Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
give the guy money and go to complain in patreon otherwise stop to be so annoying, if is slow complain, if is faster complain :oops:
LOL! It is highly justified for both patrons and non-patrons to complain about the laughable "speed" of L&P´s development. No matter the quality of the art, him taking a month or more for around 150 renders is undescribable bad!

For comparison: This weekend one of the most highest-rated games on F95 updated after 5 1/2 months. The update has around 2800 high-grade renders, over 90 animations and easily 1+ hour playing time, more if the various paths are played too. Just as an aside, these about 2800 renders and 90 animations were made by one person!
And L&P is unable or better unwilling to make a mini update of 150 renders witnout animations within a month!

AWAM has big potential, but how that is squandered by it´s developer is unbelievable! We discuss an update about Dylan and Amber, which will be about 5 minutes long and will be important only for a few players, since most will have taken the Aiden blackmail route.
Most of us will be dead when AWAM finishes somewhere in the middle of the century, but I truly doubt that AWAM will ever be completed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
give the guy money and go to complain in patreon otherwise stop to be so annoying, if is slow complain, if is faster complain :oops:
Wont speak for others, but the entire point of my complaints is to get L&P working to a stage I believe the game is worth supporting financially.

Just over a minute in content for a wait in excess of 6 months certainly isn't. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a playable days worth of content in that time, which was L&P's own hopeful aim when he switched to 1/3 day updates

Sep 19, 2020
L&P seems quite excited about this next update I never saw him working like this before, maybe we will have it ready by the begining of July, if he put some cool animation on this update I do not mind wait a couple days more, maybe it is too much to ask but I would f* love see an animation of Amber teasing Dylan till drive him crazy, let's go boys! I am a beliver don't judge me fot it hahahaa...

Reactions: cerebotio2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are you sure? That would mean that nothing too lewd will happen.
Considering that Sophia will be getting no Filthy points this update, it seems fairly reasonable that "nothing too lewd" will happen. I assume that will be saved for the Sophia/Dylan events this evening.

Dylan progressing too far with Amber ahead of Sophia is pretty much pissing straight on all the fans of Sophia/Dylan. And Sam fans too, since the boy with the MILF kink from what I can tell is the entire point of the Sam route.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Considering that Sophia will be getting no Filthy points this update, it seems fairly reasonable that "nothing too lewd" will happen. I assume that will be saved for the Sophia/Dylan events this evening.

Dylan progressing too far with Amber ahead of Sophia is pretty much pissing straight on all the fans of Sophia/Dylan. And Sam fans too, since the boy with the MILF kink from what I can tell is the entire point of the Sam route.
This event has nothing to do with Sophia. So what happens in this scene is irrelevant as to whether Sophia gets filthy points or not. If anything this route can go faster than Dylan Sophia because Amber is not Dylan's mom. Amber is less reserved, from a Dev's pov, he needs to have Amber do something otherwise she will have no relevance in the game. If he wants others to appreciate scenes outside of Sophia he has to deliver and he couldn't have a better option than with Amber.

And as someone who likes the Dylan Sophia route, i don't think anything like "pissing on the fans" if something big happens between Amber & Dylan. What happens here has no impact with how far Sophia is willing to go in the game.

This game is not Dylan's at the end of the day. His progress with other characters won't be hindered because he hasn't gone far with Sophia. Plus Dylan Sophia &Dylan Amber are mutually exclusive routes. They don't happen in the same reality.

In Dylan Sophia scenes Sophia is the novelty. We care for what Sophia does, not what Dylan does. Since Sophia is the principal character here and we play her pov. If Amber performs a handjob that in no way will diminish the scene of Sophia giving a handjob at some point in the game.

Also if the fans aren't mature enough to understand that Dylan Sophia is the an ultimate prize of the game and they get agitated that Dylan can get far with Amber quicker than Sophia, then it's on them.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
do you really think amber is gonna give dylan oral sex?
No, but L&P already did an animation for showing boobs. So, no animation could imply an update without even showing boobs or something similar. I would like an ass groping at least and with animation it would be better for me. Groping doesn't generate the same effect in a still image, it lacks the purpose of groping, the action of groping.

We need to remember than when we say 'too lewd' in this game, it's the equivalent of 'barely lewd' in any other game.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
This event has nothing to do with Sophia. So what happens in this scene is irrelevant as to whether Sophia gets filthy points or not. If anything this route can go faster than Dylan Sophia because Amber is not Dylan's mom. Amber is less reserved, from a Dev's pov, he needs to have Amber do something otherwise she will have no relevance in the game. If he wants others to appreciate scenes outside of Sophia he has to deliver and he couldn't have a better option than with Amber.

And as someone who likes the Dylan Sophia route, i don't think anything like "pissing on the fans" if something big happens between Amber & Dylan. What happens here has no impact with how far Sophia is willing to go in the game.

This game is not Dylan's at the end of the day. His progress with other characters won't be hindered because he hasn't gone far with Sophia. Plus Dylan Sophia &Dylan Amber are mutually exclusive routes. They don't happen in the same reality.

In Dylan Sophia scenes Sophia is the novelty. We care for what Sophia does, not what Dylan does. Since Sophia is the principal character here and we play her pov. If Amber performs a handjob that in no way will diminish the scene of Sophia giving a handjob at some point in the game.

Also if the fans aren't mature enough to understand that Dylan Sophia is the an ultimate prize of the game and they get agitated that Dylan can get far with Amber quicker than Sophia, then it's on them.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Sabertooth

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
is moving!!! no animations?good.
No, no animations in this update
So there are no animations in this update which means no lewd scenes and another tiny and milking update for Dylan's fans. i like it so much.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Guys, We can't expect hot and lewd scenes at Dylan events and his routes because his routes are too slowburn in the story. And his all events are tiny and boring events. I think one of the hottest scenes and most interesting routes in AWAM is just Sam Route, Blackmail and some lesbians routes, that' it.

Come on Sam :love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes