Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After two mediocre updates, I really have high expectations for this one and if there really is divine justice in this universe I hope we won't be disappointed.

One warning if L&P gives us a classic "feel the fabric" again I will take a plane to Germany and I will fucking him to death.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
In next update I think still there nothing going to happened just febric touch or they just Share bathroom (means shower together )while no one is at home/or dylan just peek on her while see change her clothes or get the shower

Nothing exciting happened in next update
I am waiting for those evening event(unknown)
Or wait for the Monday ...

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys! what you guys think about L&P make a new game after AMAW with the same characters but from another character point of view like Dylan or Ellie, do you think it would be cool? for example my favorite character besides Sophia is Ellie and I think it would be realy good to see the game from her point of view, he is already doing something with Dylan wich is kinda delaying or even killing what should be Sophia's game, for me I think it would be way better if he focus on Sophia story first wich would make the game clear and easier to do, then if L&P feel like start this new thing with tells other character story, what you guys think?
I have long felt that L&P should do this, to keep the main storyline streamlined but with the depth of characters that he can explore in future storylines, as he has given us lots of hot femal characters that I would love to see more of. I even suggested he call them "San Alejo Tales: x meets y" where he coud focus on the two named characters but still have other characters, including Sophia, popping up and adding sense of interconncted stories.

Unfortunately that is NOT going to happen as L&P's development update speed and project management skills are shockingly bad and he has only just started to remedy SOME of those with supposedly getting additional help, but even this has caused yet FURTHER delays e.g. the introduction of animations that has been much discussed on this thread.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After two mediocre updates, I really have high expectations for this one and if there really is divine justice in this universe I hope we won't be disappointed.

One warning if L&P gives us a classic "feel the fabric" again I will take a plane to Germany and I will fucking him to death.
It wouldn't be a surprise if after going two steps foward,now we will go one step back.Or even 2 steps back.
After all there will be at least 2-3 more Amber/Dylan events.
And we probably shouldn't expect much before PD 20.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes