3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Whoever said that it will just be some sexy talk. If the last event is anything to use as base then some naked breasts are definitely on teh table. And if L&P follows the trend of going further than expected in every scene. Maybe we'll see a handjob. This teaser was released when he was around 40%, So that means 60% of the event remains from that point onwards. It can't be that bad.
"excellent" naked breasts to the end of the world

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
Here is his message about sex scenes. So move on if you don't find the current content appealing as that is not going to change for a number of years.

Also the hetero sex scenes written here are not necessarily with Sophia or even actual intercourse scenes. Some could just be a blowjob or handjob or full sex could be with just characters other than Sophia. So no guarantee of complete sex scene with Sophia.

View attachment 1866347
well v cant tell for sure it is with Sophia either :ROFLMAO:,it can jennifer again, or patracia n dylan or emma n dylan. After the last teaser sophia is more of side character n patracia became the mc

• Haha
Reactions: drax 4998

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Why are you thinking of waiting for 1 year. L&P has clearly said anything even close to sex on the hetero route will not happen for another 3 Playable days which is still 4-5 years away. Come back then, before that there will only be events like the ones you have already seen.
how old is a developer? so as not to die a piece after view at tits.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2020
is this from original game or fan game?
Here for whoever don't find the way where Amber and Dylan have their special momente by the pool: you guys need to play the game till "DAY- 16" then meet Aiden and "don't accept the deal" I repeat do not accept the deal with Aiden, it wil lead you to the scene with Dylan and Amber on "DAY- 17" after it you guys come here and tell me if you guys realy think that next update will be boring like some are saying.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
At best in 10 days he can finish the renders.There stiill other works to be done after.
A release before 10 July sounds reasonable.
Of course if he don't get the bright idea to add some animations.Or bonus scene with 100+ renders.
No, no animations in this update

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Here for whoever don't find the way where Amber and Dylan have their special momente by the pool: you guys need to play the game till "DAY- 16" then meet Aiden and "don't accept the deal" I repeat do not accept the deal with Aiden, it wil lead you to the scene with Dylan and Amber on "DAY- 17" after it you guys come here and tell me if you guys realy think that next update will be boring like some are saying.
thanks

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes