Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, but L&P already did an animation for showing boobs. So, no animation could imply an update without even showing boobs or something similar. I would like an ass groping at least and with animation it would be better for me. Groping doesn't generate the same effect in a still image, it lacks the purpose of groping, the action of groping.

We need to remember than when we say 'too lewd' in this game, it's the equivalent of 'barely lewd' in any other game.
I suspect the next animation in the progression wont be until the salon event, at least on the Dylan route. Sam might get the chance with Sophia, I don't know. But the Sam route did start with him ass-groping Sophia, the only difference being this might be animated.

In terms of story and Dylan's progression, as I've mentioned before the most I think we'll see is a still of Amber naked. We haven't seen her naked yet, and even with no animation, if she knowingly lets Dylan see her naked, that's still more than he's achieved so far, but not too far ahead of his progress with Sophia.

I suspect Marie is going to play a large part in any particularly lewd content with Dylan, particularly since any progression with her is also progression with Sophia, since she wants him to have a normal girlfriend. So L&P could easily insert an animation of Dylan imagining a blowjob from Marie, progress the Dylan route, while still keeping the pace of progress between Sophia and Dylan.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't understand why everyone is associating a lewd scene to animations. L&P has made some of the best events of the game without a single animation. He also said that only a few scenes will have animations, not all. In the last update the Animations were just for name sake. The walking animation wasn't even for the game, just to show Sophia animated, the breast exposing sequence could have been made just because an Animation with Sophia was already in making. So why not use the opportunity to add something more. They didn't even bother with showing Sophia's face as that would require to give realistic expressions which would be time taking. So instead just went for a close-up of the breasts .

We have had hot scenes like Masturbation lesson, Art class, Nathalie's massage, Julia's scene, Jacuzzi scene recently without a single animation.

The amount of effort and time that goes into animation is never worth it especially considering that we all want more renders and story, and the animations as of now won't even be of actual sex or blowjob. For handjobs he could just use the old 10fps daz animations that he used to make. Even that would be good enough.

Also people were pretty enraged last time he did animations which didn't involve Sophia. As per most, if the animation is not of Sophia then it is a waste of time and L&P is only trying to milk his patrons by extending the development period.

Last edited:

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
LOL! It is highly justified for both patrons and non-patrons to complain about the laughable "speed" of L&P´s development. No matter the quality of the art, him taking a month or more for around 150 renders is undescribable bad!

For comparison: This weekend one of the most highest-rated games on F95 updated after 5 1/2 months. The update has around 2800 high-grade renders, over 90 animations and easily 1+ hour playing time, more if the various paths are played too. Just as an aside, these about 2800 renders and 90 animations were made by one person!
And L&P is unable or better unwilling to make a mini update of 150 renders witnout animations within a month!

AWAM has big potential, but how that is squandered by it´s developer is unbelievable! We discuss an update about Dylan and Amber, which will be about 5 minutes long and will be important only for a few players, since most will have taken the Aiden blackmail route.
Most of us will be dead when AWAM finishes somewhere in the middle of the century, but I truly doubt that AWAM will ever be completed.
which highest rated game?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Dylan progressing too far with Amber ahead of Sophia is pretty much pissing straight on all the fans of Sophia/Dylan. And Sam fans too, since the boy with the MILF kink from what I can tell is the entire point of the Sam route.
This event has nothing to do with Sophia. So what happens in this scene is irrelevant as to whether Sophia gets filthy points or not. If anything this route can go faster than Dylan Sophia because Amber is not Dylan's mom. Amber is less reserved, from a Dev's pov, he needs to have Amber do something otherwise she will have no relevance in the game. If he wants others to appreciate scenes outside of Sophia he has to deliver and he couldn't have a better option than with Amber.

And as someone who likes the Dylan Sophia route, i don't think anything like "pissing on the fans" if something big happens between Amber & Dylan. What happens here has no impact with how far Sophia is willing to go in the game.

This game is not Dylan's at the end of the day. His progress with other characters won't be hindered because he hasn't gone far with Sophia. Plus Dylan Sophia &Dylan Amber are mutually exclusive routes. They don't happen in the same reality.

In Dylan Sophia scenes Sophia is the novelty. We care for what Sophia does, not what Dylan does. Since Sophia is the principal character here and we play her pov. If Amber performs a handjob that in no way will diminish the scene of Sophia giving a handjob at some point in the game.

Also if the fans aren't mature enough to understand that Dylan Sophia is the an ultimate prize of the game and they get agitated that Dylan can get far with Amber quicker than Sophia, then it's on them.
The relationships with Sophia/Sam or with Amber/Dylan are quicker and easier because the relationships are not as important and meaningful as it is between Mother & Son. Therefore, Dylan will also get there much faster with Amber than with his mother. And that's why I don't see the events with Sophia and Sam as significant.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No, but L&P already did an animation for showing boobs. So, no animation could imply an update without even showing boobs or something similar. I would like an ass groping at least and with animation it would be better for me. Groping doesn't generate the same effect in a still image, it lacks the purpose of groping, the action of groping.

We need to remember than when we say 'too lewd' in this game, it's the equivalent of 'barely lewd' in any other game.
How did you survive playing the game till now? :4Head:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
We have had hot scenes like Masturbation lesson, Art class, Nathalie's massage, Julia's scene, Jacuzzi scene recently without a single animation.
I agree with this, We recently had hot scenes like Ellie's masturbation lesson, art class, Nathalie massage, Julia Scene, Sam's Jacuzzi Scene:love:, 2nd side job handjob scene, all without a single animation. But they're not Dylan's events, which is why all those events are so hot scenes without even an single animations. I think it's best that we don't over-expect any hot scenes from Dylan's events because Dylan's events will be boring and we all easily forgot his event with or without animations.;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

I think the sam and sophia event will be the only decent and hot event for us in the upcoming events of PD 13

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Whaaaaat o_O:sick: are you serious ??? Did he really said that ?? in that case we are f#cked ...:( I'm just glad I'm not one of his cows ,... I mean ! patrons.
Wrong he said Sophia won't be doing it with
I agree with this, We recently had hot scenes like Ellie's masturbation lesson, art class, Nathalie massage, Julia Scene, Sam's Jacuzzi Scene:love:, 2nd side job handjob scene, all without a single animation. But they're not Dylan's events, which is why all those events are so hot scenes without even an single animations. I think it's best that we don't over-expect any hot scenes from Dylan's events because Dylan's events will be boring and we all easily forgot his event with or without animations.;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

I think the sam and sophia event will be the only decent and hot event for us in the upcoming events of PD 13
Lp said on patreon that Dylan Sophia event in the evening will have animations.

• Haha
Reactions: Zacko man and nexer

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Whatever you say, as long as you are happy. For me and a significant number of others the Bikini Show is still one the hottest event of the game and that event belongs to Dylan. The solo Dylan variant of the scene was more logical and better too.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The relationships with Sophia/Sam or with Amber/Dylan are quicker and easier because the relationships are not as important and meaningful as it is between Mother & Son. Therefore, Dylan will also get there much faster with Amber than with his mother. And that's why I don't see the events with Sophia and Sam as significant.
Right and Dylan Amber should move a lot faster than Sophia Sam because Amber has lesser inhibitions than Sophia. Also the very first step on Dylan Amber route was far bigger than any on the Sam Sophia route.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
which highest rated game?
Pale Carnations
@L&P jst a simple question when will this game be complete some say 4yrs or 6yrs..whats ur though on that?
By the number of known playdays to be made and the current 3-5 render/day (not to speak of the other stuff) AWAM will be complete somewhere in the middle of the century, but only fanboys believe that. L&P development "speed" even upsets snails trying to overtake him and is unsustainable, so without very serious changes AWAM will never be completed!

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Wrong he said Sophia won't be doing it with

Lp said on patreon that Dylan Sophia event in the evening will have animations.
OMG really.o_O:unsure: Yes, animations of massaging her butt, animations of massaging Sophia's hands and her feets, or animations of touching the fabric. This is Dylan's fav hot thing of his storyline. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Whatever you say, as long as you are happy. For me and a significant number of others the Bikini Show is still one the hottest event of the game and that event belongs to Dylan. The solo Dylan variant of the scene was more logical and better too.
i think, The Bikini Show with Sam was the hottest event, rather than the solo Dylan Bikini Show Event of the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes