Sep 19, 2020
hey guys, who do you think that will make of our little boy "Dylan" a true men? is Amber, sweet Emma, hot sister's friend Christine, his gorgeous aunt Patricia, Julia Ellie's best friend, Marie hot hairdresser's daugther, for the believers Ellie his goddess sister or Shophia will decide take the trophy for the best mom in the world lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
We need to remember than when we say 'too lewd' in this game, it's the equivalent of 'barely lewd' in any other game.
The dude is 100% right! Dreamers, remember the years of the game! The maximum that can happen with Amber/Dylan is something like a scene with Sofia's areoles after Sam mows the lawn by the pool (PD9). Am I the only one who thinks that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shalamar94

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It would be great to have a path with Sam/Ellie - Sam/Ellie/Sophia with (Dylan cuck).
Like Ellie discovering the secret relationship between Sam and Sophia.
Ellie getting curious about Sam or whatever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a Sophie/Ellie/sam? no way is like a Sophie/Ellie/Dylan is not goint to happend is Dylan/Sophie or Dylan/Ellie. in this case Sophie/Sam or Sam/Ellie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would be great to have a path with Sam/Ellie - Sam/Ellie/Sophia with (Dylan cuck).
Like Ellie discovering the secret relationship between Sam and Sophia.
Ellie getting curious about Sam or whatever...

The three Ellie branches are due to start on PD16, of which I believe is set up to be Logan, Sam and Jules. So a Sam/Ellie path definitely seems on the cards.

As for a threesome with Sophia, I don't think that will happen. I don't see a threesome happening between Sophia, either Dylan or Ellie, and anyone, for the simple reason I don't believe Sophia trusts anyone else to be in an incestous threesome. The closest I've seen is Ellie being interested in kissing Patricia, and Sophia shut that idea down cold.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
The three Ellie branches are due to start on PD16, of which I believe is set up to be Logan, Sam and Jules. So a Sam/Ellie path definitely seems on the cards.

As for a threesome with Sophia, I don't think that will happen. I don't see a threesome happening between Sophia, either Dylan or Ellie, and anyone, for the simple reason I don't believe Sophia trusts anyone else to be in an incestous threesome. The closest I've seen is Ellie being interested in kissing Patricia, and Sophia shut that idea down cold.

I think this is totally possible, look this... After Ellie acidentally peek some Sam/Sophia scene in the house, Ellie talk with Sophia about it later(maybe shower or bedroom)... and depending on the relationship between the two girls, Sophia said to ellie some racy(spicy) things that made Ellie curious and excited about Sam. In the other hand, we have the growing relationship between Dylan/Ellie with Sam being introduced into context. That would create the possibility of having Dylan/Ellie/Sam threesome in the future as well.

Ellie is a character with great potential to take relationships to another level. However the whole path needs to be well written by Dev, but I don't worry about that because he does it well.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I read the conversations about the possiblities with the relationships that could possible develop, but then I think "playable day 16" and I can only envision any of those possible scenes with Ellie, Sam, Sophia, Dylan ect. , happening somewhere in 2024 or 25 and I immediately get angry ... :mad: oh well whatever..

Reactions: rowdyranger

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think this is totally possible, look this... After Ellie acidentally peek some Sam/Sophia scene in the house, Ellie talk with Sophia about it later(maybe shower or bedroom)... and depending on the relationship between the two girls, Sophia said to ellie some racy(spicy) things that made Ellie curious and excited about Sam. In the other hand, we have the growing relationship between Dylan/Ellie with Sam being introduced into context. That would create the possibility of having Dylan/Ellie/Sam threesome in the future as well.

Ellie is a character with great potential to take relationships to another level. However the whole path needs to be well written by Dev, but I don't worry about that because he does it well.

On the Dylan/Ellie/Sam front, you're assuming the point of the bonus storyline is going to eventually be Dylan/Ellie, which is completely unconfirmed. I haven't seen any evidence so far that Ellie can make the complete turnaround necessary by the time the storyline finishes, sometime before PD16. Which happens to be before the Ellie/Sam branch starts.

I still believe L&P is leading fans of a Dylan/Ellie romance on, much like he has with many of the characters that were originally part of the lesbian route, like Emma, Alyssa, and Vicki. Considering how much Christine features in the storyline, I believe Dylan/Christine is going to be the end result.

Sep 19, 2020
Do you guys realy think that a incest scene with Dylan is an possibility here? I have my thoughts, I don't think Dylan will have sex with Sophia or Ellie, however I do belive we can have a voyeur scene with Dylan where he spy on them having sex with other men what is must likely to hapen, I realy nice thing that is realy possible here is a threesome with the girls with another men. :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you guys realy think that a incest scene with Dylan is an possibility here? I have my thoughts, I don't think Dylan will have sex with Sophia or Ellie, however I do belive we can have a voyeur scene with Dylan where he spy on them having sex with other men what is must likely to hapen, I realy nice thing that is realy possible here is a threesome with the girls with another men. :unsure:
It would be incredibly trolling of L&P for there not to be at least one planned sex scene between Sophia and Dylan. I think it's accepted by all that aren't rapid Dylan fans that he'll be the last to have sex with Sophia - as the "climax" of the game. When I last checked my estimates, Dylan could have as many as a hundred events by the end of the game. So at least one of them being a sex scene with Sophia is I think a pretty safe assumption.

There are many characters where I put Dylan's chances as better. Like Logan and Aiden. Or Ava's boys and the old gents. Not counting characters like Tyler, Jason, Haru, Bennett, who are confirmed to pretty much have no chance at all, at least in the near future.

Whether or not we'll reach that point is a different matter entirely, since it's likely at the current pace to take decades. And some don't see this being continued for more than around the next five years.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dylan Sophia is the ultimate prize of the game. It will happen. If his most popular character does not score with Sophia then his fans will be outraged. I wasn't there back then but the Dylan fans seem pretty influential. They got L&P to remove the twist even though L&P generally does not spare a second glance at the end idea of having to change his story because someone is asking him to.

Dylan Ellie is also supposed to happen. Maybe there won't be sex. But he has clearly said that it is a Dylan Ellie storyline and Christine is only an occasional part of it.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
Do you guys realy think that a incest scene with Dylan is an possibility here? I have my thoughts, I don't think Dylan will have sex with Sophia or Ellie
Don't know about Ellie but Dylan will definetely have sex with Sophia. It is not going to be just a voyeristic scene. How do I know that? Because I asked L&P a year ago and he confirmed it. I don't remember his exact words but I'm gonna assume Dylan/Ellie sex scene will also happen.
But its going to be a very long wait and thats an understatement.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No please don't give us a Sam and Ellie branch, we have enough branches as of now.
We have too many branches as of now. As I've been continuously ranting, everything that isn't directly connected to Sophia and one of the LIs should be removed (or at least postponed to DLC) if it means getting the game finished within a reasonable timeframe.

I'd even advocate removal of Aiden's tasks and any chance of Ellie nude sunbathing in the backyard if it meant we could get the game finished.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Dear friend for sure it was the best scene so far, don't know about her future in the game But what I do know is that everybody what to see more things like that :)
I think its quite the opposite, most people here probably agree with me whe i say that they dont care about that scene, the animations were good, but theres better animations, i i dont care for Jennifer, for me it was a waist of time

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes