balancer92

Feb 2, 2021
Initially it is called Digital Art Zone before shorted to DAZ.

Taken from wikipedia

Hopefull this is the answer you want

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is one of L&P's strong points. He doesn't just do generic background pics, but focuses on even the smallest detail to make it a realistic setting.
But also one of his weakest. That we're discussing what Amber is cooking as opposed to how awesome her arse is, says a lot about how bored we are in this thread. That the time it takes to put in details like food on the bench is wasted on his target audience.

I mean, my interest in this update at the moment is not on what Dylan will get up to, but whether or not we'll get to see Amber or Jules' bedroom and what that reveals about them.

Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys I saw you guys talking about AWAM v0.165, well I don't know if you guys have played "day 17" when Dylan have let's say the time of his life with Amber by the pool if not I highly recomend you to do it, for this reason I strong belive that this update will be one of the best, I will give you guys something to think about and you can give your perspective if you want.
[DAY 17]
Amber was takin a sunbath with Sophia and they were talking about Dylan, Ambem sayd something like that "if she wasn't merriede she would hook up with Dylan" then after they played a game in the pool where Dylan saw her titis and get hard, after that Amber felt his D* hard behind her and for some reason let Dylan have some fun, she even enjoy the situation and after the two of them talk in secret.
So for this reason I f* desagree to the ones who say that it will be just fabric thing, what is your opinion guys.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dare I say we might see this release and by release I obviously am referring to Dylan creaming his shorts again on July 1?!!

View attachment 1865746
I guess this is the first time we have seen such a continuous downward trend. Hope L&P can maintain it. Generally he speeds, reaches 70-80% and then there is no progress for 3-4 days. And then when he returns we see the progress bar move 5% only. Hope this is not going to be the case this time and we will finally see some improvement in L&P's pace of development.

Reactions: hotNess

mordex

Dec 19, 2018
Hello guys I have a question, will it be that for AWAM v0.165, will the 2nd side job be on the 3rd day, will it be included? I'm sorry for my English.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I guess this is the first time we have seen such a continuous downward trend. Hope L&P can maintain it. Generally he speeds, reaches 70-80% and then there is no progress for 3-4 days. And then when he returns we see the progress bar move 5% only. Hope this is not going to be the case this time and we will finally see some improvement in L&P's pace of development.
Ah, don't be too fooled - I've compressed the Y axis a lot now that I'm fairly confident we'll see the work completed in early July. Typically, well, at least in the longer development cycles, this is about the time that we'd see the projected date flatline for a few weeks and then slowly creep back up. I don't think that will be the case this time around, however. I think the projection will continue its downward trend until he hits something like 70x70x0x0, at which point he will be working on renders where Dylan and Amber are, hmm, let's say intertwined, and then the last five percent will probably be Sam and Niel coming home, so 4 characers in-scene, or, by some miracle there isn't any cockblocking and Dylan gets a handy and a chance to motorboat Amber. We can dream, right? more posing and lighting adjustments and slightly longer render times.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
He has been doing that the last 2 years at least

abram1

May 24, 2020
After two mediocre updates, I really have high expectations for this one and if there really is divine justice in this universe I hope we won't be disappointed.

One warning if L&P gives us a classic "feel the fabric" again I will take a plane to Germany and I will fucking him to death.
That's more likely the best way to die. Imagine your last breath in the arms of the woman like Amber/Sophia/Patricia, not the worst scenario. Perhaps this is what L&P subconsciously yearns - a glorious finale of his career. Although I'm not sure he'll be pleased to find out that a male (I assume you are) ends up, no pun intended, in him, leading to a heart stroke.

Qqm6mk6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lederzar
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes