Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Whatever you say, as long as you are happy. For me and a significant number of others the Bikini Show is still one the hottest event of the game and that event belongs to Dylan. The solo Dylan variant of the scene was more logical and better too.
I think you forgot the famous fabric touching scene in the bikini show with Sam. Those scenes are not in the solo Dylan bikini event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jennifer is one of the people whose new scene I look forward to the most...I don't know if anyone is joining me, but I think this scene may be the best scene in the play.I hope we see more of her scenes, maybe even a trio with Ellie and Sophia :)

View attachment 1867767
Considering that Ellie doesn't even know who Jennifer is, I doubt a threesome with Sophia is possible. A Sophia/Ellie/Jules threesome might not even happen, and those three are even all attracted to each other.
Amazing amount, is this a game full of sex?
Barely any. Of approximately 100 events by my count, 6 of them are sex scenes. On the Filthy route, the first sex scene might not even be for another decade. Depending on your definition of "sex scene". Absolute best-case scenario, at least not for about 5 years.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think you forgot the famous fabric touching scene in the bikini show with Sam. Those scenes are not in the solo Dylan bikini event.
Ya, that's were the meme started of fabric touching. All because of Sam. In the Sam variant he is literally just quietly sitting in the corner, with zero dialogue. And in this event Dylan earns a lot of relationship points with Sophia whereas Sam earns zero relationship points. Whether he is present or not in this event doesn't matter in the story. Sophia even poses lewder in the solo Dylan scene. Even grabs her breasts and allows an actual photoshoot and then sits and watches that photoshoot with Dylan. The event is counted as a Dylan event. Since Sam earns nothing from this event and has no role other than touching fabric.

From a logical standpoint. Before the bikini show Sophia keeps telling that this is just a private show and no one, absolutely no one under any circumstances should find out about it. But all of a sudden we are given an option to call Sam. It doesn't fit right and is inconsistent with what she has been continuously saying before the scene.

Sep 19, 2020
In terms of story and Dylan's progression, as I've mentioned before the most I think we'll see is a still of Amber naked. We haven't seen her naked yet, and even with no animation, if she knowingly lets Dylan see her naked, that's still more than he's achieved so far, but not too far ahead of his progress with Sophia.
Sorry you may not play the game right or don't remember but we at least me for sure have seen Amber naked precisely on "DAY 14" where she was fucking with Neil.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
way be positive when you can aways be negative about something, and it is not just about the game I bet you think less of everything in life that is so sad.
actually, I don't mind smaller updates as long as the story evolves faster, actually I have been advocating for that for a long time. maybe he realizes the patrons like it too and support him more

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
actually, I don't mind smaller updates as long as the story evolves faster, actually I have been advocating for that for a long time. maybe he realizes the patrons like it too and support him more
We are going to get the 4th update in less than 8 months. What else do we want ? As for the story I prefer the current pattern ( slowly erotic).

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred
Sep 19, 2020
Jennifer is one of the people whose new scene I look forward to the most...I don't know if anyone is joining me, but I think this scene may be the best scene in the play.I hope we see more of her scenes, maybe even a trio with Ellie and Sophia :)

View attachment 1867767
Dear friend for sure it was the best scene so far, don't know about her future in the game But what I do know is that everybody what to see more things like that :)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dear friend for sure it was the best scene so far, don't know about her future in the game But what I do know is that everybody what to see more things like that :)
Now, I wasn't a fan of the scene, neither did I hate it. It is a forgettable scene for me. Jennifer herself was hot, but that's about it. About the future of Jennifer it is written in the walkthrough.

If you interfere during the scene, talk to Jennifer and then ask Morello for help then it will unlock a scene with Jennifer in future.

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
Apologies for the frivolous post.

But what (the hell) is she cooking? :LOL:
We got:
What a peculiar potpourri… :unsure::LOL:

Assets from

Can't find that kitchen though
Who cares? Admit it all you wanna eat is her pussy.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
What choices lead to Logan cheating and Ellie catching him, as well as Ellie and Dylan seeming to grow closer.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes