ticaaa

Mar 13, 2022
so i finished part 1 and started to play part 2 at day 20 and its just a couple of slideshows of sophie's activities and it end saying to be continue , is part 2 that short ?

gnole13

May 29, 2020
so i finished part 1 and started to play part 2 at day 20 and its just a couple of slideshows of sophie's activities and it end saying to be continue , is part 2 that short ?
Depends on your path, yes, can be short.
I am assuming you avoid Aiden's task.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Or people can express fanatical hatred, right?
yeah, same. It is a" game". really, it is a game.
You (as an expression, anyone) love it or hate it.
If you love it continue to play, support, and sometimes express what you think.
If you hate it, don't play, continue with your life, no need to spend time on something you hate, right?

However, not just about this game, about everything, expressing feelings about something, is okay, sharing good and bad sides, is okay, and discussing, and arguing, is okay.
But escalating the arguments to a point showing fanatical emotions and starting to fight with people...
Hmm, idk, not okay?

Is it me or like dev has a couple of accounts and use them to praise or defend his game after every update?
Probably it is me.
People can fanatically love this game, right?
Btw, I made an observation, it is something that I have observed during these years. You can say no it is not true, or you can yes it might be.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
if you are not in the Aiden path yes is that short.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I get your point Alley_Cat , and I think it's sensible, but also largely impractical. Cutting or restructuring story elements should have happened in pre-production editing. While changes are possible during the game's development, I think the wholesale restructuring that you're talking about would be a nightmare. I think L&P has crafted a game that is so interconnected in ways big and small, that deciding midstream to move content to DLC would be too difficult. Some, like the side jobs, could be more easily removed than others, but I have a feeling that all of these storylines will be interconnected in some way. It could manifest in dialog and references, or it could manifest in entire plot points. But either way, it would require extensive work to the script to make sure that continuity is maintained, while also planning for the future insertion of the removed material.

The original sin has always been L&P's project management skills and his lack of help. He badly needed a trusted confidant early in development that could help him manage the story and point out potential issues. Now that we're about a 1/3 of the way through the game I just don't think he could easily remove much content without taking extensive time to modify the script accordingly.

Last edited:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Having in mind that the next update will be about our little boy Dylan I did this image to show you guys how our little boy had your artwork improved, from the very beginning till the last update, very proud of his evolution lol

View attachment 1870814
That's the question how this motherfucker grow so much beside it's just 20 or 19 day just pass after they come this new city
Or else the time is faster in l&P world

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Having in mind that the next update will be about our little boy Dylan I did this image to show you guys how our little boy had your artwork improved, from the very beginning till the last update, very proud of his evolution lol
Meh. Once a simp, always a simp. Can't wait for the story to get back to Sophia.

Sep 19, 2020
That's the question how this motherfucker grow so much beside it's just 20 or 19 day just pass after they come this new city
Or else the time is faster in l&P world
L&P improve his artwork, is doesn't mean the character get older, every character have changed along the game production would be freaking weird if not, do you realy think L&P wold be here today if his work don't have improved, he got money and knowlege through the years an improvement on his artwork is the must natural thing to happen.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I dont care about any path anymore .just give me a good scene with sophia ivan and two other mover bois,I am a happy man
This game probably isn't for you then. Ivan and the movers aren't due to return until the end of the game, which isn't likely until decades from now. And even then, is probably just going to be Sophia being kicked out of the house after being caught cheating on Liam. So not the "good scene" you're looking for.
I think I understand what you mean, but we can't change what already happened and I know there is some paths which don't please every player in the game, it's impossible to do soch a thing, I know everybody is crazy to see Dylan doing Sophia even me but we need to understand that incest is not the only story to be told in the game.
Of course not. For those that don't want incest there's the Sam route. Only reason I tend not to mention him in these discussions is that since we believe Dylan will be the last with Sophia, but the most popular and his fans already proven influential in getting things done, I mainly talk about Dylan instead.
I get your point Alley_Cat , and I think it's sensible, but also largely impractical. Cutting or restructuring story elements should have happened in pre-production editing. While changes are possible during the game's development, I think the wholesale restructuring that you're talking about would be a nightmare. I think L&P has crafted a game that is so interconnected in ways big and small, that deciding midstream to move content to DLC would be too difficult. Some, like the side jobs, could be more easily removed than others, but I have a feeling that all of these storylines will be interconnected in some way. It could manifest in dialog and references, or it could manifest in entire plot points. But either way, it would require extensive work to the script to make sure that continuity is maintained, while also planning for the future insertion of the removed material.

The original sin has always been L&P's project management skills and his lack of help. He badly needed a trusted confidant early in development that could help him manage the story and point out potential issues. Now that we're about a 1/3 of the way through the game I just don't think he could easily remove much content without taking extensive time to modify the script accordingly.
I'm not talking about restructuring what's already happened. Anything like that would only delay things, which would defeat the entire point of getting the game done within a reasonable time.

I'm more suggesting something like what L&P did with Coach Sophia - everything to be cut simply has a black scene with something like: "To be continued in DLC". Yeah, it'd be jarring for those on those particular paths, but all that would be smoothed out eventually.

All this also presumes that L&P isn't speeding up production in other ways. Production of 1 PD every six months is pretty much what L&P needs to achieve in order to get to his recently stated estimate of the game being produced in 10 years. Which translates roughly to an update every 2 - 3 weeks, which we're not even close to for even a small event like this, let alone what will probably be larger ones like the Sophia/Sam and Sophia/Dylan events later this PD.

Even 15 years would be 1 PD every 9 months, and even that is unlikely.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Here for whoever don't find the way where Amber and Dylan have their special momente by the pool: you guys need to play the game till "DAY- 16" then meet Aiden and "don't accept the deal" I repeat do not accept the deal with Aiden, it wil lead you to the scene with Dylan and Amber on "DAY- 17" after it you guys come here and tell me if you guys realy think that next update will be boring like some are saying.
Interesting. I’ll try it.

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I think the game will become better and better from now on … the sex scenes will come and I am sure that LP will prepare it very nice … between the major sex scenes there will be some hot scenes also done in an erotic way …
How come it is always newbes that makes these types of posts. Come see me in a year or so.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How come it is always newbes that makes these types of posts. Come see me in a year or so.
Because at face value this game shows a lot of promise. We had a post earlier today from someone that thought that Ivan had a chance with Sophia.

I'm not even sure Sam and Dylan will get their chance with Sophia before the game gets abandoned/canceled. Planned, sure. But then I've already stated my disbelief that L&P seriously thinks he can finish the game in the 10-15 years he stated recently.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes