a toll on him.
I understand when a top tier patron isn't fully satisfied with the amount and quality of the content he/she gets, but folks like us, directly and unabashedly pirating and whining simultaneously, what a nerve, huh?
Besides, as I recall people were dividing the overall quantity of renders per update cycle, affirming he's a snail. Yet he as well writes the dialogs, tests not only AWAM but that cover-up of his, answers witty messages of his dire admirers, etc.
I'd say a bit of condescension towards him would be nice, after all. He had no idea AWAM becoming his golden goose 5 years ago, when he began this project, thus milking unexpected delays are more or less acceptable. Everyone wants him to move his ass faster, alas, it is what it is.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey can you help me with something?
Do you have the list with release dates and number of renders for each update?
Can you share it?
Considering the last update had less than 200 renders(not including amination) and also some duplicate renders I think that this update could be a round the same size.
L&P does not really have a set amount of renders for each event as he has over run on the prison visit,it was supposed to be a round 80 renders but turned into 120 renders.
He also ended going over his count for the Fashion show as well.
As for release dates he will only give out estimates.

I found the post concerning the last update count.

140 renders and 2 animations (30 fps) (the walking animation was just a little teaser and won't appear in the game). There are two events in this update. Either Aiden meets Sophia or Morello's boys, depending on your decision.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes