Sep 19, 2020
Don't know about Ellie but Dylan will definetely have sex with Sophia. It is not going to be just a voyeristic scene. How do I know that? Because I asked L&P a year ago and he confirmed it. I don't remember his exact words but I'm gonna assume Dylan/Ellie sex scene will also happen.
But its going to be a very long wait and thats an understatement.
If it is realy true we gonna live a f* dream (y)

Sep 19, 2020
We have too many branches as of now. As I've been continuously ranting, everything that isn't directly connected to Sophia and one of the LIs should be removed (or at least postponed to DLC) if it means getting the game finished within a reasonable timeframe.

I'd even advocate removal of Aiden's tasks and any chance of Ellie nude sunbathing in the backyard if it meant we could get the game finished.
say whatttttttt???? so you just want the end of the game, removing character, cuting scenes and task, it don't goin to make the game any good, don't care if it takes forever since I am having fun it is OK.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider and roro
Sep 19, 2020
I think its quite the opposite, most people here probably agree with me whe i say that they dont care about that scene, the animations were good, but theres better animations, i i dont care for Jennifer, for me it was a waist of time
she just start give her a chance before you deny her presence on the game, let's see what secrets she had to spyce the game.

Sep 19, 2020
As I've said before, the problem with cutting the story down to the bone is that the game would suffer for it. What makes AWAM special is the complicated & interconnected routes. That complexity will eventually kill the game. But if we strip it away and focus on just the primary LIs (Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia) then I think the game would quickly become stale. But cutting the game to the bone is the only way the game will ever be completed. It's a conundrum.

Honestly, I don't think it can be fixed. We've got what we've got at this point.
I f* agree, hate the fact of some people just wanting to see an end game cuting scenes and the story, but it is what it is.

Sep 19, 2020
True, it is what it is, we have to accept whatever we get until the day L&P finally stops. L&P's mind is on the right track with creating a realistic novel, with a rich and interactive world. But this task is just not for one man, atleast not for a man who is also heavily obsessed with his art and finer details.
I am glad he is obsessed for his fine art or it would be just another ugly and boring game.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Honestly I hope L&P takes the time to do some updates with Sam, Dylan or Ellie snacking with all the other neighbors in the neighborhood with animation while tasting cookies dipped in a bowl of hot chocolate! Wouldn't that be cool? So I know some people will say no we want to see Sophia's content ASAP blablabla... Honestly she won't cheat on her husband for at least 10 years so shifting a year or two isn't that awkward is it?

Sorry for english too <3

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43
Sep 19, 2020
Well the way you say makes light of every storyline or scene in the game. Let's say he removes the Ellie route entirely. This route has long scenes, multiple branches and is full of events, also having to depend on other routes entirely for progress. Eliminating this storyline should be enough to accommodate atleast 3-4 others in the game.
If we want incest with a female, Patricia is already there. Incest with her child, Dylan is there. So it makes absolutely no difference if Sophia fucks her daughter or not. We can get enough lesbian points from Elsewhere and also enough filthy points. See even the Ellie route can be called unnecessary.
Why remove Ellie route? you must be kidding :mad: she is my muse, I don't understand why you guys whant to remove characters just to see a end game, and what is the sence in remove a character from Sophia's family for me that don't make any sence at all :ROFLMAO:, imagine a hot family character with no filthy path how lame it would be, if you guys want a short game out there you guys can find plenty of bad games, how about it.

Reactions: mulerider
Sep 19, 2020
I don't understand why everyone is crazy about Dylan and his routes, I don't know.:rolleyes::unsure: He looks like a asshole to look at. :LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish: A good gentleman in the story is just Sam.:love: He loves and cares for Sophia so much. Also Sophia loves sam more than Dylan. :love:We are lucky Sophia does not love Dylan and L&P does not give Dylan a love route. :devilish::ROFLMAO:;)Sophia and Ellie are just limited to sam, they don't want sam to share little idiot Dylan has them,:cool: And like Dylan and others, Sam never cheats on Sophia to earn her love.

Dylan is completely stupid and asshole like his father (Liam) because they are the ones who get Sophia into great danger.:confused::mad:
Funny take there dude :LOL:

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia and Ellie just being limited to Sam is a ridiculous statement. The other Ellie branches are likely to be Logan and Jules. And Ellie has a better relationship with Jules than she does with Sam anyway.
I don't aprove a relationship between Sam/Ellie but I know he will get there, to me she needs better than Sam like a strong good looking men not a little boy.

Sep 19, 2020
the reason is very simple. Sam is the boy next door. A relationship between a married woman and the boy next door is a little out of the ordinary for a "decent" woman but still plausible. In the end Sam is just anyone, nowadays he doesn't scandalize anyone. Dylan is Sophia's son, and a relationship between the two of them is incest to the fullest. Maximum transgression of all the rules and taboos of humanity. In a fantasy game or tale, transgression like this will always have more appeal than flirting with any guy. People who download this type of escape games, especially those who pay for it legally, want to unleash their imagination at the highest level because the human mind needs to escape and transgress. A sentimental romance between a woman and the neighbor does not transgress anything and does not make your mind escape from anything.
yeah, there is no challenge in a relationship between Sam and Sophia and must people like to see a more forbiden story thing. :devilish:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Is it me or like dev has a couple of accounts and use them to praise or defend his game after every update?
Probably it is me.
People can fanatically love this game, right?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
say whatttttttt???? so you just want the end of the game, removing character, cuting scenes and task, it don't goin to make the game any good, don't care if it takes forever since I am having fun it is OK.
Why remove Ellie route? you must be kidding :mad: she is my muse, I don't understand why you guys whant to remove characters just to see a end game, and what is the sence in remove a character from Sophia's family for me that don't make any sence at all :ROFLMAO:, imagine a hot family character with no filthy path how lame it would be, if you guys want a short game out there you guys can find plenty of bad games, how about it.
In terms of removing characters, all I'm advocating is postponing scenes that add nothing to the main routes until after L&P has a complete game under his belt. For example, nothing in say the scene with Aiden/Andre/Jennifer advances Dylan's storyline. From my understanding, even arouses Sophia in any way. Or v.161. Could have been resolved with a phone call, and we might have even had an idea of what the 5th task might be.

Nothing in the next two updates advances Sophia's attraction to anyone either. And she's the MC, so I argue these updates can be safely removed or postponed. Like the Coach Sophia storyline.

As for removal of the Ellie route, I believe that's just trolling, and a deliberate misconstruing of what I'm suggesting, because I'm a vocal fan of Ellie. When questions of my favourite scene come up, inevitably it's the most recent Ellie shower. Only exception so far has been the Sophia/Ellie/Jules event in the backyard. Scenes like that, even though it's not Sophia/LI, keep those, since it is needed by Ellie for her to get off in the next shower event. Which I believe will be used by her to convince Sophia she can jill off in front of Ellie without feeling ashamed or embarrassed.

Even stuff like the last Alyssa event, I think should be kept, even though I personally pick the Ellie/Jules event every time. But the Alyssa scene is Sophia's first chance to try dick that isn't Liam's. The next Alyssa event on PD17 will probably be Sophia's first and only chance to get off by a dick that isn't Liam's.

And I'd really like to know Sophia might get off before the game possibly gets canceled. If we eventually get to the sex scenes, or by some miracle L&P speeds up to a PD every 6 months, then I might let up about insisting characters get removed.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
I dont care about any path anymore .just give me a good scene with sophia ivan and two other mover bois,I am a happy man

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Don't misunderstand me, i like the Ellie Sophia relationship a lot too. That was just a hypothetical situation i mentioned. Cutting down the game is not a good solution. The only reasonable solution is that he finds someone who can make CS with him and just as good.

Sep 19, 2020
In terms of removing characters, all I'm advocating is postponing scenes that add nothing to the main routes until after L&P has a complete game under his belt. For example, nothing in say the scene with Aiden/Andre/Jennifer advances Dylan's storyline. From my understanding, even arouses Sophia in any way. Or v.161. Could have been resolved with a phone call, and we might have even had an idea of what the 5th task might be.

Nothing in the next two updates advances Sophia's attraction to anyone either. And she's the MC, so I argue these updates can be safely removed or postponed. Like the Coach Sophia storyline.

As for removal of the Ellie route, I believe that's just trolling, and a deliberate misconstruing of what I'm suggesting, because I'm a vocal fan of Ellie. When questions of my favourite scene come up, inevitably it's the most recent Ellie shower. Only exception so far has been the Sophia/Ellie/Jules event in the backyard. Scenes like that, even though it's not Sophia/LI, keep those, since it is needed by Ellie for her to get off in the next shower event. Which I believe will be used by her to convince Sophia she can jill off in front of Ellie without feeling ashamed or embarrassed.

Even stuff like the last Alyssa event, I think should be kept, even though I personally pick the Ellie/Jules event every time. But the Alyssa scene is Sophia's first chance to try dick that isn't Liam's. The next Alyssa event on PD17 will probably be Sophia's first and only chance to get off by a dick that isn't Liam's.

And I'd really like to know Sophia might get off before the game possibly gets canceled. If we eventually get to the sex scenes, or by some miracle L&P speeds up to a PD every 6 months, then I might let up about insisting characters get removed.
I think I understand what you mean, but we can't change what already happened and I know there is some paths which don't please every player in the game, it's impossible to do soch a thing, I know everybody is crazy to see Dylan doing Sophia even me but we need to understand that incest is not the only story to be told in the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes