Aug 27, 2020
It would be great to have a path with Sam/Ellie - Sam/Ellie/Sophia with (Dylan cuck).
Like Ellie discovering the secret relationship between Sam and Sophia.
Ellie getting curious about Sam or whatever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this is totally possible, look this... After Ellie acidentally peek some Sam/Sophia scene in the house, Ellie talk with Sophia about it later(maybe shower or bedroom)... and depending on the relationship between the two girls, Sophia said to ellie some racy(spicy) things that made Ellie curious and excited about Sam. In the other hand, we have the growing relationship between Dylan/Ellie with Sam being introduced into context. That would create the possibility of having Dylan/Ellie/Sam threesome in the future as well.

Ellie is a character with great potential to take relationships to another level. However the whole path needs to be well written by Dev, but I don't worry about that because he does it well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, Dylan is the most popular character in the story. Without giving Dylan the L&P threesome combination (Sophia, Dylan and Ellie) in the story, If he had given Sam that (threesome) path of composition. Dylan and incest fans will surely be outraged by this. And Then Dylan fans may lose interest in the story, And then Dylan fans can stop supporting him. And also L&P may lose a lot of Dylan's fans, With all these problems L&P can't afford to give Sam a threesome path. Most importantly, L&P don't want to lose Dylan's fans.

If there is no threesome (Sophia, Dylan, Ellie) route to Dylan in the story then surely there is no threesome route to sam.

Last edited:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Dude, Dylan is the most popular character in the story. Without giving Dylan the L&P threesome combination (Sophia, Dylan and Ellie) in the story, If he had given Sam that (threesome) path of composition. Dylan and incest fans will surely be outraged by this. And Then Dylan fans may lose interest in the story, And then Dylan fans can stop supporting him. And also L&P may lose a lot of Dylan's fans, With all these problems L&P can't afford to give Sam a threesome path.

If there is no threesome (Sophia, Dylan, Ellie) route to Dylan in the story then surely there is no threesome route to sam.
Yes, I agree with you, I would love to see Sophia, Dylan and Ellie Threesome combination sex in the story, not Sam's combination sex. (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dude, Dylan is the most popular character in the story. Without giving Dylan the L&P threesome combination (Sophia, Dylan and Ellie) in the story, If he had given Sam that (threesome) path of composition. Dylan and incest fans will surely be outraged by this. And Then Dylan fans may lose interest in the story, And then Dylan fans can stop supporting him. And also L&P may lose a lot of Dylan's fans, With all these problems L&P can't afford to give Sam a threesome path.

Yes, I agree with you, I would love to see Sophia, Dylan and Ellie Threesome combination sex in the story, not Sam's combination sex. (y)
The bonus storyline will be mutually exclusive with Sophia/Dylan by the end of the evening of this playable day, and well and truly over by the time Sophia and Dylan have sex, let alone Sophia and Dylan being in a threesome with anyone.

And sex between Sophia and Dylan is likely decades away, so practically not going to happen, even if it is planned in the story

Reactions: Chaosguy

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As I've said before, the problem with cutting the story down to the bone is that the game would suffer for it. What makes AWAM special is the complicated & interconnected routes. That complexity will eventually kill the game. But if we strip it away and focus on just the primary LIs (Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia) then I think the game would quickly become stale. But cutting the game to the bone is the only way the game will ever be completed. It's a conundrum.

Honestly, I don't think it can be fixed. We've got what we've got at this point.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
As I've said before, the problem with cutting the story down to the bone is that the game would suffer for it. What makes AWAM special is the complicated & interconnected routes. That complexity will eventually kill the game. But if we strip it away and focus on just the primary LIs (Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia) then I think the game would quickly become stale. But cutting the game to the bone is the only way the game will ever be completed. It's a conundrum.

Honestly, I don't think it can be fixed. We've got what we've got at this point.
True, it is what it is, we have to accept whatever we get until the day L&P finally stops. L&P's mind is on the right track with creating a realistic novel, with a rich and interactive world. But this task is just not for one man, atleast not for a man who is also heavily obsessed with his art and finer details.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Except that things like the side job aren't actually connected to anything. Makes absolutely no difference to anything if Sophia teaches Ava's boys Sex Ed or not, or if she wears the nurse's uniform for the old guys or not. You can as far as I'm aware remove much of the Filthy route characters like the subway thugs, Janitor Clarke etc and still have the Filthy points to do all the scenes on each route.

It barely makes a difference for the Ellie route if Dylan is at boarding school or not, apart from what in all likelihood will end up being a throwaway comment from Ellie about wanted to start nude sunbathing.

Even the Bikini Show that is being mentioned lately isn't really connected. I haven't heard it mattering in the slightest to the Sam route if he is there or not.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
True, it is what it is, we have to accept whatever we get until the day L&P finally stops. L&P's mind is on the right track with creating a realistic novel, with a rich and interactive world. But this task is just not for one man, atleast not for a man who is also heavily obsessed with his art and finer details.
Agree he will abandon it some day, it's been what 5 years and this is how far he has taken it.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Except that things like the side job aren't actually connected to anything. Makes absolutely no difference to anything if Sophia teaches Ava's boys Sex Ed or not, or if she wears the nurse's uniform for the old guys or not. You can as far as I'm aware remove much of the Filthy route characters like the subway thugs, Janitor Clarke etc and still have the Filthy points to do all the scenes on each route.

It barely makes a difference for the Ellie route if Dylan is at boarding school or not, apart from what in all likelihood will end up being a throwaway comment from Ellie about wanted to start nude sunbathing.

Even the Bikini Show that is being mentioned lately isn't really connected. I haven't heard it mattering in the slightest to the Sam route if he is there or not.
Well the way you say makes light of every storyline or scene in the game. Let's say he removes the Ellie route entirely. This route has long scenes, multiple branches and is full of events, also having to depend on other routes entirely for progress. Eliminating this storyline should be enough to accommodate atleast 3-4 others in the game.
If we want incest with a female, Patricia is already there. Incest with her child, Dylan is there. So it makes absolutely no difference if Sophia fucks her daughter or not. We can get enough lesbian points from Elsewhere and also enough filthy points. See even the Ellie route can be called unnecessary.

Multiple characters and storylines help create a world, something actually intresting and not monotonous like most games where the same 4 characters keep coming back every 2-3 events. No functional woman with an job and actual life has interactions with only 3-4 people that too only in her family. Sophia feels like an actual person because she has numerous people in it. Majority storylines Don't even have that Many events. Like the old gents. They have only 4 events left in the game after tomorrow. Two next week and then two week after that. Their events are not huge either. At the same time it caters to fetishes of different people. Some want to see Sophia with young boys, some with old, some with men her age. Some with women, some with family members.

Ruining the whole game by cutting it down just to complete it in reasonable time is the worst solution.

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
I don't understand why everyone is crazy about Dylan and his routes, I don't know.:rolleyes::unsure: He looks like a asshole to look at. :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish: A good gentleman in the story is just Sam.:love: He loves and cares for Sophia so much. Also Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. :love:We are lucky Sophia does not love Dylan and L&P does not give Dylan a love route. :devilish::ROFLMAO:;)Sophia and Ellie are just limited to sam, they don't want sam to share little idiot Dylan has them,:cool: And like Dylan and others, Sam never cheats on Sophia to earn her love.

Dylan is completely stupid and asshole like his father (Liam) because they are the ones who get Sophia into great danger.:confused::mad:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't understand why everyone is crazy about Dylan and his routes, I don't know.:rolleyes::unsure: He looks like a asshole to look at. :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish: A good gentleman in the story is just Sam.:love: He loves and cares for Sophia so much. Also Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. :love:We are lucky Sophia does not love Dylan and L&P does not give Dylan a love route. :devilish::ROFLMAO:;)Sophia and Ellie are just limited to sam, they don't want sam to share little idiot Dylan has them,:cool: And like Dylan and others, Sam never cheats on Sophia to earn her love.

Dylan is completely stupid and asshole like his father (Liam) because they are the ones who get Sophia into great danger.:confused::mad:
Sophia and Ellie just being limited to Sam is a ridiculous statement. The other Ellie branches are likely to be Logan and Jules. And Ellie has a better relationship with Jules than she does with Sam anyway.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

These kind of fans are literally the reason why i started despising Sam's character more. Reminds me of toxic fanbases like the BTS ones and some specific anime fanbases.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
These kind of fans are literally the reason why i started despising Sam's character more. Reminds me of toxic fanbases like the BTS ones and some specific anime fanbases.
But harmless. Even the most ardent Sam fan doesn't have anywhere near the sway that even a moderate Dylan fan does. What plot has been changed because Sam fans were unhappy with something? Or Ellie and Patricia for that matter?

The same can't be said for toxic Dylan fans.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
But harmless. Even the most ardent Sam fan doesn't have anywhere near the sway that even a moderate Dylan fan does. What plot has been changed because Sam fans were unhappy with something? Or Ellie and Patricia for that matter?

The same can't be said for toxic Dylan fans.
Atleast they haven't been coming here and irritating us by continuosly praising Sam like they are in his cult or something. I always see posters like this for Sam. Very rarely have we seen any other group, be it Ellie, Dylan, Patricia, Aiden fans belittle other storylines.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017

the reason is very simple. Sam is the boy next door. A relationship between a married woman and the boy next door is a little out of the ordinary for a "decent" woman but still plausible. In the end Sam is just anyone, nowadays he doesn't scandalize anyone. Dylan is Sophia's son, and a relationship between the two of them is incest to the fullest. Maximum transgression of all the rules and taboos of humanity. In a fantasy game or tale, transgression like this will always have more appeal than flirting with any guy. People who download this type of escape games, especially those who pay for it legally, want to unleash their imagination at the highest level because the human mind needs to escape and transgress. A sentimental romance between a woman and the neighbor does not transgress anything and does not make your mind escape from anything.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes