CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I guess this is the first time we have seen such a continuous downward trend. Hope L&P can maintain it. Generally he speeds, reaches 70-80% and then there is no progress for 3-4 days. And then when he returns we see the progress bar move 5% only. Hope this is not going to be the case this time and we will finally see some improvement in L&P's pace of development.
What have you done with Sabertooth and return him immediately!

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I think I can skip this next update because I don't think there are any major part or role of Sophia so I can skip this one

And I am not interested in just looking Sam's mom underwear and some lustful talk between her and Dylan it's just boring I thought so...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think I can skip this next update because I don't think there are any major part or role of Sophia so I can skip this one

And I am not interested in just looking Sam's mom underwear and some lustful talk between her and Dylan it's just boring I thought so...
That can be said for most of the events this PD - the only real events of any consequence for Sophia are deciding whether or not to continue with Aiden's task (since they're now optional), the Sam event, the salon event, and the Dylan event(s) in the evening.

Reactions: Shalamar94

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Whoever said that it will just be some sexy talk. If the last event is anything to use as base then some naked breasts are definitely on teh table. And if L&P follows the trend of going further than expected in every scene. Maybe we'll see a handjob. This teaser was released when he was around 40%, So that means 60% of the event remains from that point onwards. It can't be that bad.

Sep 19, 2020

have you ever played this game? how can you say this update will be only Dylan looking Amber underwear, I can't, I just can't, play the game first please.

Dylan&Amber.PNG

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022

(y) Yeah, I think so too , so I'm not to excited about the next update if Sophia still is the 'good wife' , even when I have her corruption level to 98 and she still is too fucking prudish and reluctant to do anything really nasty, let alone have a real sex scene with anyone other than her wimp husband, so I think I'm going to skip the next update and I'll wait till the end of the year to see if there is any advance on her story (I'm not holding my breath) and perhaps by that time there would probably had already been another short-dick little 'update' (like the one coming next July or August) , but I won't be holding my breath for that to happen either. :cautious:

Reactions: 3nterprise

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
(y) Yeah, I think so too , so I'm not to excited about the next update if Sophia still is the 'good wife' , even when I have her corruption level to 98 and she still is too fucking prudish and reluctant to do anything really nasty, let alone have a real sex scene with anyone other than her wimp husband, so I think I'm going to skip the next update and I'll wait till the end of the year to see if there is any advance on her story (I'm not holding my breath) and perhaps by that time there would probably be another short-dick little 'update' like the one coming next July or August , but I won't be holding my breath for that to happen either. :cautious:
Why are you thinking of waiting for 1 year. L&P has clearly said anything even close to sex on the hetero route will not happen for another 3 Playable days which is still 4-5 years away. Come back then, before that there will only be events like the ones you have already seen.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Why are you thinking of waiting for 1 year. L&P has clearly said anything even close to sex on the hetero route will not happen for another 3 Playable days which is still 4-5 years away. Come back then, before that there will only be events like the ones you have already seen.
Whaaaaat o_O:sick: are you serious ??? Did he really said that ?? in that case we are f#cked ...:( I'm just glad I'm not one of his cows ,... I mean ! patrons.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Whaaaaat o_O:sick: are you serious ??? Did he really said that ?? in that case we are f#cked ...:( I'm just glad I'm not one of his cows ,... I mean ! patrons.
Here is his message about sex scenes. So move on if you don't find the current content appealing as that is not going to change for a number of years.

Also the hetero sex scenes written here are not necessarily with Sophia or even actual intercourse scenes. Some could just be a blowjob or handjob or full sex could be with just characters other than Sophia. So no guarantee of complete sex scene with Sophia.

Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-07-932_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Here is his message about sex scenes. So move on if you don't find the current content appealing as that is not going to change for a number of years.

Also the hetero sex scenes written here are not necessarily with Sophia or even actual intercourse scenes. Some could just be a blowjob or handjob or full sex could be with just characters other than Sophia. So no guarantee of complete sex scene with Sophia.

View attachment 1866347
First lesbian sex within the next three playable days? Guess I'll see you guys when cars fly.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So usually when an article of clothing is spotted in a teaser someone hers ends up sharing alternate versions of said attire being used (like a normal top having a version where its being pulled down in a certain way like we saw with Sophias top in the last update) so is there anything special with Ambers apron/outfit in this update?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes