Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The interest in the latest teaser intrigues me. At best I suspect that it'll have a shot from behind, so we'll see what shorts Amber is wearing, but that's it. We know how loathe L&P is to actually tell us what might happen.

And we know Sam and Neil are on their way to cockblock Dylan anyway.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The interest in the latest teaser intrigues me. At best I suspect that it'll have a shot from behind, so we'll see what shorts Amber is wearing, but that's it. We know how loathe L&P is to actually tell us what might happen.

And we know Sam and Neil are on their way to cockblock Dylan anyway.
Probably he will upgrade the pigeon to a hawk.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
hey nice game the dev must have crazy nuts :).

can anyone suggest some similar games meanwhile to play until next update

or some really corrupted milf games ;)

Reactions: Chaosguy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
really hoping amber dylan scene to be more imaginative
Dylan has got further with Amber than he has with anyone else, so it does seem reasonable to assume he'll make some progress. But it's Dylan route, so it's going to be small. Considering the last event on the boarding school route was the Yoga event, I'm guessing Amber might make a mess and get changed, and see if Dylan peeks. We've already seen Sophia do similar with Sam, so Dylan getting permission to perv might be a small amount of progress from perving in the Yoga event,

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yes i tried freshwoman, it is good, with a good story, the characters are enjoyable the environments are well crafted too. But to me, it is nowhere near AWAM's level. The lighting is always flat , expressions not the best, not a lot of details, characters development, a bit flat too. didn't even enjoy the sex scenes.

And i feel like if L&P decides to do the same the game will follow the paths of these other games like freshwoman, being a dik, lisa...etc. Which means a lot of content, but a sensible decrease in quality and details.
Things like character development will not change because of hiring more people, L&P is the storywriter an he will remain as such. Actually, hiring more people could help with the character development better. If you notice, L&P has been sacrificing Sophia's character in the last updates to give kind of absurd lewd scenes to the audience (Sophia allowing to be groped by a bunch of gang members just because, for example). And that's precisely because of his slow development and the pressure he feels to deliver something erotic sooner than later.

Freshwomen is a different kind of visual novel, it has a juvenile tone and some exaggerated expressions are intentional, the dev seems to be a fan of anime and things like ahegao, there are even distorted frames. Those expressions aren't because of the lack of skills but a matter of style. The story pace is a matter of style too, faster, no slow burn, but that has nothing to do with creating renders speed.

The lighting was flat at the beginning of AWAM, like two years or more, and somehow you were able to continue playing it until this stage, like everybody else. Still, I don't see like an impossible task to hire artists with lighting rigor, there are a lot of them out there. Besides, L&P can test the artists he will hire, I bet they will not do it worse than the first renders of this game, which are still part of AWAM. If he doesn't like them or the players complain for a decreasing in quality, he can continue to do it all by himself.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Omg this IS gonna happen isn't it?
The last Ellie shower was I believe one of the few times a scene has been able to reach it's natural conclusion, especially that Ellie was able to get off. Maybe the Yoga event too in Dylan's case.

My favourite cockblock so far has to be Patricia at the end of the Ellie/Jules event asking if Sophia was banging the plumber.

Does make me wonder if the game will ever get to the point where Sophia can finally get off. I don't even recall if she does on the GW route.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes